What's new

Italians panic; Turkey's rejection of the agreement on migrant "RUINOUS" for Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

damm1t

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
mvd-italii-otkaz-turcii-ot-soglasheniya-po-migrantam-razoritelen-dlya-evropy.jpg

Turkey's refusal to implement the agreement with the EU to resolve migration crisis will lead to devastating consequences for Europe, according to Italian Interior Minister Angelino Alfano.

"If Turkey opens the gate, it will be something ruinous for the entire European international attention and concern should be high." - Said the head of the Interior Ministry in an interview published on Monday, the Roman newspaper Repubblica.

Migration is becoming a “monstrous weapon of pressure,” including in diplomatic relations between countries, Alfano added.

Europe is struggling to find a solution to a massive refugee crisis, with hundreds of thousands of refugees fleeing conflict-torn countries in the Middle East and North Africa. EU border agency Frontex detected over 1.83 million illegal border crossings in 2015, in contrast to some 283,000 in 2014.

As seen, clever men with real " intellect " see the whole picture as how bad the situation is. But @MarkusS draw here a different picture with his high " intellect " just like everything is under control :D What do you think @Sinan ? Seems like they start begging soon.

I for one say,let them all come,let Tutky open the gate.Let's have a show down !

Prepare your defenses. :smokin:

Well,dude,I do have a hunting license and Europe needs to drown before it gets better.I expect nothing but a catastrophy before we come to our senses.Lucky for me,I have a gun and,truth be told,I want a showdown.

In the end,Charlemagne was right.

I think the core issue here is the EU's arrogant behaviour against Turkey especially about its membership and visa free travel for entry in EU for Turks. Also West's tacit approval of the failed coup attempt has made the situation far worse and Turkey is under obligation to stop the flood of immigrants within its borders.

I for one say,let them all come,let Tutky open the gate.Let's have a show down !

The thing that would happen if they 'open the gates',is that the illegal migrants will get stuck in Greece since the Balkan road is closed. Nobody would tolerate something similar to 2015 to happen.

Prepare your defenses. :smokin:

Is that some pressure tactics ? No way there will be free visas,no way Turkey will join the EU,why not just stop this circus ? :)

@CrimsonFury Why don't you guys stop the application ?

Well,dude,I do have a hunting license and Europe needs to drown before it gets better.I expect nothing but a catastrophy before we come to our senses.Lucky for me,I have a gun and,truth be told,I want a showdown.

Yeah, show your inner hatred, go back to your roots boy ... Then come here and talk about fake beheaded people news... :cheers:

The thing that would happen if they 'open the gates',is that the illegal migrants will get stuck in Greece since the Balkan road is closed. Nobody would tolerate something similar to 2015 to happen.

Is that some pressure tactics ? No way there will be free visas,no way Turkey will join the EU,why not just stop this circus ? :)

Did you know that %90 of Turkish citizens dont want Turkey to join EU :D

That's bull. In this case, Greece would force Macedonia to open the gates to Europe. They simply aren't able to handle such high numbers of refugees anymore. You'll see.

Neah mate...Merkel will let them spread.You know the sentence..."it has to get worse before it gets better"....with every rape,terror attack.....it will get better.In my country,I was the last generation who didn't serve in the Army....luckily,my father was a hunter,so,I followed him.It comes in handy to wheel a fire arm

@CrimsonFury Why don't you guys stop the application ?
I'm guessing we want the EU to stop it first so that some weak spineless worms who I have to share a country with finally get the message.

Stop it than. :coffee:

Anyways, if we re-institute death penalty, every thing will end, automatically.

In the end,Charlemagne was right.

Like i said, not our problem anymore. :dirol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom