What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

Who have to court verdicts according to Hindu mythology when it comes to cases like Babri Mosque and chahar minar like issues.

Having a Muslim president who only has to accept or reject death mercy please and recite Hindu scripture in the morning is just ceremonial eyewash for the world.

even the Sikh PM has failed to provide justice to Sikh victim families of 84. their strings are still in hands of Hindus
Hindu Scriptures.yes what do you expect in india.hindi is our national language and hindus are in majority, so ya he has to do that.
And also know that democracy is not perfect.

Perhaps your democracy is perfect??:azn:

Taking a hindu god as witness by Indian court and based its verdict on his claims is indeed super intellectual and not mythology.

the rest is historty VNM.

Its not the subject of discussion here so wont continue to let you all discuss the topic at hands

And blasphemy laws are intellectual too.

Taking a hindu god as witness by Indian court and based its verdict on his claims is indeed super intellectual and not mythology.

the rest is historty VNM.

Its not the subject of discussion here so wont continue to let you all discuss the topic at hands

well no god get witnessed in court , did your Allah visited pak court with your prophet ? the verdict is about temple which was destroyed by barbarians who don't belong here .

Hindu Scriptures.yes what do you expect in india.hindi is our national language and hindus are in majority, so ya he has to do that.
And also know that democracy is not perfect.

Perhaps your democracy is perfect??:azn:

:tup: good if you dont mince words and cover up the reality with words like secularism then i dont have an issue. i dont mince words hence dont like any if someone just cant stand their stand strongly and clearly :)

You always talk without any facts. Better stick to the topic.

I can back it with facts and proofs but you wont have a gut to stand that .

BTW why do you get crazy over Prophet and Allah ? What's the reason of Blasphemy law. Don't your court decide on it ?

We are not hypocrits like Indians we have clear stated it as a LAW. Go and intact one just like we did and then do things otherwise hiding behind sicklurism for the show off and working under Hindutva laws is no different just plain sissiness

:tup: good if you dont mince words and cover up the reality with words like secularism then i dont have an issue. i dont mince words hence dont like any if someone just cant stand their stand strongly and clearly :)

We are not hypocrits like Indians we have clear stated it as a LAW. Go and intact one just like we did and then do things otherwise hiding behind sicklurism for the show off and working under Hindutva laws is no different just plain sissiness

We are secular by law, but just as I said democracy is not perfect.

@Spring Onion Yeah, facts from weird sources. :cheesy:
Talking of guts :lol:
We all know who have guts.
I don't have to learn Secularism from a Pakistani.

Last edited by a moderator:

well it's secular for christens,sikh , Buddhist , jews etc ...not for Muslims they got their country , Muslims kill non-Muslims hindus sikh , ch. etc. on regular basis kidnap their daughters (rape mongers) , India is not secular for them.

hypocrites are better than non-Muslims blood sucking vampires of you country , look it works we are growing and downing , In Europe , America Pakistan is waste failed state

well are biggest hypocrites in world you kill Hindus on regular basis and expect that we will offer respect to anti-secular hate monger Muslims ...no way

We are secular by law, but just as I said democracy is not perfect.

The law that is NOT implemented is as good as not having one at all.

well it's secular for christens,sikh , Buddhist , jews etc ...not for Muslims they got their country , Muslims kill non-Muslims hindus sikh , ch. etc. on regular basis kidnap their daughters (rape mongers) , India is not secular for them.

:)))))))) after 65 years you still have to kill Indian Muslims for no fault of theirs but for their decision to remain in India.
Its a sordid boon indeed for them.

Ok guys can anyone post the pictures of Temple ? was it an intact one or a moveable one?

:)))))))) after 65 years you still have to kill Indian Muslims for no fault of theirs but for their decision to remain in India.

Ok guys can anyone post the pictures of Temple ? was it an intact one or a moveable one?

well though we don't kill innocent people generally , if they get violent lesson is necessary .

they should get treatment like hindus , chistens , sikh get in Pakistan . they should behave like minority they way our brothers behave in Pakistan .

agree, but do not talk in general .. when you point the whole story to particular party, thats a wrong comment. like saying baratis is getting benefits, you are not thinking of bangladesh.

like i do not hate all indian or all pakistani, i only hate indian or pakistani who talk bad about us.

To be honest only Bharatis are the winners here. I don't see anything good coming out of it for BD. Nation divided, polarization increasing, result stupid and unjustified violence.

To be honest only Bharatis are the winners here. I don't see anything good coming out of it for BD. Nation divided, polarization increasing, result stupid and unjustified violence.
How are we winners ? There is influx of refugees and we already have so many illegal immigrants problem.

And we don't love to see Hindus killed in other countries.

How are we winners ? There is influx of refugees and we already have so many illegal immigrants problem.

And we don't love to see Hindus killed in other countries.

Your lust to incite violence and trouble in the neighboring countries is fulfilled.

Other than that Hindus from BD might come into Bharat, again which is good for you. You can settle them in West Bengal to counter the 27% Muslim population. Win win situation.

we have implemented them.you could have atleast used the word effectively.

also we know secularism better than you.
thnx for your concern.

Back
Top Bottom