What's new

Soldier killed as Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in J-K's Rajouri

It will never end until both countries resolve Kashmir issue .

Are you on a forward post yourself? Keyboard veteran. By we, I meant Indians.
Well at least this keyboard veteran lives in his own country and that too in Lahore which will take center stage in any conflict with India.
As for you instead of becoming the spokes person of a country where you dont even reside i think "we" should be left on those who would be the first casualty of war, not someone sitting comfortably outside portraying to be machoman on an online forum.

Being an indian , i have every right to speak on behalf of indians. As far as casualty of war is concerned, Pakistan does not have money to build a dam let alone fight a full scale war with us. LOC firing and celebrating kashmir day every year is the most you can do.
Please dont forget bombing of indian military installations in broad daylight and downing of 2 indian jets in an air engagement

Being an indian , i have every right to speak on behalf of indians. As far as casualty of war is concerned, Pakistan does not have money to build a dam let alone fight a full scale war with us. LOC firing and celebrating kashmir day every year is the most you can do.

This lie” cost you 2 planes and national humiliation, around the planet in February morning”

Educate yourself “ before action man role

Is that the reason India lost two jets to Pakistan, got its bases bombed while its high command was present and yet backed out of a full scale conflict when Pakistan called your bluff out?

one jet of IA, and one f16. Please do not forget missile airstrikes in balakot.
Yes one jet of IAF was shot down by F-16 and another one by JFT.
A pilot was also captured and thrashed by unarmed civilians. In response to your premature ejaculation we bombed 6 sites in India still waiting for you to come and avenge it.
Btw what happend to MI17 any idea who shot it down? I am sure IAF wasnt incompetent to down their own bird or were they?

humiliation is what we did in balakot with your 300 national assets.
OK guys its confirmed now he belongs to the special breed of morons, He is a brain dead modi bakht gullible enough to believe every lie told by the regime controlled media

While their Officials have already accepted they missed targets and lost very badly but these idiots are still hell bent on proving something which never happened
@Dubious and other mods please do the honor

Need those snipers back on border. Those clean kills were hurting them alot.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom