What's new

IST Students Successfully Tested Pakistan’s 1st Circular Planform Airplane

My Bro's batch-mates. I wanted to share this but couldn't find YouTube link.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, all these domestic projects/efforts will go in the trashcan and the Armed Forces/GoP will sign a contract with some foreign company. Hello!!!! Even after all this time you still need to know this 'bottom line' by me? What on this earth forces hard working, honest, and intelligent Pakistani Scientists/Engineers to work abroad? Do I need to tell you that Emory (among the top American Universities) had a job of Assistant Professor for me but not any good (if I am ridiculously optimistic) Pakistani University? I remember, when I was serving in The Aga Khan Medical University almost a decade ago, one of our very respected Professor said "we need to drop a nuclear bomb on the Pakistani Institutions, and than rebuild them from the scratch, there is no other way it will get better". Then I was young, energetic, enthusiastic, and unrealistic hence ridiculed his opinion, but now after almost a decade, I can see how truthful he was.

Zara nam ho to yeh matti badi zarkhez hai saqi, indeed, but what the 'zarkhaizi' will do if we 'nam' this 'matti' with dirty and contaminated water?

When i will be Prime Minister :smokin: of Pakistan (InshaAllah) i will give our brilliant engineers chance, and those outside will be called backed to serve Pakistan....

so will you guys vote for me????..:D:D

When i will be Prime Minister :smokin: of Pakistan (InshaAllah) i will give our brilliant engineers chance, and those outside will be called backed to serve Pakistan....

so will you guys vote for me????..:D:D

Are you son of some famous person / politician. If not, then sorry, no vote for you.:rofl:

Hello Folks,

It is my 1st post in this forum before that I was just reading it silently. This IST post prompt me to register and share. What I think about these flies.

At the 1st page. I have seen a semi/circle shaped RC plane.

In the 1st sight, I was amazed by its speed. I am alone and doing some research on such kind of project but I had spend my previous 1 year in making my ideas/preparation.

Most of the users talk about the design of the semi/circle rc fly to adopt it into our air-crafts.

The 1st problem with that plane is. I think it cannot take turn more than 45 degree. If it will that will fall down on earth.

According to my experience, right now they had used DC Motor that is fixed in the blasa wood panel which is placed in front of the plane. If we will develop this fly with a piston based fuel engine, then for sure, this design doesn't have any capability to bear the load. It cannot tolerate with such an extensive vibration that will cause by the piston engine. In this regards it is a better toy for the hobby. The overall conclusion is that it cannot bear the load of fuel cylinders or etc.

The space in the middle of the plane is very attractive because you can attach some of the solar panels and make the batteries to work with the solar energy. There is again the same point will get involve that it will not able to handle weight.

The landing of the plane isn't ideal. It touched the ground.

In the second video the plane has complete piston based engine and just same like the other RC planes so I don't want to talk about it. PAF has such kind of planes (2nd video). They use it for hobby. Nothing more.

UAV has some different aspects. Although this post isn't related to generally for uav so I don't like to discuss it here.

Thank you.

At the end of the day, all these domestic projects/efforts will go in the trashcan and the Armed Forces/GoP will sign a contract with some foreign company. Hello!!!! Even after all this time you still need to know this 'bottom line' by me? What on this earth forces hard working, honest, and intelligent Pakistani Scientists/Engineers to work abroad? Do I need to tell you that Emory (among the top American Universities) had a job of Assistant Professor for me but not any good (if I am ridiculously optimistic) Pakistani University? I remember, when I was serving in The Aga Khan Medical University almost a decade ago, one of our very respected Professor said "we need to drop a nuclear bomb on the Pakistani Institutions, and than rebuild them from the scratch, there is no other way it will get better". Then I was young, energetic, enthusiastic, and unrealistic hence ridiculed his opinion, but now after almost a decade, I can see how truthful he was.

Zara nam ho to yeh matti badi zarkhez hai saqi, indeed, but what the 'zarkhaizi' will do if we 'nam' this 'matti' with dirty and contaminated water?

Hi,

Even though you had been pi-ssed off at me---I do see awakeing in my brother. Once you overcome your initial anger, you have a lots of substance even though we disagree on many things.

So---how do you deal with this new found pain of rejection from motherland. MK

Hi,

This post should have been in the hobbies section---doesnot have legs to stand in the UAV air force section.

Hi,

Even though you had been pi-ssed off at me---I do see awakeing in my brother. Once you overcome your initial anger, you have a lots of substance even though we disagree on many things.

So---how do you deal with this new found pain of rejection from motherland. MK

You both seem to have a lot in common. May be the common pain of rejection is the moot point. After having said and done -- it is the motherland which has brought us all together. Maybe for different reason -- but together.:cheers::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom