What's new

Italian envoy cannot leave India

Well India has sunk down to taking diplomat hostage. Clearly you don't want to join the world community. We can care less about you.

The said diplomat has sunk down to level of escaping convicts facing trial.That is a conduct unbecoming of a diplomat.

LOL, Chinese false flag troll. Must be part of the chinese cyber international army.

Well India has sunk down to taking diplomat hostage. Clearly you don't want to join the world community. We can care less about you.

My point was only on nukes (the other issue can be debated)...... And the way you felt nuking india..... as if it is as simple as buying a MCD burger

The said diplomat has sunk down to level of escaping convicts facing trial.That is a conduct unbecoming of a diplomat.

The diplomat has just helped the release of two Italian nationals held illegally in Indian jail for over a year. He's done his job nicely. Thank you come again.

It most certainly does not nor is that the position of the GoI
it does.. if supreme court issues arrest warrant government had to comply.. i dunno why people think diplomats dont get arrested. they do. if tomorrow some foreign diplomat commits crime like slaping some Leader he most certainl will get arrested

french diplomat arrest video. they do get arrested if they commit horrendous crimes

Last edited by a moderator:
The diplomat has just helped the release of two Italian nationals held illegally in Indian jail for over a year. He's doing his job nicely. Thank you come again.

Then its very unfortunate for him that Indian courts will not see this is an act of selfless heroic justice.

My point was only on nukes (the other issue can be debated)...... And the way you felt nuking india..... as if it is as simple as buying a MCD burger

That's because India feels it's invincible in taking the diplomat hostage. There are consequences to its actions. If things escalated to that point, nuking India is one of the consequences.

it does.. if supreme court issues arrest warrant government had to comply.. i dunno why people think diplomats dont get arrested. they do. if tomorrow some foreign diplomat commits crime like slaping some Leader he most certainl will get arrested

You are wrong, you simply cannot arrest an ambassador without severe consequences. You cannot arrest diplomats unless the embassy/government waives that immunity. That is the basis of the Geneva convention.

french diplomat arrest video. they do get arrested if they commit horrendous crimes

The French diplomat didn't have diplomatic immunity. You fool.

And that episode shows India is a banana republic with **** poor judicial system. That guy was framed by his Indian wife and the whole nation jumped on him. Poor guy.

That's because India feels it's invincible in taking the diplomat hostage. There are consequences to its actions. If things escalated to that point, nuking India is one of the consequences.

Please stop talking rubbish. This nonsense about nukes has gone too far. No one is going to nuke anyone here. :hitwall:

What's with the attitude? It is you who made the unsubstantiated allegation that Indian fishermen are at fault by crossing into the sovereign waters of other nations. Kindly back it up with the required proof. My position has been adequately clarified in my previous post to Developer.

:lol:........you mean to tell me Sri Lankan navy and Pakistan Navy entered Indian territorial waters and Kidnapped these fisherman ? ......that must be some potent stuff you are smoking :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom