What's new

Jackie Chan's daughter marries girlfriend

Kailash Kumar

Reaction score
Country
Suriname

181126113321-etta-ng-andi-autumn-marriage-exlarge-169.jpg

Jackie-Chan-WTF.jpg

Both are ugly..so no wonder..they couldn't get a man.

jackie chan you have to pay up to goat lucy for fame and fortune maybe this was it.

He is obviously not a good parent lol

I hear jackie chan is not a role model either :P atleast thats what my chinese friends proved to me.

Its a socker for kw that she is a lesbian. And she could marry as a gay couple. Disappointed i am. But then again its the next shway thing these days be gay and be proud!

Shame on the world and its people. No use of brain or logic primal animal instincts taking over humanity.

天呢! 她是女同啊! 我操!

I hear jackie chan is not a role model either :P atleast thats what my chinese friends proved to me.

Its a socker for kw that she is a lesbian. And she could marry as a gay couple. Disappointed i am. But then again its the next shway thing these days be gay and be proud!

Shame on the world and its people. No use of brain or logic primal animal instincts taking over humanity.

天呢! 她是女同啊! 我操!

PLA tanks in Hong Kong now

PLA tanks in Hong Kong now

Hong kong is easy less and soft resistance. Also hong kong us officially china. Taiwan is considered a different country with decent military air force and navy. Taiwan with us help can put up a fight.

Hong kong is chinese at heart with soft corners for british culture.

Carpet licker.
Btw a girl that fugly wouldn't have got man anyway.

Back
Top Bottom