What's new

ISRO's legendary mission - PSLV C 21 Launched Successfully

true said. Well I am sure that the calculations for bigger rockets and engines are already done. Development will still take a decade or more. India will trail China by a decade or more. Not because India couldn't do those missions because India choose to do them later. Indian space mission started 12 years later than China. We r doing fine. I am happy to see Chinese space station.

What Chinese space station? Their space station is grounded because they do not have a heavy rocket to lift it up.

now expect a british tabloid report-'we paid for 100 Indian space launches'

Lolll Who cares what the brits say...They can keep barking in the background. No one cares about a weak country. WInston Churchill would be :flame:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-95XN5szWK0

What Chinese space station? Their space station is grounded because they do not have a heavy rocket to lift it up.
OHH I mean a minni space station. I dont like personal space stations. World should build one space station and fund it together.

I wish they had put Kapil Sibal, Renuka Chaudhary and Ambika Soni on board!
pumpkin-008.gif
:P

ISRO made us proud , we should mass produce PSLVs by increasing resources and concentrate on future GSLVs and Space missions . I believe it will be PSLV that will carry satellite to Mars .

its carrying two satellite foreign sat but no Indian sat:cry:

Well ISRO started it's first mission by launching an Indian satellite on a foreign launch vehicle & things have really changed since than, now ISRO has a foreign satellite on an Indian launch vehicle (& than they say India is not developing :D).

BTW Congrats to ISRO, They always make India Proud :tup:

all the chinese of pdf will stand one on top of the other and put it up. they can eaily do it. what dyu thing.. aaah

Lolll Who cares what the brits say...They can keep barking in the background. No one cares about a weak country. WInston Churchill would be :flame:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-95XN5szWK0

OHH I mean a minni space station. I dont like personal space stations. World should build one space station and fund it together.

Regarding that video... I would like to quote Akshay Kumar again :....

We are a nation where a CATHOLIC woman ( Prime Minister to be ) stepped aside to give the position to a SIKH given an oath by a MUSLIM president to govern a country which consists of 80% Hindus ....

Now I do understand why the country as an Independent Identity survived all the last millenia inspite of being looted thousand times and inspite of being rife with sectarian and communal problems...

I am also an optimist... I truly believe that ISRO will hit the jackpot again with their GSLV-MKIII
:police:

btw, I am an Hindu, yesterday I went to Ajmer Sharif and also offered prayers to Lord Brahma (Pushkar) and today I attended the MASS at a local church.. It was a heart warming experience..

PROUD to be an INDIAN !!!

Message (SMS) received on K. Radhakrishnan's (the Chairman of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)) Mobile after successful Launch of PSLV C-21.

"Congratualtion! $20 Million has been successfully credit into your Account."

:D :tup:

---------------------------------

By the way...

"Badey dil waley pakistani kaha hai ? 3 pages and Ek bhi nahi aya abhi tak Mubarak baad dene "

Big Hearts...:enjoy:

Russia Engines Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job Russia Engines

India rocket with Russia Engine

Pls say thanks to Russia. hahahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

I feel so shameful on ISRO

no engine, but ask Russia Engine for help

so sad I just tell the truth

come on :tdown::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom