What's new

ISRO to unveil Mars Orbiter Mission next week

The movie show a country delusion of trying to be a superpower. It also has racist undertone that was posted on storm front. Which caused lots of skin heads to join this forum.

And what is Storm front?? -:omghaha:

I wonder what they expect to find on Mars? Martians? :P This trip to Mars is nothing but an ego trip! They should have concentrated on the Moon instead.

Mars mission of ISRO is for demonstrating Indian space capabilitiies

I wonder what they expect to find on Mars? Martians? :P This trip to Mars is nothing but an ego trip! They should have concentrated on the Moon instead.

we want to beat China to the Mars.. the 50 cent party would be out of work then.. :laughcry:

nope................gslv only

I don't see Chinese or American produce movies similar to India super power 2030 movie. On average, Indians are just much more delusional.

Delusion is very negative word ....should we say Indians are too hopeful !

That is saying same-thing but with positive aspect ....

I do believe that we Indians tend to be overtly expressive ....But it is not being delusional ....

It is part of our culture.... for outsiders it may sound bragging and deluding

But In India life is celebration ....People tend to be very effusive and sentimental ...

Overall tend to be very emotive ....I hope you will be able to see the cultural background behind this phenomenon !

If you ever be to India you will see this phenomenon being played everywhere ....

Is it good or bad ?

I can't judge it .....may be because myself being Indian my judgment may be biased ...

But to be frank ...this is Indian way of looking at life ....extoll you virtues ....ignore your vices ....Celebrate what we have ....dream what you can .....forget what you don't ....

You would say this amounts to running away from reality ....but no there is tacit acceptance of reality ....people may not acknowledge it openly ....

I will suggest you to read following article .....its is about how we deceive ourselves day in day out ( I am talking about all humans ) and how positive self deception is actually good !

The Total Perspective Vortex • Damn Interesting

I request you to read article before you label Indians as delusional ....

I am sure your perspective will change ....

It is great to be confident. But overtly bragging could take someone out of reality. Wouldn't you say the India 2030 super movie scene is overtly confident.

I will just say to judge a country of billion people ....based on few people and a movie is not a really wise way to judge !

If you say same thing about India after spending few years ....and interacting few thousand people ...from all walks of life ...and then if you formulate some opinion ....you may be entitled to have credible opinion !

Just because I came across few nasty Chinese guys ....if I condemn China ....I will be totally wrong !

Every country has its own strengths and weaknesses just like individuals have...! So I do not engage in this kind of mudslingling that usually goes on between Indian and Chinese , Indian and Pakistanis and so on ....

Because there is no end to it ... Jeaousy begets Jealousy and Hatred begets Hatred ....!

The movie show a country delusion of trying to be a superpower. It also has racist undertone that was posted on storm front. Which caused lots of skin heads to join this forum.

The movie by the way is an idea of few people. What they show and what they say doesn't necessarily become the opinion of the whole nation. Don't be troubled by it so much.

But if your motive is just to troll then nobody can stop you from doing that.

Back
Top Bottom