What's new

It's Time for a Regime Change in Gulf Countries!

I do not like using term Islamist.

The word Islamist has to be made clear. Does it refer to mullahs who are supported / created by Western governments or does it refer to progressives like Nasser, Gaddafi, Saddam, the Assads etc ? If it refers to mullahs then their creators i.e. the Western governments are True Muslims. Does that sound logical ?

I will replace it as: Muslims vs Secularists in Arab World

Why can't one be Secular and Muslim at the same time ?

The word Islamist has to be made clear. Does it refer to mullahs who are supported / created by Western governments or does it refer to progressives like Nasser, Gaddafi, Saddam, the Assads etc ? If it refers to mullahs then their creators i.e. the Western governments are True Muslims. Does that sound logical ?

Why can't one be Secular and Muslim at the same time ?

Agreed western government seem to be following Islam more than their muslim counter parts.

Id consider most muslim government both securlar/islamic. Take for example Turkey, who has a secular constitution but an islamist party in govt. Another example UAE, whose official state religion is Islam but who govt policy is more secular than Turkeys.

Many example of this in the middle east/north africa. I would definately not design this as a Secular vs Islamist conflict because those beliefs tend to overlap.

Turkey has its own national interest apart from islam
Iran has its own national interest apart from islam
Saudi arabia has its own national interest apart from islam

Why does this concept seem so hard for people to understand? :D

For decades US and it's Western allies have been protecting several Gulf Countries to maintain their dictatorship and the reason for that was to uphold their interests in these Countries.

History is evident that US and it's Western allies never accepted the Regimes in Europe in Asia in African or in Gulf who opposes the Western Hegemony.

And we being as Muslims have always opposes those who were directly or indirectly against these regimes. However, I reckon it is time that we must think differently.

The war with West is right on the corner, and these so called our brothers will side the West, US and Israel. Now it is time that we must realize that no matter how hard we try these Arabs will never accept us as their brothers and the will side the West the Israel and the US it is time that we must find a way to overthrow these morons for the good of Ummah! And if we don't do that things will definitely go against us when the war breaks out.

Our Army Chief is about to visit to Saudi Arabia so that he could convince them not to deviate from the true Islamic path. Nothing good will come out of this visit, our Prophet Muhammad SAW on many occasions indicated regarding these events.

A new Muslim alliance is underway with few of non-Muslim Countries. And we will leave alone these Arabs for good, but believe me I still feel that their common People will suffer the most.

Lets have a discussion on this, I literally want to find out that what's your honest opinion on this matter.
eh what?
all of GCC govt has 200% public support? including the current UAE deal

eh what?
all of GCC govt has 200% public support? including the current UAE deal

you will be surprised when you will watch yourself that how Arab street environment will change overnight! UAE is united because of of 7 states, who knows when one of the state stands against the Abu Dhabi Government!

They are promoting corruption and divide in Pakistan when Pakistan has done nothing to harm them.
What a lame assumption.. they promote anti-corruption at home and promote it for Pakistan.. you should nuke them!

Last edited:
What a lame assumption.. they promote anti-corruption at home and promote
it for Pakistan.. you should nuke them!

Funny how you choose to leave out divide. Yes they do promote corruption I can only imagine how many kickbacks swines like Nawaz Shariff and Zardari have gotten from GCC countries for oil/gas deals alone. Just look at how the Qataris swooped in with billions to try to save that dirtbag Nawaz.

For decades US and it's Western allies have been protecting several Gulf Countries to maintain their dictatorship and the reason for that was to uphold their interests in these Countries.

History is evident that US and it's Western allies never accepted the Regimes in Europe in Asia in African or in Gulf who opposes the Western Hegemony.

And we being as Muslims have always opposes those who were directly or indirectly against these regimes. However, I reckon it is time that we must think differently.

The war with West is right on the corner, and these so called our brothers will side the West, US and Israel. Now it is time that we must realize that no matter how hard we try these Arabs will never accept us as their brothers and the will side the West the Israel and the US it is time that we must find a way to overthrow these morons for the good of Ummah! And if we don't do that things will definitely go against us when the war breaks out.

Our Army Chief is about to visit to Saudi Arabia so that he could convince them not to deviate from the true Islamic path. Nothing good will come out of this visit, our Prophet Muhammad SAW on many occasions indicated regarding these events.

A new Muslim alliance is underway with few of non-Muslim Countries. And we will leave alone these Arabs for good, but believe me I still feel that their common People will suffer the most.

Lets have a discussion on this, I literally want to find out that what's your honest opinion on this matter.
"Our Army Chief is about to visit to Saudi Arabia so that he could convince them not to deviate from the true Islamic path. Nothing good will come out of this visit, our Prophet Muhammad SAW on many occasions indicated regarding these events."

Are you right in your head? or did your mind appropriates Islam for itself..
In case you don't know KSA is the centre of Islam.. you like it or hate it.. you've got to swallow it.. along with anyone else who think the same ..

Last edited:
Funny how you choose to leave out divide. Yes they do promote corruption I can only imagine how many kickbacks swines like Nawaz Shariff and Zardari have gotten from GCC countries for oil/gas deals alone. Just look at how the Qataris swooped in with billions to try to save that dirtbag Nawaz.
Saudis are not governing Pakistan.. so you can't really say that.. it is a pure Pakistani problem..Or you just want to blame someone else for it.. that is not good.. because if you can't deal with your own problems in that regard no one else will..

Saudis are not governing Pakistan.. so you can't really say that.. it is a pure Pakistani problem..Or you just want to blame someone else for it.. that is not good.. because if you can't deal with your own problems in that regard no one else will..

No I'm not blaming Saudis I'm saying they promote this kind of corruption. Your statement also applies to Saudi/Emerati 'request' to join the war in Yemen too in case you want to conveniently ignore that too.

Back
Top Bottom