What's new

ISRO to flight-test GSLV with indigenous cryo on August 19

If you look up the Chinese Long March rockets, they failed much worse than GSLV has. (I can't post links since I don't have the minimum 30 posts to do so.) Chinese officials even blamed an "unexpected gust of wind" for one which veered off course, directly into a village, killing several and injuring many more.

Could you imagine if something like that had happened in India? The Chinese government is better at public relations than anything else.

But can someone please explain to me why India is switching from PSLV to GSLV, even though the PSLV line of rockets is almost 100% successful?

Here u go buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
But can someone please explain to me why India is switching from PSLV to GSLV, even though the PSLV line of rockets is almost 100% successful?

Because GSLV can carry heavier satellites mate.. We are depending on French to launch our INSAT series satellites because PSLV cannot carry heavy satellites like that..

If you look up the Chinese Long March rockets, they failed much worse than GSLV has. (I can't post links since I don't have the minimum 30 posts to do so.) Chinese officials even blamed an "unexpected gust of wind" for one which veered off course, directly into a village, killing several and injuring many more.

If you are saying is true, then WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF??? :woot:

Here u go buddy

This is such an UNBELIEVABLE indictment of the chinese space program- Indian rockets 'explode' primarily because they are ordered/ commanded to explode if they deviate even 4 to 5 percent. Here they let that damn thing fly for more than a minute until it actually rammed into a village??!! WTF man? What where they thinking? Just let it fly and it'll miraculaously swing upwards and go into space?!!

Last edited by a moderator:
India is open book....

China sensor each and every information even with their own citizen...so nobody know the Chinese truth.....only GOD knows the real truth:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom