What's new

It Is Chiguajiao(Johnson South Reef)No More

Talk less,do more。

Don't know about Vietnam。China sure will do more,a lot more in the SCS in years to come。

From the bottom of the SCS to the surface,all the way to the sky and the space over the SCS。:D

155312jsgyi89kupnjft9y.jpg

155312i1wfg521gufca1ak.jpg

:coffee::azn::enjoy::D:partay::cheers::dance3:
160205evc845ucw340zs5v.jpg

look

Look at the map you just post, VietNam and Phillippine surrounding that area, VietNam and Phillippine alone can't fight a naval warfare with China but with the coordination of US navy, China will have a hard time fighting a naval war with all 3 nations. US involve in the naval war in SCS will tip the balance in the region.

China literally sail into a shark mouth to fight a naval battle in SCS.

Last edited:
too easy for Phillipines to make coastal missiles reach the islands.
all in effective range of Vietnam aircrafts too

Chinese boys keep dreaming about super large base in center of SCS, I hope PRC government have gut to that.
Ah-Q boys feel so good about this on tiexue, so pathetic ... they don't know that we do same work from very long time ago.
中国船队在越军眼皮底下扩建赤瓜礁 多艘军舰护卫
? 铁血网

Vetnam never was a naval powerhouse in the past.

Other than US navy involve in the SCS, either Vietnam or Phillippines stand a chance fighting China in SCS.

Chinese boys keep dreaming about super large base in center of SCS, I hope PRC government have gut to that.
Ah-Q boys feel so good about this on tiexue, so pathetic ... they don't know that we do same work from very long time ago.
中国船队在越军眼皮底下扩建赤瓜礁 多艘军舰护卫
? 铁血网

Are you used google translate in Chinese? I bet you wouldn't know how to read Chinese and what it meant.

Last edited:
Vetnam never was a naval powerhouse in the past.

Other than US navy involve in the SCS, either Vietnam or Phillippines stand a chance fighting China in SCS.

Are you used google translate in Chinese? I bet you wouldn't know how to read Chinese and what it meant.
Oh, yes!?
Or we should speak that Chinese can take Paracel and a part of Spratly Islands because PRC was shake hand with US from 1972 until 2000s !?
I don't know Chinese and I don't use google translate ... but I know what did those Ah-Q boys saying :D

Does any one know about the blue print of this project ?

Are we going to build an airport there ?

your people work hard to make USA money, for that corruption official China's take in to USA.
I don't quite understand your English.
中国船队在越军眼皮底下扩建赤瓜礁 多艘军舰护卫
? 铁血网
You've done the same work? Please show us the pics of your grand super large Vietnamese bases in the SCS.

Back
Top Bottom