What's new

ISSB Questions & Answers

Patience my Friend.. it will took almost a month for 131 GDp courses.. as The isSb for this Batch is expected in May!

One thing is for sure as soon as you step out of the interviewer's office you yourself know how deep you went, I wonder why people still come up with excuses like 'generals kay baitay hi hotay hain sirf'

Here is my story

I made a few mistakes when it came to the interview like i didn't knew anything about Indus highway (though i did travel on it from karachi to Kohat ISSB, but most people call it the national highway) then i didnt knew the Joint chief of staff's name (honestly i didnt prepare, i just went in!!) as i was applying for a computer related job he was like how many 'kinds' of operating system are there? when i wasn't able to answer it he was like yaar aap ko ata nahi hai kuch, to karo gay kiya, I was like sir field is different. plus there were plenty of questions from the high school physics (which i didnt studied for 7 years)

though he was asking questions that i never read but still i should've prepared, plus for some unknown reason the interviewer was quite rude from the very start and i remember when he came to the age old question 'army main kyun ana chahtay ho?' I said 'sir aik environment hoti hai jo aap ko...' he interrupted 'paisay nahi kamanay?' i lost my temper n said 'kamnay hain sir' after a few questions he asked me 'ghussa ata hai' i was like 'ata hai sir magar control karnay ki koshish karta hoon' :)

anyways when i stepped out rather then turning the knob and closing the door i just pulled the knob which made quite a bang when the door closed. On that very moment I knew 'damn!!! not recommend ho gaya hoon' :p

but I was able to fall among the top of the 'not recommended' guys hence i was called by the GHQ for the interview (which i think is uncommon, they might have fell short of the number of people required) :p anyways i cleared that interview n went on for medical.

Here another story starts the preliminary medical was just the height, weight and BMI, but I had to go through a 'proper' medical. At the surgical test the doctor told me chest was out of shape (as most of the guys who workout get their chest built) I had to go to the medical board n got it cleared. But by that time i was too late to join my batch in PMA. Now am waiting for may in which i will be going to PMA with the GDMOs

One thing is for sure as soon as you step out of the interviewer's office you yourself know how deep you went, I wonder why people still come up with excuses like 'generals kay baitay hi hotay hain sirf'

Here is my story

I made a few mistakes when it came to the interview like i didn't knew anything about Indus highway (though i did travel on it from karachi to Kohat ISSB, but most people call it the national highway) then i didnt knew the Joint chief of staff's name (honestly i didnt prepare, i just went in!!) as i was applying for a computer related job he was like how many 'kinds' of operating system are there? when i wasn't able to answer it he was like yaar aap ko ata nahi hai kuch, to karo gay kiya, I was like sir field is different. plus there were plenty of questions from the high school physics (which i didnt studied for 7 years)

though he was asking questions that i never read but still i should've prepared, plus for some unknown reason the interviewer was quite rude from the very start and i remember when he came to the age old question 'army main kyun ana chahtay ho?' I said 'sir aik environment hoti hai jo aap ko...' he interrupted 'paisay nahi kamanay?' i lost my temper n said 'kamnay hain sir' after a few questions he asked me 'ghussa ata hai' i was like 'ata hai sir magar control karnay ki koshish karta hoon' :)

anyways when i stepped out rather then turning the knob and closing the door i just pulled the knob which made quite a bang when the door closed. On that very moment I knew 'damn!!! not recommend ho gaya hoon' :p

but I was able to fall among the top of the 'not recommended' guys hence i was called by the GHQ for the interview (which i think is uncommon, they might have fell short of the number of people required) :p anyways i cleared that interview n went on for medical.

Here another story starts the preliminary medical was just the height, weight and BMI, but I had to go through a 'proper' medical. At the surgical test the doctor told me chest was out of shape (as most of the guys who workout get their chest built) I had to go to the medical board n got it cleared. But by that time i was too late to join my batch in PMA. Now am waiting for may in which i will be going to PMA with the GDMOs

congratulations for ISSB........best of luck for appeal board........

:police: U

congratulations for ISSB........best of luck for appeal board........

:police: U
thanx bro... i am done with the appeal board... its just a cosmetic thing and the doc. said InshaAllah i wont face any medical issues in my life as the ribs are still away from my heart... I am waiting for PMA call as i missed my batch so will be going in with the doctors to PMA... InshaAllah in the mid of May!!!

thanx bro... i am done with the appeal board... its just a cosmetic thing and the doc. said InshaAllah i wont face any medical issues in my life as the ribs are still away from my heart... I am waiting for PMA call as i missed my batch so will be going in with the doctors to PMA... InshaAllah in the mid of May!!!

then its great captian sb........:pakistan::sniper:

in May weather will b quite good in abbottabad........thnx God u didnt join in previous course really tough during the winter specially when you are in zero days..............cold water and frosting in the morning:hang2:

best of luck again

then its great captian sb........:pakistan::sniper:

in May weather will b quite good in abbottabad........thnx God u didnt join in previous course really tough during the winter specially when you are in zero days..............cold water and frosting in the morning:hang2:

best of luck again
yeah buddy the last thing i want is cold swims:no: ... heard alot about the seniors making you stand in the cold with just your underwear on :tdown: i am lucky :p

yeah buddy the last thing i want is cold swims:no: ... heard alot about the seniors making you stand in the cold with just your underwear on :tdown: i am lucky :p

Dont worry they'll make it up for you in your second term ;)

Dont worry they'll make it up for you in your second term ;)
the good thing is we are in for just 6 months (just like the GDMOs) so i will be out in november :bunny: btw do they let you out of PMA during the term like on weekends or anything?

the good thing is we are in for just 6 months (just like the GDMOs) so i will be out in november :bunny: btw do they let you out of PMA during the term like on weekends or anything?

Oh, i didnt see that you are an IC (kinda).

Yes, if you pass your saluting test, you are a free bird, or else, the GC Office awaits you :)

my friends issb is just about your self . they only want to know you and your innerself. just try to give out your inner person. don't try to dodge them because they are doing their job from years and thousands of candidates are interviewed by them. just keep faith in Allah and be prepare for some general mathematics eg. if 5 pencils are at 21 ruppes than how much will two cost ..:p.
physics , eg pascal law etc.
biology , chemistry , and about sport you do. if you don't do any sport just say it straight forward no need to tell lie.. and if you play any and you have't got any trophie or things like that then no need to mention lie . if you do game in mohalla and don't know proper rules than no need to confuse your self simply say it " sir i play it at mohallah level .." if they ask about current champion if you know good.. but if no.. just tell him that i don't know.
the main thing is that be straight forward and speak truth. remaining leave on Allah .. inshaAllah if it is good for you, you will be recomended.
May Allah Bless you All.:pakistan:

Oh, i didnt see that you are an IC (kinda).

Yes, if you pass your saluting test, you are a free bird, or else, the GC Office awaits you :)
I hope i get through... though being a couch potato it will take some time to get the tempo... but i think staff will be able to help 'alot' :p ... looking forward to the punishment parade (night club) n extra roll calls :)

my friends issb is just about your self . they only want to know you and your innerself. just try to give out your inner person. don't try to dodge them because they are doing their job from years and thousands of candidates are interviewed by them. just keep faith in Allah and be prepare for some general mathematics eg. if 5 pencils are at 21 ruppes than how much will two cost ..:p.
physics , eg pascal law etc.
biology , chemistry , and about sport you do. if you don't do any sport just say it straight forward no need to tell lie.. and if you play any and you have't got any trophie or things like that then no need to mention lie . if you do game in mohalla and don't know proper rules than no need to confuse your self simply say it " sir i play it at mohallah level .." if they ask about current champion if you know good.. but if no.. just tell him that i don't know.
the main thing is that be straight forward and speak truth. remaining leave on Allah .. inshaAllah if it is good for you, you will be recomended.
May Allah Bless you All.:pakistan:
very well put... as they ask the same question e.g. the worst thing that happened to you.... like 3-4 times in different tests as the time is really less the truth spills out one time or another...

:hitwall::yahoo:salam, si have been applied for GDp .i am so tense about it.plz tell me about my call status. Thansk

Back
Top Bottom