What's new

Italy bans halal slaughter

If you mean this -

Okay the ethnic minorities in UK are like algae growing on the side of building. They are entirely dependent on the majority. The most dislike group is Muslims in UK for variety of reasons as you will know already. The Pakistani community has conspiciously sold itself as the face of the 'Muslims'. Mix both and you have probably the most disliked community in UK. We are the favourite punching bag of the far right. Listen to BNP speaches or EDL.

If the far right gained traction and we have warning from history of 1930s Germany when far right did gain power the results would be disasterous for us. All the 'stans' we have in UK would be sealed off and people carted off to gas chambers to use the 1940s example. The Jews however occupy positions of power within the UK media, finance, politics and exert enormous influence. The Jews are natiral antidote to the far right and would never allow such groups to gain ground as after the far right has cleaned us out the next target would be the Jews.

That is what I mean't by shield !
Except that the "far-right" in the UK ain't the same as the N.S Germans. Only a very few of them are like the N.S Germans.

The "far-right" in the UK are basically for the Muslims. They have no real issue with Ashkanzi descendants of God and Magog or other ethnic or religious minorities.

Visit https://chechar.wordpress.com to find out what a true "far-right" ideology is.

But I agree Muslims in Italy then also need to highlight about Kosher meat. Unless of course Italy has also banned this.

What? Where do we claim that=? Our interior minister calls himself a proud facist.

We are catholic, exclusive and conservative.
In a way I prefer the honesty of your new politicians. How I wish that Italy leaves the EU and NATO as well.

Yes, very true. That is a spin on -

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke

I have seen Indians join EDL. A few trees does not make the forest.

The reality is we have something larger, far larger then any state that has metamorphosed over time into a supra-national entity and this is the western capitalist order primarily hinged on two poles - New York and London. It has a very international outlook. No country can afford to go against it without suffering massively. Iran and Russia are two examples that refuse to comply and you see the result. Trump is merely a figurehead of this entity. I saw this today in the morning - is the model of the far right. Cavorting with a rapper in White House?

And frankly if you really wanted to protect Italy you should look at your history. The Roman Empire's southern boundary was provided by Marocco, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia and Egypt and not the Mediteranean Sea. The Sahara was the divider. The Mediteranean was a connection to the region. I think you should know the etymology of Mediteranean. It means the middle and not the boundary. The more North Africa has been destablised the more trouble there has been.

North Africa is currently lost. A shithole through and through. The Mediterranean is the natural border for protection.

We run a multipolar strategy. France invests much in Sahara countries to stop the africans to cross Sahara. With some sucess.

But the mediterranean functions as the firewall.

Once Northern Africa has become free, without islamism and modern we can go back to the mare nostrum model.

Except that the "far-right" in the UK ain't the same as the N.S Germans. Only a very few of them are like the N.S Germans.

The "far-right" in the UK are basically for the Muslims. They have no real issue with Ashkanzi descendants of God and Magog or other ethnic or religious minorities.

Visit https://chechar.wordpress.com to find out what a true "far-right" ideology is.

But I agree Muslims in Italy then also need to highlight about Kosher meat. Unless of course Italy has also banned this.

In a way I prefer the honesty of your new politicians. How I wish that Italy leaves the EU and NATO as well.

The ban is for Halal and Kosher. This practices are un italian and against italian culture and values.

Also we wont leave EU. We force EU to pay our debt. And weak Merkel will pay. Italy is too big to fail. The globalists are in panic because us.

We live in a new time. We silenced the pope and brought Vatican back on line.

We dont lead regarding that.

Poland, Denmark, Belgium already banned it.

Never knew this. That is interesting. I thought Hungary would have been in this list though.

Also, Sweden may follow you. Am I correct?

Hungary and Sweden might follow. Denmark already banned in 2014.

I wonder what is happening with the Muslims in these countries where it is already banned. Do you see Muslims leaving/migrating to other countries like Germany, France & UK where it still not yet banned?

I wonder what is happening with the Muslims in these countries where it is already banned. Do you see Muslims leaving/migrating to other countries like Germany, France & UK where it still not yet banned?

Poland has almost no muslims. Muslims in Denmark start to leave Denmark. But Denmark has even harsher laws. Muslims are not allowed to move in "muslim streets".

The Level of false "facts" and limited knowledge of what is "Halal" is beyond human belief... in this thread...

I really wonder if the few knows what Halal mean and the conditions of being labeled as such...
If only they knew...How stupid they will feel...

So is there a quota on what % of population could be Muslims in a neighborhood?
are you for real? Tell me (for your own good) that you are trolling...plz...

I don't get fox news man.

But I live in India among 200 million Muslims and I very well know what ghettos and no-go zones are. Or were ...

Cheers, Doc
Yeah... I wonder if Hindus got No go zones...
I wonder if a "No Hindu" billboard will do the job to de-"no go zoning" my neighborhood...

Back
Top Bottom