What's new

Italy aims to expand G8 to include China, India, Brazil

I hope Pakistanis reading this thread realize how easily economic sovereignty can be breached by people like Tata who take over and monopolize vast sectors of the economy in countries that they refuse to integrate into but just want to exploit.

Wouldn't that apply to all disporie of pakistanies and Indians across western countries also? Wouldn't that apply to outside car manufacturers or other products that are sold in Pakistan also?

If TATA is Indian, Irani, or Persi, who cares, long as he is doing business in India and paying tax and abidding by Indian laws (Which they are), why would anyone care. That is meaning of free market economy.

Guys I think the discussion is going on towards a nonsense point. The point is that G 8 is members wants to expand it. The derailing started with "prowess" when that is lost then gone to neo colonial economy when it is lost then started that one Indian company which is owned by an Indian is imaginatively Irani or whatever nonsense.
Let us discuss constructively.

Wouldn't that apply to all disporie of pakistanies and Indians across western countries also? Wouldn't that apply to outside car manufacturers or other products that are sold in Pakistan also?

Yes it would and yes it does. I have made numerous threads pointing out how Pakistan's economic sovereignty is being violated by foreigners buying up banks and other types of cash cow businesses and ripping off the profits.

Cellphones, car and oil imports are ripping the pakistani economy to shreds along with usury-style debt payments too and I have been speaking out against all of this and more trying to make it sink in..but it doesn't.

If TATA is Indian, Irani, or Persi, who cares, long as he is doing business in India and paying tax and abidding by Indian laws (Which they are), why would anyone care. That is meaning of free market economy.

The East India company was doing business in India and paying some tariffs at first and abiding by Indian laws(which they were in the beginning until they took over and started making the laws), why didn't anyone care? That was the meaning of a free market economy a few centuries ago.

You know what's odd is I never even studied or considered the case of the East India company and yet instinctively, I repeat instinctively I realized the potential for exploitation whenever I see the warning signs such as multinationals setting up a big footprint in a small economy, underindustrialized countries importing high value added products. Just by doing simple math with some common sense a reasonable person can figure out the negatives of the status quo but the 99% "why would anyone care" crowd is who ultimately f&*#s things up. Collectively pakistanis are idiots for allowing their economy to function the way it functioned for the last 60 years and sabotaging their own industrialization. Even worse than that most pakistanis are in complete denial and as I said before in the "why should anyone care" crowd.

Thanks for letting me prove that I am just making my point over concepts, I hope some pakistanis on this pakistani forum read my posts in this thread and make an effort to use their grey cells to figure out what my point is.

Yes it would and yes it does. I have made numerous threads pointing out how Pakistan's economic sovereignty is being violated by foreigners buying up banks and other types of cash cow businesses and ripping off the profits.

Cellphones, car and oil imports are ripping the pakistani economy to shreds along with usury-style debt payments too and I have been speaking out against all of this and more trying to make it sink in..but it doesn't.

The East India company was doing business in India and paying some tariffs at first and abiding by Indian laws(which they were in the beginning until they took over and started making the laws), why didn't anyone care? That was the meaning of a free market economy a few centuries ago.

You know what's odd is I never even studied or considered the case of the East India company and yet instinctively, I repeat instinctively I realized the potential for exploitation whenever I see the warning signs such as multinationals setting up a big footprint in a small economy, underindustrialized countries importing high value added products. Just by doing simple math with some common sense a reasonable person can figure out the negatives of the status quo but the 99% "why would anyone care" crowd is who ultimately f&*#s things up. Collectively pakistanis are idiots for allowing their economy to function the way it functioned for the last 60 years and sabotaging their own industrialization. Even worse than that most pakistanis are in complete denial and as I said before in the "why should anyone care" crowd.

Thanks for letting me prove that I am just making my point over concepts, I hope some pakistanis on this pakistani forum read my posts in this thread and make an effort to use their grey cells to figure out what my point is.

oh so now it is going towards another tangent good and proved also about something. what that something is.......... IS SOMETHING. And what is used to prove the east india company. Wah wah wah wah. The point is how economy grows. Economy grows with increasing job opportunity. How it increases. by creating industrial base. How Industrial base is created. With technology know how and money. So without technological know how and money how to make economy grow. Simple don't use anything, just go towards stone age. Oh come one, come up with something good.
Don't derail the thread with some or other nonsense.

oh so now it is going towards another tangent good and proved also about something. what that something is.......... IS SOMETHING. And what is used to prove the east india company. Wah wah wah wah. The point is how economy grows. Economy grows with increasing job opportunity. How it increases. by creating industrial base. How Industrial base is created. With technology know how and money. So without technological know how and money how to make economy grow. Simple don't use anything, just go towards stone age. Oh come one, come up with something good.
Don't derail the thread with some or other nonsense.

The East India company example is not a tangent but rather it is the very point I have been making. India's entry into the G8 will open up the doors to make and KEEP it's economy more "internationally owned" and "MNC controlled". It's amazing how people can be so blind as to know history and still ignore it. Let Indians be this blind, hopefully pakistanis will learn from this and guard their independence.

I'm not derailing the thread you people are. Increasing the industrial base is how to transform from agrarian to mechanized manufacturing economies, everyone knows that. But you don't need to offer your slavery to foreigners in order to industrialize your economy.

I hope all concerned pakistanis reading my posts in this thread realize that giving up economic sovereignty to foreigners = neo-colonialism. Pakistanis should keep industrializing without handing over their economy and souls to colonizers.

The East India company example is not a tangent but rather it is the very point I have been making. India's entry into the G8 will open up the doors to make and KEEP it's economy more "internationally owned" and "MNC controlled". It's amazing how people can be so blind as to know history and still ignore it. Let Indians be this blind, hopefully pakistanis will learn from this and guard their independence.

I'm not derailing the thread you people are. Increasing the industrial base is how to transform from agrarian to mechanized manufacturing economies, everyone knows that. But you don't need to offer your slavery to foreigners in order to industrialize your economy.

I hope all concerned pakistanis reading my posts in this thread realize that giving up economic sovereignty to foreigners = neo-colonialism. Pakistanis should keep industrializing without handing over their economy and souls to colonizers.

Thanks for the concern. Is this specific to India only or also to China, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa etc. too.

How many existing G-8 countries had their economy taken over after they joined the group? If they have such nefarious designs, do they have to invite a country to G-8 first? If they have not invited Pakistan so far, does that make Pakistan safe from the designs? :lol::lol::lol:

You know how much the foreign capital, expertise and technology has helped China to reach where they are? Have they become slaves of the West?

And the irony is that you are sitting in the USA escaping the lack of opportunities back home, advising your compatriots to remain poor and shun the riches you yourself want to enjoy!

Hypocrisy, what say!

So does now other companies are not operating in India or what? Again repeating it:

How the economy progresses, by creating more job opportunities, how job opportunities come, with large industrial base, how large industrial base comes, with technological know how, how technological know how comes, with own R&D and collaboration with others.

So now what to do?..............

Hahahaha. Do you expect Tata to admit that he is Irani who comes from a family line that has refused to mix with any Indians for the last 1000 years while he exploits them to the full to hoard his billions? Well actually of course he does not have to admit it since everyone knows this is a fact but do you expect him to even want to answer a question like that? :cheesy:

Parsis are as Hindu as any other Hindu sect. They came in peace, they preserved their way of life and their views about god like all other hindus. They have lived in India for more than a thousand years.

They did not attempt to foist their beliefs on others, and nobody attempted to foist their beliefs on them. They are typical examples of an Indian subgroup.

If you know the first thing about India, you'll know that Indian communities don't usually mix. Intermarrying between castes/communities is rare.

You will also know that people have migrated to India since prehistoric times almost continuously, and they have all found a place for themselves. All Indians are migrants to this land.

Back
Top Bottom