What's new

ISRO to launch record 20 satellites in a single mission from Sriharikota at 9:26 am

Cartosat-2C is the real deal....our 'eyes' in the space. We can literally track enemies in real time...from a human being to activities going on some 'site'. lolz

Cartosat-2C is the real deal....our 'eyes' in the space. We can literally track enemies in real time...from a human being to activities going on some 'site'. lolz
Yep...
I hope they have more such satellites for continuous monitoring. Cartosat-1 for ex needs 126 days to revisit a spot.
Cartosat-2 series allow steering across direction of their movement, but more satellites allow more areas to be monitored simultaneously.

Great achievement by ISRO. Loved the post-launch talks by the ISRO scientists...good to know where ISRO is headed and the confidence they have.

@Indos You indonesian sat finally got launched bro :D

1spacecraftincleanroomformomentofinertiameasurements.jpg

2solarpaneldeploymenttestatisacbengaluru.jpg

3spacecraftundergoingvibrationtestatisacbengaluru.jpg

4cartosat-2seriessatelliteincleanroomatsriharikota.jpg

Cartosat-2C

I am envious of people working at ISRO.
They are making the "real difference" to India.

Kudos to them.
Can we remember the "India intellectuals" who questioned the budget allocation to ISRO for Mars Orbiter while playing the smallest violin in the world? :D

I am envious of people working at ISRO.
They are making the "real difference" to India.

Kudos to them.
Can we remember the "India intellectuals" who questioned the budget allocation to ISRO for Mars Orbiter while playing the smallest violin in the world? :D

Same intellectuals that dont donate their own money first to the causes they espouse for India as a whole?

You'll find them in aisle 3 in the hypocrite section.

Back
Top Bottom