f212df19175708b4ffa027f0a565fb4f.jpg

guyz check the first line of this

this is "namokar mantra" (prayer) in jainism

and the first line says "arihanto ki Jai Ho"

its a very common word in jainism

by the way i belongs to jain community

that's why i can understand why they are opposing using the word
Arihant

Jainism is strictly against violence that's why they do not want to use this sacred word for a medium of violence

even i have not killed even a ant knowingly :P lol

i think it help u understand why they are opposing it

actually i was feeling proud when they choose that word

Last edited:
I am more interested in commanding skills. I believe the person who leads you should be a strict leader viz viz his command and other administrative skills.

On the other hand I disapprove his genocide of innocent people which he committed.

The current day US forces are no different than Hitler.

So you are a fan of Adolf Schickelgruber Hitler.

I would like to disagree with you that he had commanding skills no doubt he was a great military tactician , however he was megalomaniac as well as paranoid , he never trusted any of his generals and made some crucial blunders after he had a powerful tactical advantage throughout Europe .

After 1943 the incompetency of his commanding skills came out in open when he refused to withdraw from Africa and the Balkans and went in for short term patching of the unraveling situation.

His generals like field marshal Erwin Rommel ,Field Marshall
Wilhelm Keitel,Hans Jurgen von arnim (panzer troops) were great commanders.

Nevertheless this issue has died...no point in discussing it.

Its like the Israelis wanting to ban the Hindu Swastika in India! LOL

Yes if Israelis come to some residential colonies in India where it is common to see "Swastika" outside every house being put by the women they will think that the whole damn place is anti-semite. :rofl:

heh man...waht is all this going on in this troll thread.....isreal..jain defense...hitler....and some ALIEN language.......people are u all out of ur minds......what is all this supposed to mean in this thread......:(

@Jana What commanding skills? He got his nation and people humiliated for the 2nd time in as many generations and then instead dying in battle committed suicide like a dishonorable tart.

Oh and not before almost wiping out every Jew, Gypsy and indigent person in some personal quest to cleanse his race. The irony is that Jews he chased away were the very people that handed the US and eventually the Soviets the power of the atom and rocketry. A complete moron in my book.

people are posting here some alien language...something like codes...what is all this supposed to mean...

If you are referring to the image posted, then I want to clear that it is Sanskrit (type) language used by earlier Jain community. It is one type of prayer to the God.

Back
Top Bottom