What's new

J-20 = T-50 = F-22

The thread will look more good if will be created in 2020.

48888424.jpg

5ee631fc760f.jpg

e7e68768c798.jpg

4f3e17fc719f.jpg

Last edited:
I think The J20 looks more stealthy than the T50
Especially the engines and air intake. The T 50 needs serious airframe rehashing

pak fa looks cooler than f 22 and j 20. fgfa will look cooler than pak fa i think. pak fa's intakes are huge and don't look good though. pak fa needs more stealth treatment near engines and also require comparatively smaller air intakes otherwise it wont be stealthy.

Last edited:
pak fa looks cooler than f 22 and j 20. fgfa will look cooler than pak fa i think. pak fa's intakes are huge and don't look good though. pak fa needs more stealth treatment near engines and also require comparatively smaller air intakes otherwise it wont be stealthy.
The intake cannot be too small otherwise it will affect engine performance. Besides, intake is not the only thing T-50 has to worry about. That bottom is going to look like fireworks on radar. To be honest, I don't think the Russians had a matured prototype, but unveiled it early.

Yes thin girl is more stealthier,attractive and effective.
Its heavily armed with weapons.

But the black man is hell of a lot bigger, taller, more powerful, rich, famous and can jam a baskeball on top of any1. lol

Also it is not right to belittle F-22 like this. F-22 is proven the best and most operational one. Why insult a great FIGHTER?

haha, Pak-fa looks cooler? LOL, I see you are indian that is ok if you believe so. But I, my Chinese brothers, and all Pakistanis here on this fourm think J-20 looks much COOLER than F-22 and Pak-fa.

Right?:china::pakistan:

I notice a HUGE difference!!!

J-20 and F-22 both have beautiful Green Eyes(Green glowing HUD) This is not seen in Pak-fa. This means that F-22 and J-20's cockpit design is way more modern and certainly looks better than Pak-fa.

Back
Top Bottom