What's new

Its not the Pakistan.......It is the Heaven on Earth.....

We should develop a culture to keep our country clean. It is easier said than done. Even today there are plenty of places which are pristine clean because common people can not reach them. While a lot of people have seen Lake Saif ul Maluk only very few people have seen Saral lake because it is very remote but more beautiful.

Culture to door ki bat , aik Ahsaas-e-zimadari wala ansar b aajaye na ham me. wo b kaafi hay.

BTw, i will recomend you Ansoo Jheel, and Moosa ki Pahari. both of these are remote, hence preserved.
Best time to visit Ansoo jheel is from end of August to Start of October.

I moved here 8 years ago. So no comment. But generally speaking I agree with it. Jahan bhi Gaye Dastaan chor aye. :D

Then may be i am Lucky. As i am from Plane area "Nowshera" , but live here in North. :smitten:

Qunkay wo waqai me Pakistan nahe lagta hota....

On a Serious Note; jahan jahan tak ham Pakistani pohnchay socho wahan ka kia haal kia ham logo ne.
Pehlay marri, Pir Naran Kaghan, Pir Jheel Saif Ul Malook... jaga jaga kachra, concrete debris, koora...

You will agree to my point if you have visited Saif Ul Malook and other those areas 5 years back and now recently.

Totally agreed. Visited as far as Balakot a couple of weeks ago and I am very disappointed to say the least at the state of the area. I saw plastic bags, bottles and packaging (rubbish) everywhere.... I am not sure if I would go and visit these places again.

Culture to door ki bat , aik Ahsaas-e-zimadari wala ansar b aajaye na ham me. wo b kaafi hay.

BTw, i will recomend you Ansoo Jheel, and Moosa ki Pahari. both of these are remote, hence preserved.

Then may be i am Lucky. As i am from Plane area "Nowshera" , but live here in North. :smitten:

Lived in "Nokhar" for 1 year.

Lived in "Nokhar" for 1 year.

lovely place to live :smitten:

Totally agreed. Visited as far as Balakot a couple of weeks ago and I am very disappointed to say the least at the state of the area. I saw plastic bags, bottles and packaging (rubbish) everywhere.... I am not sure if I would go and visit these places again.

Or yahe dekh kay mera dil Khoon kay aanso rota hay..

Thank you for your reply. I have been to Mussa Ka Musallah twice and Ansoo lake once, But thanks for the nice suggestion.
May I suggest Naltar lake, It is still remote and clean because very few people have been there. I hope they never build a road to the big lake. A jeep road ends at the small lakes.

Thank you for your reply. I have been to Mussa Ka Musallah twice and Ansoo lake once, But thanks for the nice suggestion.
May I suggest Naltar lake, It is still remote and clean because very few people have been there. I hope they never build a road to the big lake. A jeep road ends at the small lakes.

Actually we are Planning a week trip to Naltar Valley at start of June. You have a good taste . :D

Haha .. Plenty of friends there.. Visited 2 months back to attend a friend's wedding.

I would love to entertain You whenever i return Nowshera.

img_potd_pink_eiffel_t_3065450k.jpg

Pakistan have a replica tower or what ?

rest of the pics are quite nice, stunning landscapes in Skardu etc

Nights in Taobat Village, Neelum Valley

12743628_553976274780067_7201937321124609779_n (1).jpg

Nature Vs Human , Dera Ismail Khan

12494811_542818602562501_327901330988088832_n.jpg

That Path (taobat village, Neelum Valley)
11754390_480543108790051_9187987450010436297_o.jpg

I do not claim the photographs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom