What's new

ISSB Questions & Answers

can anyone guide me abOut the criteria for ISSB Grading ?
what do we mean by :
ALPHA
BRAVO
CHARLIE 41,42,43,44
DELTA
and what activities does effect this grading the most
after recommendation some can't make it to the final merit list , the reason is perhaps grading
how do we improve our grading ?

Hello, I am new here can anybody tell me that if i get recommended by ISSB , will it be mandatory for me to join the forces or can i opt out of it?

Hello, I am new here can anybody tell me that if i get recommended by ISSB , will it be mandatory for me to join the forces or can i opt out of it?
It is not compulsory. After ISSB u will have another medical and final interview. Not all recommended are selected to join forces. Even if u join force and u get married and ur husband doesn't like force, u can still leave!

Once you get recommended by ISSB you have to get the medical clrearance. if you want to opt out simply don't take the medical test. you will be screened out. or even if you have taken the test and you feel like not joining the force. you can still choose to ignore the joining instructions, you'll be screened out automatically. but once you have given the joining. you will be asked to sign the bond to serve for X number of years atleast. That X depends on different courses offered.

Hello i am new here can anyone tell me that i,ve done matric with 68 percent marks.I want to join pak army as a soldier.tell me the criteria.plzz thanks

I was recently not recommended by ISSB and I want to give my dream one last push. Will I have more chances of getting recommended from ISSB if I apply again for 137 PMA L/C or should I wait for 138?

I was recently not recommended by ISSB and I want to give my dream one last push. Will I have more chances of getting recommended from ISSB if I apply again for 137 PMA L/C or should I wait for 138?
yes , you can apply for coming long course.. its all luck and hard work. Dont waste your precious time..

Also I gave the initial for 136 but didn't go for ISSB
Would I be a repeater for 137 or will I have to apply as fresh candidate

Hi! I want to join Pakistan Army as a officer. I'm just conscious about medical test. Actually, I have a flexible flat feet. I can run, jog and do any physics exercise easily. I can also fake a arched feet and can walk for a whole day with a fake arches feet. So will I be declared fit for Army?

What impact does smoking have on the recommendation and non recommendation in ISSB? plus how to respond to intimidating questions made during the personal interview.
:) Thanks in advance.

U'll have to go through all initial tests coz u were not recomended frm PAF issb and Army have no record of your initial test u'll have to appear as a fresh candidate again
Smoking se koi farq tou nahi parta?

AOA Everyone,
I need ur help... I have applied for Long Course but I have lost my previous ISSB Recommendation letter of TCC ... I don't remember the batch or roll number ... but I know the course for which I have applied... how can I get a duplicate letter and is it necessary for long course ?
Thanks

AOA Everyone,
I need ur help... I have applied for Long Course but I have lost my previous ISSB Recommendation letter of TCC ... I don't remember the batch or roll number ... but I know the course for which I have applied... how can I get a duplicate letter and is it necessary for long course ?
Thanks
I think you can contact relevant authorities, where you have done your issb.

Salam everyone
Might seem like a vague question but how can I be sure if I have passed the initial interview?

Asslam-u-alikum sir mujhe yai puchna tha k jo candidate bina re interview k select hothy hai kia wo 3d mai select hothy hai.?

and re interview means?? 2d selection?? and sir agr issb mai sirf 1 vote mily and 2 nahi so candidate recommended hotha hai

Back
Top Bottom