What's new

It was a mistake-BNP leaders say party shifting from anti-India stance

Jeez...appears as if there are lots of short, dark-skinned, ugly boys here :lol:

Ah well...no harm there. My blood is red, your blood is red.

Bangladeshis are mixed......... and we are proud of it!! But why do we accept Indian lie?? They act like they all look like Gautam Gamvir, then where do Munaf Patel, Balaji come from???

377519_321464274627817_1494558924_n.jpg

Dnt make yourself a laughing stock saying Indians are better looking.

Well it actually depends. Here in Bangladesh there is a general perception is that Punjabis as fatheaded and nothing in their brain (even many Indians termed Indian punjabis as truck driver) and south Indians are as dark as the african and bad looking. But does it really a matter.

Bangladeshis are the only laughing stock , your actresses look like Indian house maids. There's no perception of Bangladeshis in India. Not many of them have seen one , nor do they ever want to see one , because trust me , it's not a pretty sight. I dare you to post your pic here. i bet you are 5 feet tall , and as dark as any african

Bangladeshis are mixed......... and we are proud of it!! But why do we accept Indian lie?? They act like they all look like Gautam Gamvir, then where do Munaf Patel, Balaji come from???

377519_321464274627817_1494558924_n.jpg

Even we are proud of our skin color. It's your bangladeshi friend above bashing south Indians for being dark even though bangladeshis are almost as dark as them. Someone tell this idiot that first of all, fairer skin doesn't equal to better looks.

Jeez...appears as if there are lots of short, dark-skinned, ugly boys here :lol:

Ah well...no harm there. My blood is red, your blood is red.

Very true , i firmly believe that fairer skin doesn't equal better looks. Tell your friend above for bashing south Indians for being dark , even though that's pretty much the average Bangladeshi color.

Bangladeshis are the only laughing stock , your actresses look like Indian house maids. There's no perception of Bangladeshis in India. Not many of them have seen one , nor do they ever want to see one , because trust me , it's not a pretty sight. I dare you to post your pic here. i bet you are 5 feet tall , and as dark as any african

Even we are proud of our skin color. It's your bangladeshi friend above bashing south Indians for being dark even though bangladeshis are almost as dark as them. Someone tell this idiot that first of all, fairer skin doesn't equal to better looks.

So Gaurav Roy married a Bangladeshi Girl, So she looks like Indian Maid, looool!!!!

Very true , i firmly believe that fairer skin doesn't equal better looks. Tell your friend above for bashing south Indians for being dark , even though that's pretty much the average Bangladeshi color.

abe oye bangladeshis r mixed blood race. even i have persian ancestry. my grandfather can speak farsi fluently

Sneak into where? India? Wot? Where 40% people use latrines??? Seriously man, stop joking, be serious!!

Now this avatar is ok. I certainly did not like the previous one. Akhand Bharat. In your dreams.

abe oye bangladeshis r mixed blood race. even i have persian ancestry. my grandfather can speak farsi fluently

Is that supposed to be some kind of qualification ? :what:

Bangladeshi started talking about looks, tells how much complex they have and its obvious as they were culled in 1971 because of the same by allegedly fair tall and handsome Punjabi Pakistanis.

There shouldn't be any connectivity with Bangladesh. They should connect themselves with Burma or either via sea with rest of the world. It is the recent finger by USA into their *** working as they are coming to India to talk about connectivity for new US policy of new silk route.

Now this avatar is ok. I certainly did not like the previous one. Akhand Bharat. In your dreams.

Is that supposed to be some kind of qualification ? :what:

no i'm jus saying u can find extremely kala bangladeshi n very fair as well

coz we r mixed blood race

We must take Anti - Indian stance and allow more Chinese cooperation. India is nothing but a Hindu cult Multi-nations and I don't want them. Bangladesh can do better if we stay away from those Hindus.

We must take Anti - Indian stance and allow more Chinese cooperation. India is nothing but a Hindu cult Multi-nations and I don't want them. Bangladesh can do better if we stay away from those Hindus.
true that, it is a shame the ruling and the opposition parties in BD can't seem to see this obvious reality.

Good luck with that :tup:

RAWami and RAWBNP are now on Indian payroll :woot:

Take your country, go due south-east for 6000 miles and place it in a nice isolated peaceful place in the pacific away from the eveeel Hindu cultic India. Who is stopping you ?

Take your country, go due south-east for 6000 miles and place it in a nice isolated peaceful place in the pacific away from the eveeel Hindu cultic India. Who is stopping you ?
you don't know?? those pesky hindoos have chained the BD land, damnit.:devil:

i don't know why the hell people are taking this visit so seriously! She is not prime minister of Bangladesh. She is talking good about india just because she is in India. Let her come back to BD and give speech among Bangladeshi crowd! You will see the Good old Khaleda!!! Btw this visit helped Munshi to add a new champter in his book- Raw and Return of Tareq! Since when you indians have started to believe him???

no i'm jus saying u can find extremely kala bangladeshi n very fair as well

coz we r mixed blood race

permanent Dari?? Naki occasional? Khekz!

Back
Top Bottom