What's new

It's Time for a Regime Change in Gulf Countries!

Touch the petrol pumps and America will destroy you. Offer America better terms for the oil than they can, and they'll destroy the Gulf countries for you.
Touch the trading currency US will destroy you ..once upon a time there was Gaddafi .. US has no interest in ME oil.

Are you right in your head? or did your mind appropriates Islam for itself..
In case you don't know KSA is the centre of Islam.. you like it or hate it.. you've got to swallow it.. along with anyone else who think the same ..

My statement was not meant for common Saudis and Scholars, it was for those 6500 Saudi Royals who rule Saudi Arabia! There are thousands of cases that indicate they do not follow Islam, but I'm not here to explain how good or bad they are; the reality is they had it already. Helping West to destroy Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya is enough for me to judge their mentality towards their fellow Muslims, they do not care about anyone else but themselves!

Remember every Single Muslim is the Guardian of 3 Holly Mosques 2 in Saudi Arabia and 1 in Palestinian, and every single Muslim has the right to question or to rise against the tyrant leaders of Saudi Arabia, they do not own the land the land belongs to the entire Muslim Ummah! So we have every right to chose the Guardian of the two Mosques, and that kinda right allows me to speak up against Saudi Leaders and to question their actions against Muslims.

US has no interest in ME oil.

Correct ! Many say that the Libya war of 2011 was about oil. Not so. It was about maintaining the high status of the Dollar, about ensuring Gaddafi doesn't support freedom movements any longer, about ensuring Gaddafi's political plans for Africa, about ensuring that no other country adopts Libya's political system ( like Venezuela did ).

For decades US and it's Western allies have been protecting several Gulf Countries to maintain their dictatorship and the reason for that was to uphold their interests in these Countries.

History is evident that US and it's Western allies never accepted the Regimes in Europe in Asia in African or in Gulf who opposes the Western Hegemony.

And we being as Muslims have always opposes those who were directly or indirectly against these regimes. However, I reckon it is time that we must think differently.

The war with West is right on the corner, and these so called our brothers will side the West, US and Israel. Now it is time that we must realize that no matter how hard we try these Arabs will never accept us as their brothers and the will side the West the Israel and the US it is time that we must find a way to overthrow these morons for the good of Ummah! And if we don't do that things will definitely go against us when the war breaks out.

Our Army Chief is about to visit to Saudi Arabia so that he could convince them not to deviate from the true Islamic path. Nothing good will come out of this visit, our Prophet Muhammad SAW on many occasions indicated regarding these events.

A new Muslim alliance is underway with few of non-Muslim Countries. And we will leave alone these Arabs for good, but believe me I still feel that their common People will suffer the most.

Lets have a discussion on this, I literally want to find out that what's your honest opinion on this matter.
People take Arabs like they are goats or sheep. Every era ghyra natho khaira wakeups in the morning, and starts to think about Arabs like as if they are not humans.
So my message, for those people and countries, who think Arabs are animals, is leave them alone, and mind your own business.

People take Arabs like they are goats or sheep. Every era ghyra natho khaira wakeups in the morning, and starts to think about Arabs like as if they are not humans.
So my message, for those people and countries, who think Arabs are animals, is leave them alone, and mind your own business.

First of all you should learn how to respect others, if you don't have anything concrete on this matter than it's better to stay away from this topic, it's not necessary to poke your nose in matters that are beyond your intelligence.

First of all you should learn how to respect others, if you don't have anything concrete on this matter than it's better to stay away from this topic, it's not necessary to poke your nose in matters that are beyond your intelligence.
Learn respect first, than advise me.
Your first writing is totally based on perception built by media, rather than your own humble intelligence. What Nabi Pak Said, and what media is pasting on net, I know very well. You want to debate on that, then you are welcome.
You think there is any Muslim alliance in making? Watching too much youtube?
And you said about Bajwas visit to Saudia. What was the purpose again?

Hamas is obviously not happy about it..because of its allegiance to big mouthed ..zero action Iran about the issue.. but to say all Palestinians.. that is not true.. even very wrong..

There was no shift in Arabian policy in favor of India.. the relationship has been for hundreds of years even before the establishment of Pakistan.. just know that there more Muslims in India tan in Pakistan and their interests are important to protect for Arabs.. besides that .. all Arab nations have condemned the Indian Kashmir policy.. but it seems many Pakistanis want and wish the Arabs to go to war with India.. a thing even Nuclear Pakistan is avoiding.. very childish wishful thinking..the least to say..

It is not just Hamas look into Palestinian reaction to the deal.

As far as war is concerned with India it is never Pakistan who will ask Arabs to help with the fight. All that was requested was diplomatic support.

You are now resorting to lies such as saying Arabs care about the Muslims in India. Your points before this have been more valid. This is UAE 2 weeks after India revoked Kashmir's right to self determination:

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...ith-highest-civilian-award-1591159-2019-08-24

FYI this guy, Modi, is one of the most anti-Muslim leader in the world. So please don't pretend to care about Muslims, that isn't even relevant. Arabs have their hands full with Houthis Pakistan would not request them to fight nuclear armed India. :sarcastic:

then we have to control our home first

That becomes harder to do with other nations interfering. Pakistan needs to retaliate against them to let them know they won't tolerate such nonsense.

My statement was not meant for common Saudis and Scholars, it was for those 6500 Saudi Royals who rule Saudi Arabia! There are thousands of cases that indicate they do not follow Islam, but I'm not here to explain how good or bad they are; the reality is they had it already. Helping West to destroy Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya is enough for me to judge their mentality towards their fellow Muslims, they do not care about anyone else but themselves!

Remember every Single Muslim is the Guardian of 3 Holly Mosques 2 in Saudi Arabia and 1 in Palestinian, and every single Muslim has the right to question or to rise against the tyrant leaders of Saudi Arabia, they do not own the land the land belongs to the entire Muslim Ummah! So we have every right to chose the Guardian of the two Mosques, and that kinda right allows me to speak up against Saudi Leaders and to question their actions against Muslims.

You have to look at it from the Gulf point of view, they see themselves as the only island of stability in a region plagued with chaos which is very true from a practical point of view.

The economic development, literacy, human development index, per capita income,etc.. the gulf nations are far ahead compared to the nations around them. Whether it is due to oil or whatever is a total different topic but they have gotten their development wise.

They are fully aware that all this development can be lost but they have understood 1 thing... that literacy and education cannot be lost. They see this opening up to Israel from a mainly economic/technological point of view. Think about it the Israelis can provide them technology in exchange for normalization. We all know KSAs NEOM project is right next to Israel- ever wonder why? Access to high technology. The gulf states have a large skilled educated population expat/native, with access to high technology they can move away from reliance on hydrocarbons fairly quick.

It is in these Monarchy (GCC) interests to have good relationships with all (US, Israel, China, India, Russia, Pakistan, etc...). There is nothing wrong with looking after your national interests.

The US has approximately 10 days left

7 days left to be exact.........:dirol:

57bda8addd08956b1a8b4ae8

In case you don't know KSA is the centre of Islam.. you like it or hate it.. you've got to swallow it.. along with anyone else who think the same ..

I think, here we can agree to disagree respectfully. The KINGDOM is not the center of Islam but Holy Places/Sites like Makkah & Madinah. Kingdom involves the royal family affairs and not every Muslim will follow their rule. Therefore, people do quote KSA as a kingdom rule and not the center of Islam. You might wanna understand the view by foreigners. We are talking about the difference between Kingdom & Islam.

I think, here we can agree to disagree respectfully. The KINGDOM is not the center of Islam but Holy Places/Sites like Makkah & Madinah. Kingdom involves the royal family affairs and not every Muslim will follow their rule. Therefore, people do quote KSA as a kingdom rule and not the center of Islam. You might wanna understand the view by foreigners. We are talking about the difference between Kingdom & Islam.
Talking about Makkah & Madinah mostly.. but they happen to be in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia..And the governance is not bad at all.. Everyone going to Hajj or Omra seem to appreciate the organisation of the kingdom's rule.. it gives a bird-eye view on the general rule in KSA.. It is a well organised society which insures maximum benefits to its citizens and visitors..That is the perception from inside.. others can criticise the rule.. but their criticism seem more emotional than rational..

It is not just Hamas look into Palestinian reaction to the deal.

As far as war is concerned with India it is never Pakistan who will ask Arabs to help with the fight. All that was requested was diplomatic support.

You are now resorting to lies such as saying Arabs care about the Muslims in India. Your points before this have been more valid. This is UAE 2 weeks after India revoked Kashmir's right to self determination:

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...ith-highest-civilian-award-1591159-2019-08-24

FYI this guy, Modi, is one of the most anti-Muslim leader in the world. So please don't pretend to care about Muslims, that isn't even relevant. Arabs have their hands full with Houthis Pakistan would not request them to fight nuclear armed India. :sarcastic:
You seem to have skipped this.. hope not on purpose..!

Pakistan wins Saudi, UAE support on Kashmir

https://nation.com.pk/05-Sep-2019/pakistan-wins-saudi-uae-support-on-kashmir

Back
Top Bottom