27_136179_29e9b43ab1a1a8e.jpg

27_136179_23ce9536478580f.jpg

27_136179_7f6aa16eb670a98.jpg

27_136179_f23f4912c8e769c.jpg

27_136179_c5853b3571b62e7.jpg

27_136179_d084ed621ee52e9.jpg

27_136179_7281b7cabf27ed4.jpg

27_136179_03d43f89de8e6d7.jpg

How do you know its J10B? I really dont know the difference thats why asking.

^^^ nose, intake and tail tip are different from original.

Something about the pics don't look right...can't exactly pinpoint.
However good news if this is indeed the case.

btw can you tell if it uses WS-10 or Russian engine

russian AL-31,only J-11B equip with WS-10 so far

Last edited:
Its seems this may be the 3rd prototype as a few days back the tail number 1033 was seen behind the cockpit of another J-10.

If that is so, J-10B seems to be on track and by next year the production may start, though the status of avionics suit is still be learned about.

^^^ nose, intake and tail tip are different from original.

Something about the pics don't look right...can't exactly pinpoint.
However good news if this is indeed the case.

btw can you tell if it uses WS-10 or Russian engine

AL-31 still. The thing that's obviously missing is the serial numbers, dunno why yet.

Its seems this may be the 3rd prototype as a few days back the tail number 1033 was seen behind the cockpit of another J-10.

If that is so, J-10B seems to be on track and by next year the production may start, though the status of avionics suit is still be learned about.

that photo i posted a few days ago was shot in yanliang (China's Flight Testing Center), all the new jet have to go through tough testing there before entering service,these photoes was shoot in CAC,and it cover with air force painting.later this year or early next year ,it's exciting news either way

that photo i posted a few days ago was shot in yanliang (China's Flight Testing Center), all the new jet have to go through tough testing there before entering service,these photoes was shoot in CAC,and it cover with air force painting.later this year or early next year ,it's exciting news either way

yeah agreed, it even may be a pre-production model thus for the time no serial number just going through flight trials before handed over to CAF.

But if i remember correctly, the 1031 prototype was also firs seen in the yellow color and later in the CAF paint scheme even though it was yet in testing stages.

I am not an expert on CAF affairs, but may be the color is done suggesting the plane is now under the testing of CAF rather then the manufacturer of the plane which keep it in yellow color scheme.

But as said, whatever it is, its a good sign, it means the design is good and that testing is going forward and soon we would be seeing production models coming in service. I hope we soon see them with the local engine also.

This is great news if true, but i think its time to shift it to some Chinese engine WS-13 or something new :pakistan::china:

yeah agreed, it even may be a pre-production model thus for the time no serial number just going through flight trials before handed over to CAF.

But if i remember correctly, the 1031 prototype was also firs seen in the yellow color and later in the CAF paint scheme even though it was yet in testing stages.

I am not an expert on CAF affairs, but may be the color is done suggesting the plane is now under the testing of CAF rather then the manufacturer of the plane which keep it in yellow color scheme.

But as said, whatever it is, its a good sign, it means the design is good and that testing is going forward and soon we would be seeing production models coming in service. I hope we soon see them with the local engine also.
The model which shows in these pictures most probably the kind of model which Pakistan get or that will gonna be a bit different from this one only if we see it from outside.:what:

Back
Top Bottom