What's new

J-10 might not needed as they don't add anything to PAF's capability

Pakistan should go for SU 35 as an alternative of F16.
Second choice could be J 16 D.
Only 36 planes are enough.

Later on rely on 3rd block of JF 17.
Afterwards, focus on procurement of J 31 and own fifth generation programme.

Pakistan should go for SU 35 as an alternative of F16.
Second choice could be J 16 D.
Only 36 planes are enough.

Later on rely on 3rd block of JF 17.
Afterwards, focus on procurement of J 31 and own fifth generation programme.
Who will tell this to our Defence minister...???
We will post our opinions again n again but it will surely had no effect on them
I have posted the same what you do for about 10 times that PAF should add Su-35.....

Nothing will happen..
They will surely again go for Second hand F-16's
And may be may be in future they will procure J-31 otherwise they will say JFT is enough to handle Indian Rafales.....

Last edited:
:cheesy::omghaha::rofl:

Dear friend,
Why i am laughing here, REASONE - you can read your statement in bold.
This junk is not going to handle Indian's Su30MKi and you saying they will handle rafales.
I didn't expect this comment from you atleast.

and if we are talking about our Defense or PAF ACM so they are in dust storm.
and they can't see clearly what is going on in world.
or you can say they have closed their eyes and just dreaming that they capable enough with Few junk Jet.

ACM AND OUR POLITITIONS LOVE TO BEG and they will keep begging infront of Uncle Sam and whole world.
Sir Sir Sir read the post again I meant to say in that post our officials such defence minister will say that there is no need to induct a new fighter our JFt will be enough for rafales...
Hope that it will clear your misunderstanding....

Sir Sir Sir read the post again I meant to say in that post our officials such defence minister will say that there is no need to induct a new fighter our JFt will be enough for rafales...
Hope that it will clear your misunderstanding....

yes its more tha clear to me,
and you can read my full post where i mentioned that PAF and defense Minister will come and say we are capable and bla bla.

our Rose mirage can beat F22. i am sure our PAF ACM can proof this if anyone ask him so.:rofl:

correct me here if i am mistaken.

yes its more tha clear to me,
and you can read my full post where i mentioned that PAF and defense Minister will come and say we are capable and bla bla.

our Rose mirage can beat F22. i am sure our PAF ACM can proof this if anyone ask him so.:rofl:

correct me here if i am mistaken.
For Sure.....But its not the fault of our ACM for all this happening....

Does really anyone know here what is going on in our PAF?
can someone gives shock to our ACM and higher authorities who is actually responsible to take any serious action?

or they decided to kick badly by enemy?
now adays situation is getting worst day by day.
Bald brother's are just sitting and trying to hide their real face by pretending big bald is sick.
and no one has guts to take action against them.

ALLAH HUMARY MULK KI HIFAZAT FARMAYE> AMEEN

RAMZAN MUBARAK TO ALL.

For Sure.....But its not the fault of our ACM for all this happening....

ITS HIS FAULT SIR. please accept it now or later, you are going to accuse me.
if i am in charge so i know what and when i need to take decision.
so he is responsible for everything now. He should take some serious decision's for new jets instead fooling on media about Aviation city and next generation fighter jet.

JF17 UPGRADE HO NAHI RAHA. NEXT GENERATION BNAYEN GAY.

Does really anyone know here what is going on in our PAF?
can someone gives shock to our ACM and higher authorities who is actually responsible to take any serious action?

or they decided to kick badly by enemy?
now adays situation is getting worst day by day.
Bald brother's are just sitting and trying to hide their real face by pretending big bald is sick.
and no one has guts to take action against them.

ALLAH HUMARY MULK KI HIFAZAT FARMAYE> AMEEN

RAMZAN MUBARAK TO ALL.

ITS HIS FAULT SIR. please accept it now or later, you are going to accuse me.
if i am in charge so i know what and when i need to take decision.
so he is responsible for everything now. He should take some serious decision's for new jets instead fooling on media about Aviation city and next generation fighter jet.

JF17 UPGRADE HO NAHI RAHA. NEXT GENERATION BNAYEN GAY.

Chalo dekhte hain kia hota hai.....
But It is the TIME for NEW PROCURMENT.....

They will definitely go for old F16 as I can understand their mindset. That is economical I would say.
But here we need some punch to add at first line in case of war against enemy's top tech fighter planes.
They are buying best available in market, we MUST go for top tech available to us in international market.
Am I Right....?

Now the course of our `international diplomacy will change with US-INDIA MOU signing of bilateral tech support. Now our Armed forces will definitely look to replace their US articles with better User friendly Chinese or Russian made. Guys we will definitely hear good news in relation to our Fighter needs.

They will definitely go for old F16 as I can understand their mindset. That is economical I would say.
But here we need some punch to add at first line in case of war against enemy's top tech fighter planes.
They are buying best available in market, we MUST go for top tech available to us in international market.
Am I Right....?

Sir, can you please tell us when and from where THEY ARE BUYING BEST AVAILABEL IN MARKET?

IF i am not mistaken with the fact - they are just exploring the world with PAKISTAN AWAM tax.
with the tag that we are looking for something. Our ACM is just ruining time and
will seriously go with Options when Rafale will land in INDIA or maybe some other Fighter.

PAF is not sincere with their country. they are in love with so called mighty F sola.
they will start begging Uncle sam very soon.

Now the course of our `international diplomacy will change with US-INDIA MOU signing of bilateral tech support. Now our Armed forces will definitely look to replace their US articles with better User friendly Chinese or Russian made. Guys we will definitely hear good news in relation to our Fighter needs.

I REALLY WISH what you said is true.

China have some good aircraft coming through but none of them have real strike\attack ability due to the restricted payload, They also have restricted hardpoints, you cant load up heavy stuff. Its no point having 10 hard points but no payload capacity. We have seen several chiniese aircrafts with double ejactors but with smaller 250kg bombs, it makes them look awesome but when it come to real combat it is useless. I think that was the reason we we didnt go for J10 because it did not give any significant capability increment.

China have some good aircraft coming through but none of them have real strike\attack ability due to the restricted payload, They also have restricted hardpoints, you cant load up heavy stuff. Its no point having 10 hard points but no payload capacity. We have seen several chiniese aircrafts with double ejactors but with smaller 250kg bombs, it makes them look awesome but when it come to real combat it is useless. I think that was the reason we we didnt go for J10 because it did not give any significant capability increment.
Air defense capability is the sum of the capability of individual air defense weaponry. For what is worth, J-10 can add into the fleet size.

I think that was the reason we we didnt go for J10 because it did not give any significant capability increment.

Hi,

That is the simplest excuse given---but in reality---it does not work that way. The problem with Paf is not getting something for significant capability increment----the problem is to maintain that capability in the first place----.

Remember the 190 obsolete aircraft---so you saying---by replacing those obsolete 190 aircraft with J10---won't significantly increase the capability----.

You and posters like you think that 90 F16's and 190 obsolete 3rd generation aircraft would have the same ability as 90 F16's and 190 J10's----

So children---let me re-phrase what some / many of you geniuses are saying in simpler word----.

We have 90 @Zarvan 's favorite automatic rifles---and then we have 190 bolt action rifles.

Now if we replace these 190 bolt action rifles with 190 AK47's automatic rifles---according to you kids---that won't make any difference in the power structure----

I think that was the reason we we didnt go for J10 because it did not give any significant capability increment.

This statement would had made sense had we incorporated AESA radar on JF17s from day first.

This statement would had made sense had we incorporated AESA radar on JF17s from day first.
Its really hard to say as number of factors comes to play
e.g J10 who it should replace (F7/Mirage) so 190 of these could easily be replaced by 90 of J10s with better capabilities .
J10 (F16 replacement no need to as MLU and J10s are at par with each other)

J10 itself is revolutionary in design as room for improvement is quite a lot specially J10C is some thing to look at as it offers more than F16 . I am little disappointed in the idea people are totally write off J10 but in reality we need repalcement for 200 birds and all cant be done with F17 .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom