What's new

J-XY - maybe J-35 - next generation carrier-borne fighter

In February 2018, "slayerhuahua" wrote a riddle that was interpreted to mean that the J-20 has been selected to be the basis of the next-generation fighter.
you'd better find that riddle and show it to me ````` huahua knows something about ships and carriers' production or subs```but fighter jets``well, not his field

Thanks, but so the question is: is this conventional design issues by SAC or CAC ... and if by SAC, is it one based on the FC-31?
the project was assigned to SAC, and it can not be easily said that is based on which model```at the end of the day China's aviation institutions are all belong to one big unity , there is no barrier for sharing techs and experiences among them`````and they even share dozens of private suppliers```the new coating which will reduce radar signal to 1X% has been developed, and will be used on both new stealth fighter and the current J-20 when the new batch is started```

there are talks among the top that to bring in reforms that to break the unity into independ companies, so healthy competition will be encouraged. However, for the time being, working to gether is the better option until we have achieved technological edge over or on pair to the U.S in aviation field in general.

nonetheless, the development of private sectors are thriving, some of the core parts of J-20 were developed and made by private companies!

they have blew thousands of hours wind in tunel, datas have been collected and calculated, the ship has sailed cannot be turned.

a medium sized conventional config stealth fighter is ideal for PLAN`````a shrinked J-20 just cant do the job, cant!

lol, he is making fun of those fans wishful thinking on J-20, but in reality it is the conventional config`````I have read all three books of the Three Body Si-fi```Zhang BeiHai is the top officer in the book has the power to make final decision```even the "laddy" does not want to live in room 31 wants to live in room 20 with him````:lol:

this riddle implies nothing about selecting J-20````you better learn Chinese to understand that :D

again, he mentioned in many occasions that aviation is not his field`````

lol, he is making fun of those fans wishful thinking on J-20, but in reality it is the conventional config`````I have read all three books of the Three Body Si-fi```Zhang BeiHai is the top officer in the book has the power to make final decision```even the "laddy" does not want to live in room 31 wants to live in room 20 with him````:lol:

this riddle implies nothing about selecting J-20````you better learn Chinese to understand that :D

again, he mentioned in many occasions that aviation is not his field`````

What about the following text? Note the bolded portion.
呵呵,只是为了让你安心养胎

没关系啦,新时代的医学制度已经证明那样更有利于胎儿的发展

好吧,听你的,等一下,三体星人的探测器还有多久到达

What about the following text? Note the bolded portion.
the bold part
the girl said: Ok, I will listen to you (to live in room 31), and when will the three body's prober arrive?``````

the bold part
the girl said: Ok, I will listen to you (to live in room 31), and when will the three body's prober arrive?``````

Are you sure? Most of the forumers are interpreting it as being said by the guy.

Are you sure? Most of the forumers are interpreting it as being said by the guy.
only if you can read Chinese, and none of the following posts by fans were saying anything that they "chose" 20`````unless their language skill is at primary level```

I have no idea where did you even get this bold part from? can you read Chinese?

only if you can read Chinese, and none of the following posts by fans were saying anything that they "chose" 20`````unless their language skill is at primary level```

I have no idea where did you even get this bold part from? can you read Chinese?
Nope, but he's just seeking some confirmation from you guys, as usual putting up some bait at play! SinoSoldier or Akasa, your pick :)

I stumbled across this post at the SDF including a translation from "mys_721tx":

J-XY.png

------------------------------------
Q: Is 2.0 cancelled?
A: No, it's still there. I saw it.

Q: Is 2.0 still [primer] green?
A: No, it has been painted.

Q: Does 2.0 have the same paint job as 31001?
A: No, totally different.

Q: What does 2.0 looks like? Are there any photo?
A: There are photos, just not in my procession. Don't ask me who has them, I will keep it as a secret. I will also keep the painting itself as a secret for the time being. I want to play a game to see how shocked everyone is when we see the photos of the first flight.

Q: Does 2.0 have the August 1st insignia?
A: Let me phrase it this way, it is not nice to commandeer private projects.

Q: Does 2.0 get new engines?
A: For some reason it's too dark and I wasn't able to see.

Q: Has the painted 2.0 not taken the first flight?
A: No, we should wait and see. There is no update but it should be on ground testing.

[J-]16's production capability is surprisingly [good].

There are good news by the end of the month.

There is a 2019 model aircraft near its first flight.

and another one from "Lama":

I try to make a translation.
1.Does the 2.0 still exist?
yes,I have already seen it.
2.Is the 2.0 still in green color?
No, the 2.0 has been painted.
3.Dose the 2.0's coat looks like 31001?
Totally different.
4.What is it like? any photos?
I don't have photos.Don't ask me who have photos. It should be kept secret. I want to play a game that all of you say wow after watching it. Pls keep an eye on other bloggers and wait for them to post the first photo of the 2.0.
5.Does it have the logo of PLA?
emmm…Let me explain it in this way: picking peaches is not a proper behavior.(picking peaches mostly means sit idle and enjoy the fruits)
6.Does the 2.0 have new engines?
Because of some reasons I can't see what the engines are like.It's too dark.
7.Doesn't the 2.0 have its first flight?
No. Let's wait. It's being test these days.

The capacity of J16 is amazing.
Something good will happen at the end of this month. But it is too sensitive. Maybe I'll talk about it next year.
New type aircraft of 2019 will have its first flight.(he say 19款,it can mean 19 types or type of 2019.I belive he means the latter.

IMO interesting, but again:

- who is the original poster?
- how reliable is he (or she)?
- it's overall a bit confusing: we all know 02 exists since some time and even that it flew already .. so why the 7. question?

Here's the original tweet:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom