What's new

Jamaat activists clash with cops:54 police among 260 hurt across Bangladesh

1352150764-jamaat-activists-clash-with-police-over-leaders-arrests_1573312.jpg

You are serious, aren't you? This is not some joke. You really think that some old, delusional Indian who keeps posting garbage and fantasy can explain why you are happy about the decline and fall of India, never mind what happens to Bangladesh?

I talked about reality where did you find happy or sad issue??? Your Rahul Gandhi even said that hindu terrorism is the biggest threat to India.

What do you think why this thread has been started if we were not interested to discuss what is going on in Bangladesh??

Is RAB a riot control force??....i used to think they were counter-terrorism commandos like our NSG

no but they are used in everywhere, People are afraid of them.... They are like F22 while riot police is f16
:D

1352150767-jamaat-activists-clash-with-police-over-leaders-arrests_1573309.jpg

low caste Shudra police arrested another arab:lol:

1352150774-jamaat-activists-clash-with-police-over-leaders-arrests_1573302.jpg

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

400 sued for Jamaat-police clash

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/latest_news.php?nid=42217

Star Online Report
Police have sued at least 400 people in connection with Monday's Jamaat-police clash at Motijheel in the capital.

Three cases were filed with Motijheel Police Station in this connection early Tuesday, Masudur Rahman, deputy commissioner of Detective Branch of Police, told The Daily Star.

Of the cases, two were filed for preventing police from discharging their duties while another was filed under the Speedy Trial Act.

Police mentioned names of 31 accused in the cases, the DC added.

The leaders and activists of Bangladesh-e-Islami and its student wing Islami Chhatra on Monday clashed with police when the law enforcers intercepted their processions brought out demanding the immediate release of Jamaat leaders, including the nine arrested on war crimes charges.

At least 100 people, including 22 policemen, were wounded during the clash that turned Motijheel, Dilkusha, Paltan, Dainik Bangla and Topkhana Road areas into a virtual battleground.

Soon after the battle, police said the attack on the law enforcers were pre-planned and was aimed at destabilising law and order.

On Sunday, the Jamaat, a key ally of the main opposition BNP, announced a weeklong protest programme across the country, which was supposed begin today.

I talked about reality where did you find happy or sad issue??? Your Rahul Gandhi even said that hindu terrorism is the biggest threat to USA.

What do you think why this thread has been started if we were not interested to discuss what is going on in Bangladesh??

That is precisely the point.

In the middle of discussing what is going on in Bangladesh, why did you introduce what might or might not happen in India? How does that matter to you, or to Bangladesh, or to Bangladesis?

And where or when did Rahul Gandhi talk about Hindu terrorism being the biggest threat to the USA? That is a totally fictitious remark.

That is precisely the point.

In the middle of discussing what is going on in Bangladesh, why did you introduce what might or might not happen in India? How does that matter to you, or to Bangladesh, or to Bangladesis?

Go at first ask to that old fellow... He can explain well.

I think Daily Amader Shomoy is a good source to quote then which many here prefer to quote :lol:

Bro, do you really think Jamat did this countrywide without BKZ's permission ?? its politics bro. She is showing her power. Both outside the country {diplomacy with China, middle east, India} and inside the country....

I think Daily Amader Shomoy is a good source to quote then which many here prefer to quote :lol:

Bro, do you really think Jamat did this countrywide without BKZ's permission ?? its politics bro. She is showing her power. Both outside the country {diplomacy with China, middle east, India} and inside the country....

Which old fellow? You seem to live in a world of your own.

Black Widow post number #4. He kept on uttering bs about muslims all the time. Just would like to give you some example. He claimed muslims in India is 30% and most of the muslim parents hide their true number of children to show a lower number of muslim. He claimed muslims all the time are responsible for all type of riot in India. Hindus have nothing to do with that. He further claimed that there are no hindu terrorism in India. The list can continue. It is necessary to show that sort of idiot their own place.

Black Widow post number #4. He kept on uttering bs about muslims all the time. Just would like to give you some example. He claimed muslims in India is 30% and most of the muslim parents hide their true number of children to show a lower number of muslim. He claimed muslims all the time are responsible for all type of riot in India. Hindus have nothing to do with that. He further claimed that there are no hindu terrorism in India. The list can continue. It is necessary to show that sort of idiot their own place.

Ah, it is all beautifully clear now.

You just wanted to put some random guy in his place for making offensive posts in other threads. So you took this thread, about Bangladesh matters, and told him that his country would disappear before yours. And that makes things even between you and he.

Very logical. Very well thought out.

So Bangladesh can go to hell, according to your statement, so long as India goes there earlier.

Consider me enlightened. I now understand how a Bangladeshi mind works. These words are used loosely, not as they are defined strictly in dictionaries, of course.

May be true or may be not. You can say anything for sure regarding politics. But what Mahbubul Alam has said and others have said recently from that there are some indication of leaving Jamaat. But BNP may kept Jamaat just for getting the Jamaat vote bank but will for sure downgrade the relation with Jamaat.

These Jamat extremists are no good for any nations growth and common man's good/ development. BD , please learn lesson from whats happening in Pakistan. Wake up BD

Ah, it is all beautifully clear now.

You just wanted to put some random guy in his place for making offensive posts in other threads. So you took this thread, about Bangladesh matters, and told him that his country would disappear before yours. And that makes things even between you and he.

Very logical. Very well thought out.

So Bangladesh can go to hell, according to your statement, so long as India goes there earlier.

Consider me enlightened. I now understand how a Bangladeshi mind works. These words are used loosely, not as they are defined strictly in dictionaries, of course.

dada chill this was just a political drama thats all

BD is way far sane nation than india

Back
Top Bottom