What's new

J-20 vs. F-35, One Analyst’s Perspective

Yes there are and they are not speculation. They are legitimate questions on whether the J-20 has the necessary built-in capabilities to integrate with the larger organism. Aboulafia is not saying the J-20 does not, but neither did he said it does. He is questioning if it is capable.

For example...

Someone here said that the highlighted is unimportant as China is not seeking conflicts that are long duration. This revealed a flawed understanding of the need for reliability in mechanical equipments no matter how sophisticated they might be. Who will benefit the most from an engine design that will require an overhaul in the tens of hours? The maintenance crew. But are they the ones who will be doing the fighting? No.

The questions posed by Aboulafia are legitimate based upon his experience in aviation. They are not 'anti' anything.

10 hours of overhaul? Who tells you that?

Are you saying that the guy is a false flag?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIN???? What it means? In ant case i'm not a false profile! And i weren't banned only on militaryphotos.net air-defense.net and on military.co.uk NOT EVERYWHERE!!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIN???? What it means? In ant case i'm not a false profile! And i weren't banned only on militaryphotos.net air-defense.net and on military.co.uk NOT EVERYWHERE!!!!

lapinschous1
Banned user

And why you were banned there? cos you are 14 yrs old?:lol:

come on now age has nothing to do with it, i was 15 when i joined :P

HaHaHa, pal, i was only teasing him to tell the truth of why he was being banned on those forum and i happened to be member of that forum and i know why......not being 14 for sure:lol:

HaHaHa, pal, i was only teasing him to tell the truth of why he was being banned on those forum and i happened to be member of that forum and i know why......not being 14 for sure:lol:

Age has nothing to do with it. Some people have the tendency to act young even when their physical ages are much higher.

The GDP took a hit during the economic crisis much like other countries, than again it has risen in 2010, this, however, is irrelevant, and nothing more than a cheap shot. Even in the 1990's when Russia was at its lowest most companies continued their progress and as a result you see the fruits of their labor.

My previous post has debunked some of the misconceptions you and other Chinese on this forum share, in any case your above post shows defeat, instead of diverging from the subject and being disrespectful you could have challenged me.

Alright buddy you win. I didn't bother reading your essay there because stuff like hardware talk bores the crap out of me. What happens now? Now that you won an internet argument about your country being cooler.

Alright buddy you win. I didn't bother reading your essay there because stuff like hardware talk bores the crap out of me. What happens now? Now that you won an internet argument about your country being cooler.

My friend consider this as a sane advice from an insane person(or opposite also holds true:lol:),if u r naive about hardware talks or lack the knowledge about it,then please for god sake dont spread fake propaganda,I have seen many Chinese people here acting like the same,even without basic military knowledge.

people needs to stop saying how good or bad J20 is. yes, it's got a nice frame, but that's all we know about it.

My friend consider this as a sane advice from an insane person(or opposite also holds true:lol:),if u r naive about hardware talks or lack the knowledge about it,then please for god sake dont spread fake propaganda,I have seen many Chinese people here acting like the same,even without basic military knowledge.

i completely agree. in this forum we have people with expertise in aerodynamics, electromagnetics, materials and propulsion. this expertise is defined by degrees in aerospace engineering, EE, chemistry, etc. so let them talk.

lapinschous1
Banned user

And why you were banned there? cos you are 14 yrs old?:lol:

It was merely a tiny verbal slip in my semantic field about the us jewish lobby , sionism and the Israelo palestinian conflict.... not anti-semitism!

And i've a bit trolled about the chinese and occidental tenseness...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom