What's new

Jaintapur border-BDR-BSF trade heavy gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ All BD members

Vhai-ae-ra , apnara keno sobai mile Shashanka ke report koren na? He is saying that we produce child like hell.
/QUOTE]

i was refering to huge population growth of BD which is unsustainable and creates headache for the neighbours. reporting against me wont change this fact.
you should look at yourself before throwing stones to others. almost every slum of west bengal is filled up by bangaladesi immigrants and assam as a hole is subjected to exponential growth in immigrant population.

@ All BD members

Vhai-ae-ra , apnara keno sobai mile Shashanka ke report koren na? He is saying that we produce child like hell.
/QUOTE]

i was refering to huge population growth of BD which is unsustainable and creates headache for the neighbours. reporting against me wont change this fact.
you should look at yourself before throwing stones to others. almost every slum of west bengal is filled up by bangaladesi immigrants and assam as a hole is subjected to exponential growth in immigrant population.

BD population growth rate is lower than India infact 2nd best after srilanka. Get your fact book straightened.
No BD citizen lives in India other than tourist 1/2 a million of them spending billion in India. They spent 1/2 billion on medical bill only in India last year.
You need to take care of your own Poor muslim minority citizen. You cant avoid responsibility by labeling them as illegal. BD border is not open for anymore Muslim from India. We are still struggling with the Biharis.

BD population growth rate is lower than India infact 2nd best after srilanka. Get your fact book straightened./QUOTE]

BD's population growth is higher than india for 2005-2010 according to UN and it is 1.67% where as india's 1.46%.
List of countries by population growth rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also if you count fertility rate per women , BD's rate is still higher.
List of countries and territories by fertility rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tourist 1/2 a million of them spending billion in India. They spent 1/2 billion on medical bill only in India last year./QUOTE]
agreed
You need to take care of your own Poor muslim minority citizen. You cant avoid responsibility by labeling them as illegal. BD border is not open for anymore Muslim from India. We are still struggling with the Biharis

BD's gdp per capita is half of india's ....so it very natural that bangladeshis infiltrate into india for better life and opertunities. U dont have to research to understand this.
All the neighbouring indian state of BD is facing illegal BD immigration and there is a difference between indian muslim and BD muslim. So, we never leveling muslims as a hole as immigrants.
BD border is not open for anymore Muslim from India/QUOTE]
No indian muslim have went to BD after partion days. No one wants to ruin there future by leaving the land with better opertunities leaving aside the homeland factor
Rather the blaming india for stopping immigrations , u should work hard to improve you economic situation and make ur country a better place for your people. A stable and prosporous bangladesh is immportant for the region and also goes with the interest of indians.
And decreasing population growth is an important factor in doing this.

BD population growth rate is lower than India infact 2nd best after srilanka. Get your fact book straightened./QUOTE]

BD's population growth is higher than india for 2005-2010 according to UN and it is 1.67% where as india's 1.46%.

List of countries and territories by fertility rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tourist 1/2 a million of them spending billion in India. They spent 1/2 billion on medical bill only in India last year./QUOTE]
agreed

BD's gdp per capita is half of india's ....so it very natural that bangladeshis infiltrate into india for better life and opertunities. U dont have to research to understand this.
All the neighbouring indian state of BD is facing illegal BD immigration and there is a difference between indian muslim and BD muslim. So, we never leveling muslims as a hole as immigrants.
No indian muslim have went to BD after partion days. No one wants to ruin there future by leaving the land with better opertunities leaving aside the homeland factor
Rather the blaming india for stopping immigrations , u should work hard to improve you economic situation and make ur country a better place for your people. A stable and prosporous bangladesh is immportant for the region and also goes with the interest of indians.

I would like to mention about another indian member here.....GB.....he always argues about the authenticity of any wiki information we produced to him.....however, i personally agreed with him on this in another thread.....and i think you are getting my point....

In other words, if you can get any other better source....we ignorant people can also learn from it.....:cheesy:

Come again....

Cheers!!!

Last edited:

agreed

To help you show correct figures from a reliable source and to stop your illogical rants mixed with lame point of views.....i got somethings for you....

‘India lags behind Bangladesh in child mortality’

Infant mortality rate India’s enduring shame

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/bg.html

I hope your 'scholar' brain will try and understand the simple english written in there.....

Cheers!!!

Last edited:

agreed

Mannn we dont wear specs here... Better keep your Font in control. Dont just carried away.

Here is a big chart for you Indexmudi.com. You will find your Indian position here as well. They are famous for keeping most up to date data and if my memory corrects.. it is been maintained in India..

Population growth rate - Country Comparison

ANOTHER PEACE OF TRASH BY AL FAKIR

tor ki saradin kono kaaj nei sala mental rugi!! if BSF wanted to treat BDR on its merit then the existance of the ur BDR is questionable. Thank good relations between our nations for it and dont spread hate outta here you rajakar

Shashanka....vai bangla ta to hebby marsen....BRAVO!!! kintu eita internet forum to, tai amader ovodrota amra laptop er bairei rakhi r ki, tai kisu boli na....kintu apnar to vai shobbhota ublaye portese, nicher hawa ki beshi gorom hoiya gese naki.....

Respect the names people have here first and then learn some etiquitte....dont forget you are representing your country here.....and dont freaking use slangs in a civilised forum, gali dewa shuru korle dharer pasheo thakte parba na....

About merits of your "godly" BSF.....here is some help.....

The issue of Indian BSF killings of Bangladeshi civilians SouthAsiaSpeaks

BSF admits killing Kashmir boy, suspends jawan

BSF killed 200 Bangladeshis in four years, The Milli Gazette, Vol.6 No.04, MG122 (16-28 Feb 05)

Cheers!!!

To help you show correct figures from a reliable source and to stop your illogical rants mixed with lame point of views.....i got somethings for you....

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/bg.html

I hope your 'scholar' brain will try and understand the simple english written in there.....
/QUOTE]

AGAIN ANOTHER PERFECT EXAMPLE OF DENYING TRUTH. U KNOW WHAT GUYS NEED , U NEED TO HAVE A BETTER PROPAGANDA SITE WHICH SHOWS UR LAGGING COUNTRY BIT BETTER.
U ARE SHOWING ME A CHILD MORTALITY DATA WHEN THE ARGUMENT GOES FOR POPULATION GROWTH.

Mannn we dont wear specs here... Better keep your Font in control. Dont just carried away.

Here is a big chart for you Indexmudi.com. You will find your Indian position here as well. They are famous for keeping most up to date data and if my memory corrects.. it is been maintained in India..

Population growth rate - Country Comparison/QUOTE]

WIKI IS MUCH BETTER SOURCE THAN THIS SITE. U CAN CHECK UN SOURCES WHICH TELLS THE SAME THING. NOW ITS UPTO YOU TO DENY UN AS IT DOES NOT FAVOURS YOU .

NOW TRY TO DENY THAT "BD's GDP PER CAPITA IS HALF OF INDIA's "

GUESS U NEED A LONG TIME FOR SEARCHING.
TELL ME WHEN U FIND THAT.

Shashanka....vai bangla ta to hebby marsen....BRAVO!!! kintu eita internet forum to, tai amader ovodrota amra laptop er bairei rakhi r ki, tai kisu boli na....kintu apnar to vai shobbhota ublaye portese, nicher hawa ki beshi gorom hoiya gese naki.....

Respect the names people have here first and then learn some etiquitte....dont forget you are representing your country here.....and dont freaking use slangs in a civilised forum, gali dewa shuru korle dharer pasheo thakte parba na..../QUOTE]

tai!! UR HERITAGE OF USING SLANGS IS KNOWN TO US. DONT NEED TO PROVE A WELL ESTABLISHED TRUTH.
toder shobhotta tar udahoron ar nai ba dili, ar gali deoyar threat dichis!! then u are most welcome outside of this forum, i can give you u a good dose of that medicine.So, chill down ar oisob threat nijer barir lokeder dis, hoyto keu voy peye jete pare.

ar "AL FAKIR"ke respect kora korte bolchis!!! i dont have any respect for him, as he has n respect for us. So, oke "mental rugi" bola its not a slang, its an objective for him.

NOTE: I HAVNT USED ANY BAD WORDS AGAINST BD NATION, BUT AGAINST AL-FAKIR WHO BASELESSLY ATTACKS US.

/QUOTE]

AGAIN ANOTHER PERFECT EXAMPLE OF DENYING TRUTH. U KNOW WHAT GUYS NEED , U NEED TO HAVE A BETTER PROPAGANDA SITE WHICH SHOWS UR LAGGING COUNTRY BIT BETTER.
U ARE SHOWING ME A CHILD MORTALITY DATA WHEN THE ARGUMENT GOES FOR POPULATION GROWTH.

WIKI IS MUCH BETTER SOURCE THAN THIS SITE. U CAN CHECK UN SOURCES WHICH TELLS THE SAME THING. NOW ITS UPTO YOU TO DENY UN AS IT DOES NOT FAVOURS YOU .

Did wiki done census in our country?? Did they run any statistical analysis?
CIA factsbook and indexmundi figure is same as our Census and Buereo of Statistics figure. and they are official.

BD's per capita is 690 dollar, india's 1000 dollar. We are off by only 300 dollar, but catching up quick. We dont allow FDI the way India does. The 690 dollar is completely our own money.

Respect the names people have here first and then learn some etiquitte....dont forget you are representing your country here.....and dont freaking use slangs in a civilised forum, gali dewa shuru korle dharer pasheo thakte parba na..../QUOTE]

tai!! UR HERITAGE OF USING SLANGS IS KNOWN TO US. DONT NEED TO PROVE A WELL ESTABLISHED TRUTH.toder shobhotta tar udahoron ar nai ba dili, ar gali deoyar threat dichis!! then u are most welcome outside of this forum, i can give you u a good dose of that medicine.So, chill down ar oisob threat nijer barir lokeder dis, hoyto keu voy peye jete pare.

ar "AL FAKIR"ke respect kora korte bolchis!!! i dont have any respect for him, as he has n respect for us. So, oke "mental rugi" bola its not a slang, its an objective for him.

NOTE: I HAVNT USED ANY BAD WORDS AGAINST BD NATION, BUT AGAINST AL-FAKIR WHO BASELESSLY ATTACKS US.

You are the one using Slangs here. Reported to Mod.

What makes you think this forum allows any such discourse anyway? You talk on issues and just the issues or don't talk at all.

Consider this as a strong warning.

Border rules not followed by BSF
Says BDR chief
Staff Correspondent, Sylhet

Trans-border issues including "adverse possessed lands" would be tabled in the director general-level conference beginning from March 7 in New Delhi, said Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) Chief Maj Gen Md Mainul Islam yesterday.

"The Indian Border Security Force (BSF) are off to occupy our lands on the plea of having adverse possessed lands,"
Mainul Islam said.

The BDR director general (DG) is expected to lead a 19-member delegation in the five-day DG-level conference.

While visiting Dibir Haor area in Jaintapur, the DG told journalists that steps had been taken to make the border guards better equipped. A major reshuffle in BDR is underway through which facilities of BDR jawans would be increased, he added.

He made the visit amid a tense situation between the border guards of the two countries. Earlier on February 27, BDR and BSF exchanged gunshots over intrusion of Indian nationals into Bangladesh territory.

He regretted that despite repeated urge BSF is not following the border rules and intrude into Bangladesh territory.

He said a new outpost would be set up in Dibir Haor as the existing outposts are less in number than that of the Indian counterpart.

During a briefing at Sylhet BDR headquarters later in the afternoon, he accused BSF of firing at innocent Bangladeshi civilians. "They even made children and quarry labourers their targets," he said.

The BDR jawans were left with no choice but to retaliate, said the BDR chief.

Sylhet Sector Commander Col Neamul Islam Fatemi and other officials accompanied the DG during his visit. Mainul Islam also met Shillong BSF Deputy Inspector General (DIG) RK Ravigandhi during his visit at Dibir Haor border.

Throughout February, the Indians have repeatedly attempted to fish in Dibir Haor and Kendri Beel area. But they failed in the face of resistance by locals and BDR jawans.

Border rules not followed by BSF

/QUOTE]

Shashanka....the figures are from the indian side....take a look at it PROPERLY....i am giving you facts established from your own country, and you are calling it a "propaganda site".....need i say anything more.....

You talking about population growth rate right...??? Did you bother checking the CIA-Factbook link i gave you??? Go there, wash your brain and learn the figures......or shall i still expect you to call CIA-Factbook a "propaganda site" as well.....:disagree:

Cheers!!!

Last edited:

tai!! UR HERITAGE OF USING SLANGS IS KNOWN TO US. DONT NEED TO PROVE A WELL ESTABLISHED TRUTH.
toder shobhotta tar udahoron ar nai ba dili, ar gali deoyar threat dichis!! then u are most welcome outside of this forum, i can give you u a good dose of that medicine.So, chill down ar oisob threat nijer barir lokeder dis, hoyto keu voy peye jete pare.

Yah...sure...you are most welcome too....and i believe your that "medicine" is 'Made in India'....:blah:

Tumi to vai dekhi onek kisui jano....taile etao janba j 'oti chalak er golaye dori'....ar i really have no idea who gave you the right to call the members here by "tui"....I would be glad if the MODs understood bengali and what is going on here....

About something you are terming as "threat"....that really proves how constructive can you think.... You are the one who is making fun of other members' names...find me a BD member who did so in this thread....can you??? We have civilised discussions here...we debate, we agree, we disagree....and then log off from the laptop....at the end of the day, its all about how well you display yourself here with proper and well-structured comments and dealing with members from around the globe....what you are doing is simply tarnishing your country's image and not to mention even yours....I have debated with many diligent and knowledgeable indian members. Go and learn from them first....and above all see how they behave....

I could have written this in bengali and dosed you with "medicines" 'Made in Bangladesh'....but as i said, i learnt my etiquittes.....and i also want the MODs to understand the situation here....

If you need to establish your point, you are free to do so....but in a proper way....

I would like to quote you here....

"NOTE: I HAVNT USED ANY BAD WORDS AGAINST BD NATION, BUT AGAINST AL-FAKIR WHO BASELESSLY ATTACKS US."

You earlier said that....you havent used slangs.....but here, you confessed that you did not use any "BAD WORDS" against BD...."BUT AGAINST AL-FAKIR...."

You are caught up within your own words...arent you.....:azn:

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom