What's new

Its not like west never stole any tech!! China makes HQ products!!

alizahid

New Recruit

Reaction score
what do people think here that all the technology nasa , us and russia have, came from their own research or something. They stole everything from the nazi's. there are documentaries by nasa itself talking about us and russia getting nuclear, jet and space tech from nazi after defeating them.

why do people think its china who steals the tech. americans and russians were the biggest tech thieves of the past century. read up some history people. and as far as china's quality of prducts goes.. yes china makes some very low quality cheap products but china also makes the highest quality products which are cheaper than rest of the world. china makes the fake iphone and also makes the real iphone, macbook, bose products, all manufactured in china. where do u think all the new hightech apple products are made?? read the labels... all made in china. almost 80/90% of everything in side all of your computers is made in china. motherboards, ram, harddisks where do u guys think they are made.

cheaper doesnt necessary mean lower quality. so please people think a little and do research before calling chinese products low quality and cheap. in my opinion all people talking crap about china are jealous of its growth.

im sick of all the people calling chinese tech thieves and their products low quality and cheap without even looking at the facts...

what do people think here that all the technology nasa , us and russia have, came from their own research or something. They stole everything from the nazi's. there are documentaries by nasa itself talking about us and russia getting nuclear, jet and space tech from nazi after defeating them.

why do people think its china who steals the tech. americans and russians were the biggest tech thieves of the past century. read up some history people. and as far as china's quality of prducts goes.. yes china makes some very low quality cheap products but china also makes the highest quality products which are cheaper than rest of the world. china makes the fake iphone and also makes the real iphone, macbook, bose products, all manufactured in china. where do u think all the new hightech apple products are made?? read the labels... all made in china. almost 80/90% of everything in side all of your computers is made in china. motherboards, ram, harddisks where do u guys think they are made.

cheaper doesnt necessary mean lower quality. so please people think a little and do research before calling chinese products low quality and cheap. in my opinion all people talking crap about china are jealous of its growth.

im sick of all the people calling chinese tech thieves and their products low quality and cheap without even looking at the facts...

See West gets peeved by China because they spend money on R&D and China duplicates it.
It is like an architect designs a building and asks a labour to build it and
next time the labour himself starts making copies of building everywhere at cheap cost..

True the labour is great but even the architect is not wrong..

its a learning curve, you need start to understand the theory (education), and then understand the techniques (technological know-how), and then imitation (manufacturing or copy), and finally creation (innovation)

and China at the monent is in the transition from imitation to creation, you will start to see more and more innoavtions coming out of China very soon!

there are 3 major incentive factors to china's innocation aspiration;

1: massive government and private sector fund in R&D field, second to the U.S for three years now

2: the saturation of China's low--end and medium-end efficiency driven sectors, so to move to high-end innovation led sectors are the way to have competitiveness edge over opponents in either China or internationally.

3: the agging poplation means shrinking labour forces to labour intensive business, hence technology and capital intensive businesses are the future to china's economy to be less dependent on the size of labour china has.

its just my analysis

It is "OK" for white people to steal others' invention since they are in control of the whole world. Who dare to point a finger at white people for their wrong doings ?

China must care for no one and must keep on working.
- - Others might call it a COPY.
- - I call it REVERSE ENGINEERING, which involves a bit of everything in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics etc etc) and this is a great art.

Pakistan must learn this from China. . :pakistan: :china:

It is "OK" for white people to steal others' invention since they are in control of the whole world. Who dare to point a finger at white people for their wrong doings ?

Actually it was US and UK who collected Bright minds from all over the World and extracted Technologies and stick their own label to it :(

I thought China HAD to make good quality products because Apple told them to. Not China themselves who cares about quality.

China must care for no one and must keep on working.
- - Others might call it a COPY.
- - I call it REVERSE ENGINEERING, which involves a bit of everything in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics etc etc) and this is a great art.

Pakistan must learn this from China. . :pakistan: :china:
I myself doing Engg and know it is not a Child's Play to reverse an Engg, Even sometimes it Requires Many steps ahead of the Original Thing Made

I thought China HAD to make good quality products because Apple told them to. Not China themselves who cares about quality.

to your knowledge if china didnt give a heck about quality, than the china would be no where near where we are now.. customer buys cheap good quality stuff, but if the price is cheap and also quality is bad you will not be in business even for few years, let alone china donimated it for 20 years, and now dominating in High technology products exports too,

and just to remind you most of the vendors are chinese, and with international buyers like apple, microsoft, Sony or Philip to oursource components and parts from local chinese vendors and to assambly anywhere where is cost effective.....thats why my Dell says 'made in UK' but when I opened it, 90% of the components are 'made in China'

There's a difference between no name contract manufacturers and Chinese brands. Chinese brands like Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, Haier, Shanghai Electric, Midea, are top class; capital goods aren't jokes, you can't play mind games the way you can with consumer goods, since every single piece of equipment is checked by literally thousands of engineers on the buying side and advertisement is useless. Contract manufacturers manufacture to specifications.

A reason for China having so many no name contract manufacturers as opposed to Korea/Japan which have most of their companies with their own brands is historical. Taiwan's development focused on being a no name contract manufacturer for other companies, and when Mainland asked Taiwan to invest in the 80's, Taiwanese investors invested in what they knew about - no name contract manufacturing. Mainland investors rarely do no name contract manufacturing; they want to establish their own brands, such as Huawei, Baidu, ZTE.

Germans are white....

Not even gonna respond to the rest cuz it'll be a flame fest.

Yes white people are horrible they rule the world blah blah white people do everything wrong.

Germans are white....

Not even gonna respond to the rest cuz it'll be a flame fest.

Yes white people are horrible they rule the world blah blah white people do everything wrong.

you interpret it in the wrong way, the China 'copy' this and that bashing trends created by western median for long time, its kind giving people the wrong idea of china's 'cheap copies' 'tradition' while neglecting that fact it is just the normal proccess of tech and knowledge transfer``

Back
Top Bottom