What's new

ISSB Questions & Answers

brother me issb test dena chahta hun mgr aik accident se mere nichle 2 daant tout gaye hein, kya ab in ki waja se mujhe medical test me reject kr diya jay ga ya yeh koi masla ni he? agr me is waja se reject ho skta hun tou kya krun?
Military wants its men to be presentable, so i guess you need to 'get' your teeth back.

A repeater is exempted the initial tests only if he is reappearing for the same service. How can you be exempted from the initial tests of Army when these tests are different for all the services i.e. Army, Navy or PAF?

Had the initial tests been same for all the services, may be then you could have been exempted.

As for your other question, well if you were not recommended from ISSB of any service once, it will be counted and you would be left with just another chance. Or else, an individual would be having SIX chances for appearing in ISSB if we go by your (wishful) thinking :)
Xeric sir can u give me some tips for ISSB specialy for GTO's task and Interviews by Deputy

U'll have to go through all initial tests coz u were not recomended frm PAF issb and Army have no record of your initial test u'll have to appear as a fresh candidate again
hello sir can u give me some tips for issb please

Xeric sir can u give me some tips for ISSB specialy for GTO's task and Interviews by Deputy

hello sir can u give me some tips for issb please
Did you go through this thread? Any specifics?

Yes i had gone through this but i need some instructions or guidelines for GTO's task mainly.
1- Use your brain.

2- Avoid over smartness

3- Dont try to let others down

4- Remember it's not a solo act, but a group task

I'm appearing first time in issb, my initial test is at the end of this month. I want to know five things, it would be great if someone answer these questions...

1. Intial test is how many days long? A single day or 4 days like final issb?

2. What kind of dress needed in initial? A pair of shorts and white shirt also needed here or not?

3. Information for Almost every step is given in this site but nothing about inteligence test, i request you to post here some tips and tricks to pass the verbal and non verbal intelligence test (screening test)? How to give maximum right answers in such a short time?

4. What is criteria to pass screening test, i means atleats how many answers should correct out of 100?

5. In acedemic test For PMA long course which books are include?
I'm pre-medical student and forget all math even basics of algebra, still i have to face mathmatical questions? If so that then any suggestion from your side?

Please give me some of your precious time time and provide answer of these 5 questions.......thanks

Is PRK Allowed before joining Army or Army offers it after your in service ?

1- Use your brain.

2- Avoid over smartness

Xeric Sir i wanna know that ISSB criteria for repeaters are same or it is little bit different. i have heard some rumours that for repeaters ISSB standard changes specialy in doing obsticles and GTO tasks. Kindly guide me regarding this point please.

1- Use your brain.

2- Avoid over smartness

Xeric sir actually i am not recommended in first attempt. now my another for LONG course is coming so i want to know that for repeaters criteria is same or different. guide me through overall process for repeaters. and u have to give mechanical apptitude test again or not? is there any difference in interviews related to GTO's and Deputy presiden. also GTO tasks and obsticles. cover those all points please

Xeric Sir i wanna know that ISSB criteria for repeaters are same or it is little bit different. i have heard some rumours that for repeaters ISSB standard changes specialy in doing obsticles and GTO tasks. Kindly guide me regarding this point please.

Xeric sir actually i am not recommended in first attempt. now my another for LONG course is coming so i want to know that for repeaters criteria is same or different. guide me through overall process for repeaters. and u have to give mechanical apptitude test again or not? is there any difference in interviews related to GTO's and Deputy presiden. also GTO tasks and obsticles. cover those all points please
There isnt much of a difference. Why should it be? Just that they know that you are wiser than before because of your pst experience of spending 5 x days at ISSB, so yes may be they are not going to ask very basic questions, but that can only be said for the interview. i doubt the GTO would deal with you very differently during his tasks. But surely, they would be very well aware that you are a repeater.

i suggest you stop think about t his petty issue and concentrate on your preparations for this coming ISSB.

There isnt much of a difference. Why should it be? Just that they know that you are wiser than before because of your pst experience of spending 5 x days at ISSB, so yes may be they are not going to ask very basic questions, but that can only be said for the interview. i doubt the GTO would deal with you very differently during his tasks. But surely, they would be very well aware that you are a repeater.

i suggest you stop think about t his petty issue and concentrate on your preparations for this coming ISSB.
Thank you for guidance and clearing me on my point

sir as i am repeater now so definitely the issb interviewer will ask me WHY WERE YOU LAST TIME NOT RECOMMENDED so what should i answer to this question?? and also i have changed my field i.e my first issb was of PAF but now my issb will be for PMA LC so also question arises that why have you change your field??? sir kindly guide me regarding these two questions.

also other members can guide me regarding my these two questions
1. WHY WERE YOU LAST TIME NOT RECOMMENDED
2. WHY HAVE YOU CHANGE YOUR FIELD FROM PAF TO PMA LONG COURSE

Consult a Orthopedic Doctor/Surgeon.
SIR will you please guide me regarding these two questions
1. why were you last time not recommended by ISSB?
2. why have you changed your field from PAF to PMA LC?

Back
Top Bottom