What's new

Jaintapur border-BDR-BSF trade heavy gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen you Malnutrition hindu. Last time I checked, it's your Malnutrition country urged its citizen to eat *** to beat hunger. So go and eat some *** with some cow piss. /QUOTE]

u r LUCKY THAT ITS A PAKISTANI FORUM . AND I KNOW BASHING INDIA AND USING **** WORDS AGAINST HINDUISM IS APPRECIATED HERE.

TO ALL THE INDIANS AND BANGLADESHIS, LOOK AT THIS POST BY THIS GUY AND UNDERSTAND WHY I USED BAD WORDS AGAINST HIM.
I HAVE WATCHED HIS POSTS FOR A LONG TIME BEFORE JOINING THIS FORUM.......WHAT ELSE U THINK SHOULD I CALL HIM WHEN HE SAID US "piss drinking hindu" .

HOPES THE MODS WILL TAKE NOTICE OF THIS. I SAID HIM "MENTAL PATIENT" AND HE TOD ME "piss drinking hindu" ./B]

@ CHOYON , HOPE U ARE NOT ASHAMED OF ME ANY MORE.

As far as this thread is concerned,its you who provoked him into such reply.So there is nothing to understand more.

Besides if you were offended by any of his posts in other threads,then use the report button instead of abusing him here.

And as for the thread is concerned,you are derailing the thread with articles regarding illegal Bangladeshis in India,whereas this thread is dealing with the issue of Indians intruding into Bangladesh.

Tumi gaali dite paro valo kotha,kintu ei jaiga e gali daota obhodrota hisebe gonno kora hoi.Ei soja kotha ta jodi bujhte eto koshto hoi,tahole ekhane post korar kono proyojon nei.

Listen you Malnutrition hindu. Last time I checked, it's your Malnutrition country urged its citizen to eat *** to beat hunger. So go and eat some *** with some cow piss. /QUOTE]

u r LUCKY THAT ITS A PAKISTANI FORUM . AND I KNOW BASHING INDIA AND USING **** WORDS AGAINST HINDUISM IS APPRECIATED HERE.

I do not waste my time in some hindu forum that serve me no interest. I have tried to controll my self and stay away from provoking any one though I will not spare to expose hindus ill motive in the region. Truth will come in row form from me. Your feeling is not my concern.

Yah...sure...you are most welcome too....and i believe your that "medicine" is 'Made in India'....

Tumi to vai dekhi onek kisui jano....taile etao janba j 'oti chalak er golaye dori'....ar i really have no idea who gave you the right to call the members here by "tui"....I would be glad if the MODs understood bengali and what is going on here....

About something you are terming as "threat"....that really proves how constructive can you think.... You are the one who is making fun of other members' names...find me a BD member who did so in this thread....can you??? We have civilised discussions here...we debate, we agree, we disagree....and then log off from the laptop....at the end of the day, its all about how well you display yourself here with proper and well-structured comments and dealing with members from around the globe....what you are doing is simply tarnishing your country's image and not to mention even yours....I have debated with many diligent and knowledgeable indian members. Go and learn from them first....and above all see how they behave....

I could have written this in bengali and dosed you with "medicines" 'Made in Bangladesh'....but as i said, i learnt my etiquittes.....and i also want the MODs to understand the situation here....

If you need to establish your point, you are free to do so....but in a proper way....

I would like to quote you here....

"NOTE: I HAVNT USED ANY BAD WORDS AGAINST BD NATION, BUT AGAINST AL-FAKIR WHO BASELESSLY ATTACKS US."

You earlier said that....you havent used slangs.....but here, you confessed that you did not use any "BAD WORDS" against BD...."BUT AGAINST AL-FAKIR...."

You are caught up within your own words...arent you...../QUOTE]

Sorry for using slang at first, i got bit carried away for your baseless attacks towards my motherland.

And dont u talk about etiquette.
u told me
nicher hawa ki beshi gorom hoiya gese naki...../QUOTE]

hope mods takes notice of this also if they understand bengali.

So, put your loud mouth in your pocket coz u need them a bit longer.

Those werent any baseless attacks.....they were given with newspaper proofs....again, believing or not is your choice....and thats why we are here to discuss such topics with claims and counter-claims....

If you term a newspaper article as an "attack" towards your motherland and something that made you use slangs.....what shall we term the killings BSF has been doing around the border....you got any answer to that....???

"Sorry for using slang at first, i got bit carried away...."

Welcome back to your sense.....

"And dont u talk about etiquette.
u told me
nicher hawa ki beshi gorom hoiya gese naki....."/QUOTE]
I never forgot my etiquittes....you needed a reply as you called for....after all Newton once said...."every action has an equal and opposite reaction...."

"hope mods takes notice of this also if they understand bengali."

MODs are always welcomed to take action....even against me if i am wrong....

"So, put your loud mouth in your pocket coz u need them a bit longer."

Listen boy....try to make sense ok....and you think i really give a damn....??? you didnt really get anywhere with that little piece of "striking" comment of yours....and even you know that very well....:blah:

Get back to your sense, get some better lines and then come back.....I will be waiting.... :coffee:

Cheers!!!

As far as this thread is concerned,its you who provoked him into such reply.So there is nothing to understand more.

Besides if you were offended by any of his posts in other threads,then use the report button instead of abusing him here.

And as for the thread is concerned,you are derailing the thread with articles regarding illegal Bangladeshis in India,whereas this thread is dealing with the issue of Indians intruding into Bangladesh.

Tumi gaali dite paro valo kotha,kintu ei jaiga e gali daota obhodrota hisebe gonno kora hoi.Ei soja kotha ta jodi bujhte eto koshto hoi,tahole ekhane post korar kono proyojon nei.

Thank you bhai. I appreciate it.

Listen you malaun scum. Who the **** are you addressing at you piss drinking hindu. This is true news and that is why I have posted. Do you think all bd's are bharati dalal that your cow piss drinking BSF would Intrude in to my land and I would stay Quiet like nothing happend. It's my foundamental right to expose you hindu scums that are try to dilute my land. Go and drink some more cow piss you bastards.

Bhai,

Thanda......

See....if a mosquito bites you....you wont be biting it back right....

I completely understand why you gave such reply, he really did force you to do so and saying that, i dont blame you.....but yah, you should have controlled your excitement a bit....or else there would be no difference between us and him....arektu standard reply o dite parten....i expected that from you Zakir bhai, frankly speaking....

Dont take me otherwise....I am just trying to encourage the members to avoid the slangs....this will get no where....

Salam....

Cheers!!!

Bhai,

Thanda......

See....if a mosquito bites you....you wont be biting it back right....

I completely understand why you gave such reply, he really did force you to do so and saying that, i dont blame you.....but yah, you should have controlled your excitement a bit....or else there would be no difference between us and him....arektu standard reply o dite parten....i expected that from you Zakir bhai, frankly speaking....

Dont take me otherwise....I am just trying to encourage the members to avoid the slangs....this will get no where....

Salam....

Cheers!!!

I am sorry brother and I appreciate your thought however if you have read his posts on this thread than you would come to conclusion that he has come here to denegrate bangladeshi as we are beggers and living on bharatis donation. If i hate anything that is would be these scum act like we are mexican and they are american. I personally do not wish to go that low however he pulled me into it without any Necessity. I am not good at controlling my anger but some time scum like him needs such reply to be shot off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom