What's new

ISRO successfully launches ASTROSTAT-1;its first outer space observatory.

Congratulations to every Indian and thanks to ISRO for making us proud once again.

@PatriotLover

Yes, ISRO satellites are the only reason we have cheap satellite TVs, Medical, Agriculture and many more services.(I left defence and other aspects intentionally)

Yet you sit on a Pakistani forum all day long.

Again pround and Indian together is funny.
iam on leave for 3 months........8-) and enjoying my life on shore:smitten:

Just look at those ugly Indian faces! Infact the whole thing looks like in the 70s. Haha what clowns!
images

My university lab was better than this SUPARCO control room....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
this is all your SUPARCO has.......maybe army made them a picnic spot for jokes and fun activities

Two countries, became independent at the same time, 67 years back.

Country 1 is launching satellites, sending IT (Information Technology) engineers to top companies such as Google, Amazon and Facebook and is a favoured destination for foreign investment.

Country 2 is a top IT (International Terror) exporter, helped set up the first global supermarket for nuclear weapons, kills anti-polio campaign workers, launches suicide bombers and is a favoured destination for foreign terrorists and drone strikes.

Clearly, Country 1 is a failure, going by the Al Bakistani trolls on this thread. I hope country 1 continues to fail like this, while country 2 should proceed on its chosen path of success.

Really tell me, will this satellite lift all your 65% poor out of poverty?

Eventhough SUPARCO was established before ISRO we quickly realised that orbital technologies wont help our masses, we concentrated on defence to keep you barbarians away from our land, and other basic needs for the people. This is what is important.
We can not match with Pakistan vision...
btw ISRO making money....by sending 4 NASA satellites in space....

Congrats ISRO. @lavenge lavenge why do you invite pakistani 's on a subject of space exploration??? They doesn't make any sense on this subject. Plzz don't tag them .

Last edited:
Really tell me, will this satellite lift all your 65% poor out of poverty?

Eventhough SUPARCO was established before ISRO we quickly realised that orbital technologies wont help our masses, we concentrated on defence to keep you barbarians away from our land, and other basic needs for the people. This is what is important.

and will your nuclear programme lift all of your 50% poverty . you uneducated peoples only knows nuclear bomb and missiles

Lol at you Indians again, what butthurt? I am sitting in the country which sent humans to moon surface half a decade back. Much before you were even borned kid.
you guys boast on US or China to answer Indians...how pathetic..

and for Pakistan you say this missions are useless....keep crying ...I am enjoying it

Back
Top Bottom