What's new

J&K: Soldier, civilian dead as Pakistan violates ceasefire in Uri sector

Now, can anyone from Pakistan side condomn the death of the civilian by the inhuman Pakistani Army?

Baramulla: A 17-year-old civilian Gulshan Bano and a soldier was killed on Saturday evening as Pakistani troops violated ceasefire in Kamalkot area of Uri sector.

The firing occurred on Saturday evening from 5:15 PM.

Indian troops appropriately responded to Pakistan firing.

@HariPrasad @gslv mk3 @SarthakGanguly @DRAY

RIP soldier!! You will soon find a mate from other side!!
--
RIP...
its a mad bargain of life for nothing to earn ...

RIP at least we don't laugh like Indian members here.Who cleberate whenever civilians dies in Pakistan.

It's their mentality this is why I did not give a shit when Pakistan suffers loses
sir i personally regret death of soldiers on either side . These are human beings and they have families and children .

Baramulla: A 17-year-old civilian Gulshan Bano and a soldier was killed on Saturday evening as Pakistani troops violated ceasefire in Kamalkot area of Uri sector.

The firing occurred on Saturday evening from 5:15 PM.

Indian troops appropriately responded to Pakistan firing.

@HariPrasad @gslv mk3 @SarthakGanguly @DRAY

Rest in Peace.

No one care about you punks in our Media,neither we celebrate the deaths of civilians from opposite side nor mention it with exaggeration unlike your media showing Bravado of BSF by killing innocent civilians...
On Topic:RIP to the deceased
RIP at least we don't laugh like Indian members here.Who cleberate whenever civilians dies in Pakistan.
:eek: taking high moral ground when thread like these are already present in this forum.
Pakistani media mocks investigation of 26/11 mumbai terror attack
Mumbai Drama
seriously pak rules :pakistan:

They are desperately trying to send as many infiltrators as they send before winter.

How the low life indian trolls started trolling... without any mocking from Pak side...

RIP Girl and soldier. You shall be avenged manifold.

thesolar65 said:

Now, can anyone from Pakistan side condomn the death of the civilian by the inhuman Pakistani Army?

india killed 15 civilians on our side.. i see your kin celebrating... and its not the PA but Rangers that guard the LOC...

Look at this piece of shit trying to take the moral ground:

It's their mentality this is why I did not give a shit when Pakistan suffers loses[/QUOTE]

And his second post ( Not a single Pak had mocked indian soldier till now)

infact I was quite pleased you guys lost a whole force when that avalanche hit

Under his post here is a Paks reply:

And the thread has been over run by pussies typing on keyboards.. talking about revenge n mockery.

@Horus @Jungibaaz @Oscar @Chak Bamu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom