What's new

Jaish Commander killed in South Kashmir Gunfight

Did he wet his pants or what before dying?:eek:
Guess bladder control of these assholes goes out of the window in front of the rashtriya rifles:sniper::sniper:.

Cowards disgracing our army camo ! :mad::mad:

Mard-E-Momin ki maut?? I have heard all the Mard e Momins go to heaven. Is this true??

Kudos to the Freedom Fighter.....
And praise be to the Indian army for granting him freedom from life. May the IA give freedom to plenty more Pakistani "freedom fiighters" or "charity workers" or whatever they are called there. Keep 'em coming.

17422974-flag-of-india-hand-showing-thumbs-up.jpg

They need better tactics and support.

All the best for the freedom in Kashmir.

Kudos to the Freedom Fighter.....

Shahadat Hai Matloob-o-Maqsood-e-Momin
Na Maal-e-Ghanimat Na Kishwar Kushayi

What is the progress for this group? Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM).

Seems like they are not getting enough support due to fight against terror.

They need better tactics and support.

All the best for the freedom in Kashmir.
Thanks for the support but the way now they getting killed from last few years,is something very wrong with training.I mean the TTP and Balochs are way better than these guys ,taking Pakistan army head on with more and serious causality to PA.

Thanks for the support but the way now they getting killed from last few years,is something very wrong with training.I mean the TTP and Balochs are way better than these guys ,taking Pakistan army head on with more and serious causality to PA.

Not really, PA casualties are more related to IEDs. Something freedom fighters in Kashmir need to quickly learn.

Same old story of Good and Bad terrorists....... :(

Same old story of Good and Bad terrorists....... :(

The only Good Terrorist is the Dead Terrorist. ;)

Not really, PA casualties are more related to IEDs. Something freedom fighters in Kashmir need to quickly learn.

Don't worry. The end result would be same. The so call freedom fighters would be dumped into the same unmarked graves where their predecessors were dumped.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom