What's new

J&K: 2 soldiers killed, 3 injured as Pakistan violates ceasefire in Poonch district

Well you din't post a link here because, you wanted to edit the original article.
Nop ! You said only one soldier was killed by sniper fire , which is incorrect , Pakistani snipers have taken out multiple targets .

Forget Pakistan, now the Indians are dreaming of surgical strikes against China.

Will there be surgical strikes against China: Sena to Centre

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/579479/will-surgical-strikes-against-china.html

@Chinese-Dragon @Sinopakfriend @SinoSoldier @long_
177528.jpg
funny:lol:

Where did u get Pakistani flags over the bodies of kargil propaganda picture ? Or they found flags in pak soldiers pockets ? ;) dramabaz hindus

Does your prime minister carry his flags to every country he visits? Doesnt the host country already have it? Uninsightful PAKIstanis.

Nop ! You said only one soldier was killed by sniper fire , which is incorrect , Pakistani snipers have taken out multiple targets .

Where as you said 10, Even the new you quoted, only mentions 3.

Forget Pakistan, now the Indians are dreaming of surgical strikes against China.

Will there be surgical strikes against China: Sena to Centre

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/579479/will-surgical-strikes-against-china.html

@Chinese-Dragon @Sinopakfriend @SinoSoldier @long_

Ah dear Jammer,

Rabies is a danderous disease.... sadly, rabid canines get killed. I do love animals. Had many dogs over the years. So it is always a sad sight. The vaccination is the key. Prevention is better medicine.

Sorry, for drifting towards animal welfare... regarding your question:

We all have to learn to live with the terror of indian empire's surgical strikes now.

One fears these strikes are going to be happening with greater frequency now on all fronts and against everyone...Since the moneky god has been released from his bonds.... let us all live in angst now.

Regarding indian empire's surgical strikes on China.... with all those mighty tanks, mki and bramoz stationed in South Tibet.... China is so scared now....shivering.

Even J20 is no match for the future indian fighters...iaf chief says so.

So yeah let us all be intimidated and live in eternal anguish.

You keep leaving in your wake the massive gusts of your Winds...for our resident empire!

Regards,

SPF

Ah dear Jammer,

Rabies is a danderous disease.... sadly, rabid canines get killed. I do love animals. Had many dogs over the years. So it is always a sad sight. The vaccination is the key. Prevention is better medicine.

Sorry, for drifting towards animal welfare... regarding your question:

We all have to learn to live with the terror of indian empire's surgical strikes now.

One fears these strikes are going to be happening with greater frequency now on all fronts and against everyone...Since the moneky god has been released from his bonds.... let us all live in angst now.

Regarding indian empire's surgical strikes on China.... with all those mighty tanks, mki and bramoz stationed in South Tibet.... China is so scared now....shivering.

Even J20 is no match for the future indian fighters...iaf chief says so.

So yeah let us all be intimidated and live in eternal anguish.

You keep leaving in your wake the massive gusts of your Winds...for our resident empire!

Regards,

SPF

Very dear SPF, Today most Indian newspapers are carrying the following headline but sadly be it surgical strikes or just firing across the LOC, they make claims but never back it up with any proof. They are quick to release images from 1971 war, the Kargil conflict, the spy pigeon, the terror fishing boat and even an interview with Ajmal Kasab but on recent skirmishes, i don't even know what Hanuman looks like but as i said, claims are always made by them, so i did a little search and did find a post on fire ....well a kind of post.

India inflicts heavy damage on Pakistani posts after unprovoked shelling killed 2 soldiers

20140709_lamppost_stomp_0.jpg

Very dear SPF, Today most Indian newspapers are carrying the following headline but sadly be it surgical strikes or just firing across the LOC, they make claims but never back it up with any proof. They are quick to release images from 1971 war, the Kargil conflict, the spy pigeon, the terror fishing boat and even an interview with Ajmal Kasab but on recent skirmishes, i don't even know what Hanuman looks like but as i said, claims are always made by them, so i did a little search and did find a post on fire ....well a kind of post.

India inflicts heavy damage on Pakistani posts after unprovoked shelling killed 2 soldiers

Is that a street lamp?

My dear Jammer, brother,

I do understand your conern. We deal not with a rational nemesis. What we deal with is a dangerous state of being which is divorced from ground reality.

The sick obsession of being seen as great power without having any thing to back it up is dangerous for us all. Those whose entire identity is based on invention and fakery will stop at nothing.

This fake empire is a highly disfunctional state... hence we see daily dose of uphoria fed to the masses. What is worrying is the numbers.

If it was a state the size of BD one could just brush it off...but with such massive numbers of beguiled masses and worlds oldest and most successful fasicst organisation i.e. RSS firmly controlling all aspects of the nemesis state... we are in dangerous waters.

This rise of fasicsm is threat to not only to Sino-Pak Friends but entire S and SE Asia.

Some strategic calculus needs to be revisited by Sino-Pak Friends...otherwise, down the road we might be confronted with grief.

Fasicsm is a sick disease of humanity. And it is coming back to world stage under the garb of democracy.

We must study this with diligence and develop a robust dialectic framework to defeat this sickness before it is too late.

Quarantine this sickness in the box it belongs.

I find this development in the region extremely worrying. My deepest concern is war on Pak by the indian empire.

The threat is quite real this time.... just dig in the subliminal essense of the current indian lies and propoganda and you will understand what sickness awaits us.

I truly hope Pak brothers see this with clear, detached sight. Pak State can never underestimate this now.

I wish this sick indian war never happens and Pak can prosper economically and socially. Your people have suffered enough.

RIP brothers.

My dear Jammer, brother,

I do understand your conern. We deal not with a rational nemesis. What we deal with is a dangerous state of being which is divorced from ground reality.

The sick obsession of being seen as great power without having any thing to back it up is dangerous for us all. Those whose entire identity is based on invention and fakery will stop at nothing.

This fake empire is a highly disfunctional state... hence we see daily dose of uphoria fed to the masses. What is worrying is the numbers.

If it was a state the size of BD one could just brush it off...but with such massive numbers of beguiled masses and worlds oldest and most successful fasicst organisation i.e. RSS firmly controlling all aspects of the nemesis state... we are in dangerous waters.

This rise of fasicsm is threat to not only to Sino-Pak Friends but entire S and SE Asia.

Some strategic calculus needs to be revisited by Sino-Pak Friends...otherwise, down the road we might be confronted with grief.

Fasicsm is a sick disease of humanity. And it is coming back to world stage under the garb of democracy.

We must study this with diligence and develop a robust dialectic framework to defeat this sickness before it is too late.

Quarantine this sickness in the box it belongs.

I find this development in the region extremely worrying. My deepest concern is war on Pak by the indian empire.

The threat is quite real this time.... just dig in the subliminal essense of the current indian lies and propoganda and you will understand what sickness awaits us.

I truly hope Pak brothers see this with clear, detached sight. Pak State can never underestimate this now.

I wish this sick indian war never happens and Pak can prosper economically and socially. Your people have suffered enough.

You need to see doctor. Your mental condition is not very good.

Om shanthi to the fallens. army will take the avenge for the death of their martyrs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom