What's new

J-10 has been serving in the Pakistan Air Force?

i got some questions that i need to know about.
Do PAF have to wait for 2014?if there are no confirmation of j10 to arrive now?is there defence strong enough to handle situation in this gap of years if something major hapens?
if it arrives acording to date.how much PAF is going to strengthen?

where PAF Stands Quantitative Wise although its quality also not good enough.

IF situations around the borders go worse wat PAF going to do how they cope against strong forces all around them?

The number of fleet PAF has currently is it strong and better enough quantitive wise and qualitative wise to hit back in any critical situation if it hapens ?
Allah bless Islamic republic of pakistan

if we get F 154 with these J 10 we willl have air superiority over india

I am very curious on the origin of this comment!!!! keeping in view the Typo...even if hypothetically we can get the F 15s and that too the latest versions with all the upgrades...and then find money somewhere to operate them...can you seriously think that we can have air superiority over India....If so please enlighten me how....

And BTW before jumping on the J-10 or FC 20 for that matter please do a little bit of research on the topic....J-10 or FC 20 is not an air superiority fighter.....It is deep interdiction strike aircraft....also the avionics fit (current and proposed) are optimized for strike....

i got some questions that i need to know about.
Do PAF have to wait for 2014?if there are no confirmation of j10 to arrive now?is there defence strong enough to handle situation in this gap of years if something major hapens?
if it arrives acording to date.how much PAF is going to strengthen?

where PAF Stands Quantitative Wise although its quality also not good enough.

IF situations around the borders go worse wat PAF going to do how they cope against strong forces all around them?

The number of fleet PAF has currently is it strong and better enough quantitive wise and qualitative wise to hit back in any critical situation if it hapens ?
Allah bless Islamic republic of pakistan

it is ture that curently the situation is a bit fragile that that is something we cannot do anything about!
however for our satisfaction it is true that PAF is on right track and is being equipped to face future challenges.
for FC 20 there is nothing much that can be done as its specs will be finalixed after the IAF MRCA winner is finalized.
in the mean while we have to live with the things that we are living with for a decade or so, the F7, mirages and old F16z!!
i hope we manage to tackel the situation and if the future projects stay on track these problems will be sorted out to a great extent!

regards!

And BTW before jumping on the J-10 or FC 20 for that matter please do a little bit of research on the topic....J-10 or FC 20 is not an air superiority fighter.....It is deep interdiction strike aircraft....also the avionics fit (current and proposed) are optimized for strike....

no,
J10 is truely a multi role fighter. what made you say that its avionics are good for interdiction strike aircraft, acn you please explain!
moreover it is not wise to speculate anything about FC20 based on specs of J10 as it will be modified for PAF use and this will be done keeping in mind the enemies it will be facing!

regards!

I think PAF might want to have 100 J-10B's(with another 10 in reserved) in its inventory n they might be workin with the chinese on that but may be not disclosing it and this also a possilble and cheapest answer to the IAF MMRCA's answer which has been asked since the name appeared on the forum.I am happy if first 10 of these might be arriving next year and later on delivering 20 jets a year from 2011 to 2015 and allowing GoP to pay them the price in next 7 years. As i am sure they r not expensive as expected $41 million per piece with parts but wanted 2 know whats the price right now. I would like to comment that the J-10B's have CFT's(Conformal Fuel Tank) it is not present on this pic because of prototype.

well nothing like a CFT with J10B!!
nothing available officially as yet and neither i think there will be any!!

regards!

Back
Top Bottom