What's new

'It just rang': In crises, US-China hotline goes unanswered

Taiwanese are Chinese, they officially call the island Republic Of China, get it. You cant compare what China mainland is dealing with Taiwan now to what the US have been doing to many countries in the world, that are pure invasions and bombings.

Why can't I compare? Of course I can. As do many other people. Please stop pretending what you can tell what other people can or cannot think. That kind of BS works only inside China, thank you very much.

Why can't I compare? Of course I can. As do many other people. Please stop pretending what you can tell what other people can or cannot think. That kind of BS works only inside China, thank you very much.
I mean dont compare China to US, they are nowhere similiar. US has invaded, bombed and destroyed many countries since WW II and China has not engaged in any war even defensive war for more than 40 years. Its the Americans that BS on such things as human rights and democracy on the international stage all the time and want others to obey American way.

China has not engaged in any war even defensive war for more than 40 years

Because China has been busy suppressing and killing its own people by the millions. That explains it far more than any claims of its moral superiority.

Because China has been busy suppressing and killing its own people by the millions. That explains it far more than any claims of its moral superiority.
Yeah, that good excuse for you China haters to come up with all the crazy stories about China to cover up Americas sins in the world.

How many millions of Native Americans and black slaves have white Americans killed them, more than 50 millions. And how many innocent Americans have been gunned down in gun violence and police brutalities, just too many.

Last edited:
Yeah, that good excuse for you China haters to come up with all the crazy stories about China to cover up Americas sins in the world.

How many millions of Native Americans and black slaves have white Americans killed them, more than 50 millions. And how many innocent Americans have been gunned down in gun violence and police brutalities, just too many.

ROFL. And we are back to the price of onions, which has nothing to do with China's inability to handle its global responsibilities in a mature way as shown by its tantrum over the hotline call. Please carry on here as you wish, but I can engage in this sort of discussion only after you have passed through your pre-pubescent phase.

ROFL. And we are back to the price of onions, which has nothing to do with China's inability to handle its global responsibilities in a mature way as shown by its tantrum over the hotline call. Please carry on here as you wish, but I can engage in this sort of discussion only after you have passed through your pre-pubescent phase.
You can laugh as much as you want, you just cant handle the dark side truth of America, just pretending you are responsible adults, LOL. Superpower status and "responsibilities" are only reserved for the US and India, China has none of them.

Chinese leaders are suspicious of the whole U.S. notion of a hotline. They see it as an American channel for talking their way out of blowback for a U.S. provocation.

Shooting a balloon and then using hotline, kinda give credibility to above Chinese notion. Why was he even using a hotline for this, it should be reserved for something urgent and important.
Lol, what would happen to an American spy balloon flying over Beijing? Would China call the Americans and let it discover China's secrets?

Superpower status and "responsibilities" are only reserved for the US and India, China has none of them.

Thank you for admitting that China has no superpower status nor is it able to bear such a responsibility, as is often claimed. :D

sure...good for arm industry & usa tax payers...
Yes, good for training.

I mean dont compare China to US, they are nowhere similiar. US has invaded, bombed and destroyed many countries since WW II and China has not engaged in any war even defensive war for more than 40 years. Its the Americans that BS on such things as human rights and democracy on the international stage all the time and want others to obey American way.
China's philosophy is not to engage a massive costly war since the invasion of Vietnam decades ago and try other means. However, they are spending massive amounts of money on their military and R&D that looks like its meant far beyond what they would usually prepared for, even defensive means. They are expanding if they can do it softly but prepared to go extreme.

Back
Top Bottom