What's new

Jaishankar is a glorified waiter : Subramaniam Swamy

Joe is a think tank? Had no idea
I didn't know! Nobody tells me these things.

He is a Christian Bengali convert who will give a negative rating if you don't agree with him
You will get more, if you use religion against people.

I find him to be gentle and he has not much dog fight in all this India stuff and his not a supporter of BJP no wonder why..

He is one of the best indian posters on this forum
Mujhe pitwana hai kya?

He is a low IQ sanghi

His remark is as per his intellect and auqat
I wish there were two sets of Indian identification.

Why should we be clubbed with Sanghis?

Actually he has been one of the most successful diplomats serving in prime positions at foreign missions abroad. He is also crowned with the 2008 nuclear deal.
He is as successful as any diplomat can be in India. His competency aside, it is sad to see such a brilliant person gone to gutter due to political affiliation. It would have been better if he kept his prestige, honor and respect by resigning his aspirations to such reach a position but we all are humans after all.
He may have done all that in the past, but it is the present that matters. Currently he acts extremely immature, barks and rants at even minor criticism, has put all eggs in Russia basket and made western allies wary….. But yes you are right, it could be that its him speaking but Modi is pressing the remote control.

haha, Jai Shankar was praised by all the diplomats in the world. recently, UAE forreign minister also praised him. In fact, he is the best foreign minister india has ever had :) , so, its obvious that in PDF world, people will call him out
Can you name these “all the diplomats in the world’ 🤣. You must have read this in your whatsapp group along with all the good morning messages and scientific evidence showing effectiveness of cowpiss and cow dungs to to fight cancer.

I find him to be gentle and he has not much dog fight in all this India stuff and his not a supporter of BJP no wonder why..

He is one of the best indian posters on this forum
Don't be fooled by his good English.

He hates Hindus and Muslim savages. He is a follower of Henry Derozio (the Christian supremacist)

Chased out of Bangladesh by Muslims. Now lives in India as a ungrateful refugee. Does not even live in his lovely Bengal. What a pathetic loser he is.

@Joe Shearer give me a negative rating. You are too predictable.

Don't be fooled by his good English.

He hates Hindus and Muslim savages. He is a follower of Henry Derozio (the Christian supremacist)

Chased out of Bangladesh by Muslims. Now lives in India as a ungrateful refugee. Does not even live in his lovely Bengal. What a pathetic loser he is.

@Joe Shearer give me a negative rating. You are too predictable.
Soon, soon, wait for it.

Back
Top Bottom