What's new

J-10 has been serving in the Pakistan Air Force?

Hunter911

Reaction score
According to reliable information, on the J-10 technical negotiations have been successful in China and Pakistan. However, Pakistan and China on the J-10 fighter aircraft purchase time of negotiations carried out in 2005, rather than reports that in 2008.
The first 10 fighter jets plans to deliver by the end of 2010 .
:smokin:

According to reliable information, on the J-10 technical negotiations have been successful in China and Pakistan. However, Pakistan and China on the J-10 fighter aircraft purchase time of negotiations carried out in 2005, rather than reports that in 2008.

Yes Pakistan despartely need these birds n I hope we will be getting J-10B's.

PAF shld procure 70+ (J10-B).

Yes Pakistan despartely need these birds n I hope we will be getting J-10B's.

PAF shld procure 70+ (J10-B).

Why J10-B in particular? what is special about it?

Oh my bad... I thought of J10-B as a twin seat Jet( as mostly in western Jets like F16-B, a twin seat).

Oh my bad... I thought of J10-B as a twin seat Jet( as mostly in western Jets like F16-B, a twin seat).

see the pics once more....................its a single seater

I think that the double-sit J-10 won't doing well more than a single- sit of J-10. The former is suitable for a long-range combat, but the single-seat J-10 is likely a sniper on the Firewire .
In addition, both two kinds of J-10 already have the electronic warfare capability.

Why J10-B in particular? what is special about it?

Its going to be most latest jet (4.5th generation) like Eurofighter, F-16 Block 60, Mig-35, SU-30 etc. Its very perfect to counter Indian MKI.

Its going to be most latest jet (4.5th generation) like Eurofighter, F-16 Block 60, Mig-35, SU-30 etc. Its very perfect to counter Indian MKI.
good thing for PAF, but i guess they only be starting delivery from 2014-15, by the time which IAF will surely have MRCA winner( EF or rafale - i hope) and also have a lead on atleast PAKFA if not FGFA, which fighter is gonna counter these deadly combo?????

good thing for PAF, but i guess they only be starting delivery from 2014-15, by the time which IAF will surely have MRCA winner( EF or rafale - i hope) and also have a lead on atleast PAKFA if not FGFA, which fighter is gonna counter these deadly combo?????

Marcos, this thread is about J10 acquisition by PAF. Please don't bring in IAF acquisitions and make this thread another big D!CK measuring contest. Every thread about any aircraft ultimately leads to a "Whoz Bigga nowz?" contest
If you cannot post any info about J10s please refrain from spamming these threads. This goes for everyone else, who is prone to indulge in such a contest.
Thanks

Is PAF going for J-10B? Would you have any 2-seaters? Links?

Does the information say anything about the technical specification, is China allowing European radars to be fitted? What about the engine, is Taihang ready for export or will it be Al-31?

According to a reliable Pakistani source, Pakistan started talks with China to buy J-10 in year 2000 but China was very reluctant.

Last edited:
Guys dont jump into any conclusions, initially PAF had plans to procure atleast 36 J10s by 2010-11 but they have delayed it till 2013-14. Why ? yes there is a big question mark. In my openion it can be one of the following reasons or maybe all of them:

1. They want J 10b(PAF's designated name I guess) to be more mature.
2. Awaiting chinese engine to be more matured and powerful.
3. Awaiting India's decision on their MRCA
4. PAF maybe interested in concentrating more on jf17 with new avionics.

My two cents.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom