What's new

I've married Reham Khan, says Imran Khan

Woohoo!! Congratulations! Great news! I like the new bride! So fancy! I liked Jemima as well!

Imran Khan now first needs to come up with a plan to take care of all different kinds of kids, his kids, her kids, new kids!!

Anyways PM Nawaz was not going anywhere, it will be okay to wait till 2018, urgent family needs should be addressed first, Phew! for PM Nawaz!

1513761_1559582310953100_4021118315124761338_n.jpg

Why exactly is this event making the headlines on the news, when the government has failed to adequately avenge the Peshawar massacre. We as a nation have more imperative socio-economic political affairs to resolve, rather than concentrating on what pair of knickers Imran Khan likes to divulge in.

Sahib, dukh in ki shadi ka nahi, Grief is why Imran khan lied about his marriage during Dharna and then secretly married a controversial anchor at an inappropriate moment.. What credibility remains of IK word ? He is already famous for U-turns and now concealing truth like a typical politician
Sir,
Learn to live within humans cause no one is perfect accept god?

Happy marriage Mr Imran khan !
Another inswinger !

So finally, new Pakistan has born... lets hope all PTI follower become calm, since they got what they wanted.

And "character bashing" is already started click here for the full story!!!
It took 1 page to do the same for Shahbaz Sharif.. so what is ok for him should be ok here as well then?

It is sad however, that people have gone after Reham Khan just the same way they did for Jemima all those years back.
Both are wonderful people and the former Ive had the pleasure of meeting.

Did not get you what are you implying here Sir?

It means that if Shahbaz Sharif can be the target of character assassination from PTI supporters, then they should not bemoan it if the same happen to their leader. A public image is made for mud to be thrown at it.

Shadi ho nahi rahi, shadi hogayi hai.

She is a beautiful woman and perfect matching personality for IK. All the best to them.

Back
Top Bottom