What's new

"Jahesh-700", Iran's first turbofan engine

I would like to see this engine doing after burning. how is iran getting access to titanium? you need titanium or similar metals that are light, extremely strong and resistant to very high levels of heat during combustion. can't make effective compressors and turbines without titanium.
thanks we have our own titanium plants, one of them has a production capacity of 130,000t/yr of titanium dioxide concentrate and 70,000t/yr of titanium slag.

Now that, if true, is a big leap forward for Iran. I cannot fathom why Pakistan and Iran don't have any former military to military collaboration on any projects? Or am I missing something here?

Also, could Iran build on this tech to power fighter-jets? I mean from an engineering perspective, is it possible for Iran to do so? Because if it is, the implications would be tremendous.

well actually yes it can but why do that when we are at final stages of building your own RD33 ? we have been working on heavy turbofan engine for 10 years now it's almost complete and pulse that we are building engines for our own 180 seat passenger plane

Klimov_RD-33_turbofan_engine.JPG

Congratulations to the Iranian Nation. Incredible achievement. Another Huge stride towards the Production of a Homemade Indigenous Heavy Fighter. Self Reliance is the way forward.True progress only comes from within.

google translate:

"Amir Khajehfard: For me, as an aerospace industry expert, one day I wished to make a single crystal turbine blade ..."

and the most important one:

"In general, if I want to compare the engineering achievements of Iran's history, this Leap-700 engine is the most valuable of them."

well actually yes it can but why do that when we are at final stages of building your own RD33 ? we have been working on heavy turbofan engine for 10 years now it's almost complete and pulse that we are building engines for our own 180 seat passenger plane

Klimov_RD-33_turbofan_engine.JPG
I really hope iran is extremely careful with the 180 passenger plane engines. fighter pilots have an option to eject, passengers in an airliner don't...jet engines for civilian use have to to be tested a 1000 times more thoroughly than fighter jet engines from 6 ways under the sunset to ensure safety and survivability.

I really hope iran is extremely careful with the 180 passenger plane engines. fighter pilots have an option to eject, passengers in an airliner don't...jet engines for civilian use have to to be tested a 1000 times more thoroughly than fighter jet engines from 6 ways under the sunset to ensure safety and survivability.

150_iran_civil_aircraft.jpg

smHh_KnVLD1pLh1oiW0-TUYIoDaToGrKKVE2lfbVNZKvZISjbuXqPDCOoDuyZem6pRnR7FTYRED67s_tVAIDXt0gmwaTky-QB088Pf_0Ahx8rAr3AGq13mDC4j8

QHgaAq0lcOYJWUkgQqcG4vGJjc2-v_jxlaSo88cfK10YIxn4z3lOOIjKlN4WR-8Z_IVYIFSsgmHDSctytipzLZYN-tpnFh3y0qtJ9Hj7BWL-Buo3Tw

nYNSxsYko7thEyX7Ok81XICaENcpVH_6Y1XQIUxkEjIWqNhu0aFv--RwiE3HmHmaPM5VwB5tyRhvz3v7PRQfeUqh8rlfpl8

Back
Top Bottom