What's new

Isro's Mars Orbiter programme team wins US award

we dont have a competition going on here nor is it cold war era.
Our vyomnaut will go in space by 2021 if all goes well.

2021 figure was given by ISRO scientist if the govt. approves the project today .

Sadly that has not happened yet .

I think India should have a time line. Beating spaceX, a private company, to send a man to space would be a good goal.

Seems like you created this ID exclusively for trolling on Indian threads only. Try something better next time. :lol:

Seems like you created this ID exclusively for trolling on Indian threads only. Try something better next time. :lol:

I was just asking a question. Don't get so defensive. Congrats to India a For making progress.

I was just asking a question. Don't get so defensive. Congrats to India a For making progress.
India is unlikely to do before spacex because manned space flight is still considered relatively lower priority and I doubt they will get adequate support from govt.

India is unlikely to do before spacex because manned space flight is still considered relatively lower priority and I doubt they will get adequate support from govt.

Every countries has dif priorities. India is impressive in its Mars mission.

Every countries has dif priorities. India is impressive in its Mars mission.
the other bit is systems for human space flight needs to be tested really really well. I dont know whether we got all subsystems already in place(I guess not)... and that makes it lot harder do achive before 2021.
ISRO's cost is low not only because its in India but also because ISRO takes much higher risk (to keep costs low). That will not be applicable to human space flight.

Back
Top Bottom