What's new

ISRO to unveil Mars Orbiter Mission next week

What is this news then? A precursor of some sort? Whats the need to say something in advance? Mars orbiter mission will be released next week - can't they wait for another week and reach media when it is officially released?

The Indian members will not be able to brag if its not released in advance. Like someone said, this is like a movie release. I wonder if this will make it into the entertainment news.

The Indian members will not be able to brag if its not released in advance. Like someone said, this is like a movie release. I wonder if this will make it into the entertainment news.

Though many may not like the advance announcements like this but that does not mean they would like a Chinese making a mockery of it. Stay tight in your position Chinese, ISRO is gonna rock your behind!!

971648_10151712960983071_393427313_n.jpg

cheap propaganda aimed for nationalism only. how many moon probing missions india had? one - the satellited crashed onto the moon.

China had two, the third is planned at the end of this year, a moon rover and soft landing on the moon. more will follow including return samples from the moon.

if you compare, we had 10 Shenzhou flights, step by step, we are building our second space lab.
we launched 20 Beidou navigation satellite, the entire Asia has been covered.

what indians have done? just fueling nationalism.

troll,get a life!!!!

But the news is such that...as if they are releasing a movie!!

It's mars mission bro ! Bigger ,greater , better than any movie !!!

Do you belittle significance of such great initiative by comparing it to a movie !!!

Only US and Russia have successfully executed Mars missions....UK , Japan have failed ....Chinese mission onboard failed due to failure of Russian launch vehicle !

We will be 6'th nation to try ....and 3'rd nation if we succeed !!!

Such news releases helps to build excitement ...it has its own value

Imagine kind of young minds such news will instigate and enthuse ....

The biggest achievement of Sputnik , Apollo missions was not scientific results of mission but millions of minds that were excited thrilled and attracted towards science...

We need more and more young people to enter science, engineering and once in a lifetime missions like these are best baits !!!

Ever heard of " Ignited Minds " ....

They are the best assets and wealth of any country ....and India needs many more of that !!!

It depends upon perspective ...

Read post #20 for my take about such news releases

Do you think bragging is bad ?

If you read Human psychology in detail you will know, that bragging has positive impact !!!

It pushed person to do more ...It helps to create positive vibes to get life going when life is gloomy and to do better !

People who brag are more likely to be optimistic and achieve results ....

So if you have objections about bragging ...it's not valid !

cheap propaganda aimed for nationalism only. how many moon probing missions india had? one - the satellited crashed onto the moon.

China had two, the third is planned at the end of this year, a moon rover and soft landing on the moon. more will follow including return samples from the moon.

if you compare, we had 10 Shenzhou flights, step by step, we are building our second space lab.

The fact that India is embarking upon Indigenous Mars mission ahead of China speaks about India's space capability .....Period !

No. It will double the sale of leaking gallbladders?

Primitive mentality. GTHO.

I'm going to assume it uses common channels with the rest of the near-by equipment. The more we all send....the more we all know. Perhaps this information won't be used in years. But in 1,000 years, our colonies will remember what we all did now to know what was out there.

It's mars mission bro ! Bigger ,greater , better than any movie !!!

Do you belittle significance of such great initiative by comparing it to a movie !!!

Only US and Russia have successfully executed Mars missions....UK , Japan have failed ....Chinese mission onboard failed due to failure of Russian launch vehicle !

We will be 6'th nation to try ....and 3'rd nation if we succeed !!!

Such news releases helps to build excitement ...it has its own value

Imagine kind of young minds such news will instigate and enthuse ....

The biggest achievement of Sputnik , Apollo missions was not scientific results of mission but millions of minds that were excited thrilled and attracted towards science...

We need more and more young people to enter science, engineering and once in a lifetime missions like these are best baits !!!

Ever heard of " Ignited Minds " ....

They are the best assets and wealth of any country ....and India needs many more of that !!!

OK OK OK I also take pride in ISRO (it is also enlisted in my facebook A/C)...It was just a sense of humor that came to my mind...do not take it seriously..

troll,get a life!!!!

Not sure he is entirely to blame though. There are just too many like him/her/it. There has to be a bigger reason clueless, pathetic, useless, bragging zombies come out in such large quantities from some places.

Some say it is this forced single kid, pampered generation that just doesn't know any better and is full of pathetic bravado.

It depends upon perspective ...

Read post #20 for my take about such news releases

Do you think bragging is bad ?

If you read Human psychology in detail you will know, that bragging has positive impact !!!

It pushed person to do more ...It helps to create positive vibes to get life going when life is gloomy and to do better !

People who brag are more likely to be optimistic and achieve results ....

So if you have objections about bragging ...it's not valid !

The fact that India is embarking upon Indigenous Mars mission ahead of China speaks about India's space capability .....Period !

It is great to be confident. But overtly bragging could take someone out of reality. Wouldn't you say the India 2030 super movie scene is overtly confident.

It is great to be confident. But overtly bragging could take someone out of reality. Wouldn't you say the India 2030 super movie scene is overtly confident.

lol , so same with Chinese who keep on dreaming to own south china sea and Americans who keep on dreaming now owing the world.

lol , so same with Chinese who keep on dreaming to own south china sea and Americans who keep on dreaming now owing the world.

I don't see Chinese or American produce movies similar to India super power 2030 movie. On average, Indians are just much more delusional.

I don't see Chinese or American produce movies similar to India super power 2030 movie. On average, Indians are just much more delusional.

Are you still stuck with that movie? So many times i have seen you trolling on that movie. Funny stuff is made everywhere now should i too bring up the story of a dog which was dressed like a lion?

You would agree that was much more funny than the movie you are talking about.

Are you still stuck with that movie? So many times i have seen you trolling on that movie. Funny stuff is made everywhere now should i too bring up the story of a dog which was dressed like a lion?

You would agree that was much more funny than the movie you are talking about.

The movie show a country delusion of trying to be a superpower. It also has racist undertone that was posted on storm front. Which caused lots of skin heads to join this forum.

Back
Top Bottom