What's new

ISRO successfully launches ASTROSTAT-1;its first outer space observatory.

Really tell me, will this satellite lift all your 65% poor out of poverty?

Eventhough SUPARCO was established before ISRO we quickly realised that orbital technologies wont help our masses, we concentrated on defence to keep you barbarians away from our land, and other basic needs for the people. This is what is important.
65% poverty..!! Are you talking about your country :laugh:...Latest data tells that 20-25% population is under poverty :welcome:
good luck to SUPARCO....1st time i have seen such name :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Eventhough SUPARCO was established before ISRO we quickly realised that orbital technologies wont help our masses, we concentrated on defence to keep you barbarians away from our land, and other basic needs for the people. This is what is important.

Listen Mr Very very high IQ...

Do you know that ISRO has a commercial arm that is called Antrix... has earned a profit of Rs. 896 crore over the last five years through its commerical arm Antrix by virtue of various activities like launching of foreign satellites.

Until now in 2014-15. India has earned about $ 100 million launching 45 foreign satellites till date and revenue from its commerical space missions is poised to grow with another 28 foreign satellites planned to be put into orbit between 2015 and 2017.

ISRO’s Antrix earned a profit of Rs 896 crore in last 5 years: Govt - Livemint

All that money goes into Government Kitty... that helps in moving people out of poverty...

By the way ..how is poverty alleviation Program doing in Pakistan?

Listen Mr Very very high IQ...

Do you know that ISRO has a commercial arm that is called Antrix... has earned a profit of Rs. 896 crore over the last five years through its commerical arm Antrix by virtue of various activities like launching of foreign satellites.

Until now in 2014-15. India has earned about $ 100 million launching 45 foreign satellites till date and revenue from its commerical space missions is poised to grow with another 28 foreign satellites planned to be put into orbit between 2015 and 2017.

ISRO’s Antrix earned a profit of Rs 896 crore in last 5 years: Govt - Livemint

All that money goes into Government Kitty... that helps in moving people out of poverty...

By the way ..how is poverty alleviation Program doing in Pakistan?
The first good of such technologically advanced achievements is to give enough self-confidence and stubbornness to the people of that country to make even greater achievements in all other fields... A country who can send satellite to orbit sure can fix simpler technological problems exist in their country... This is and was the case for Iran... It boosted the self-confidence in Iran... This is why, there is almost no tech, Iranians have n't already put their hands on it...

Hindustan Zindah Bad

Aseman Jaygahe To Bad

Congrats ISRO. @lavenge lavenge why do you invite pakistani 's on a subject of space exploration??? They doesn't make any sense on this subject. Plzz don't tag them .
Comm on now,that was rude,some of them are really nice and knowledgeable persons,who are more reasonable and well informed than many Indian members.But yeah,he invited the rotten ones though.

nobody realized nothing ...what bs. Pakistan simply dropped the ball. I remember they almost forfeited their orbital slice and at the last minute were given a reprieve by a near-condemned chinese satellite days or weeks before expiry.

Very simple: Pakistan is so dependent upon the USA and China for all their satellite requirements right now that, like you couldn't take any fiscal measures without worrying about IMF ADB and China, you end up constrained from taking strategic decisions also due to comm dependency.

Astrosat

a1.JPG

@Gazprom @Spring Onion @Darmashkian @batmannow @jkroo @Jlaw @VALKRYIE @Mughal-Prince @Beast @utp45 @DESERT FIGHTER @yusheng @Devil Soul @MadDog

Countries whose satellites were launched through ISRO before September 28, 2015:

Germany (9 satellites),
Republic of Korea (1),
Belgium (1),
Indonesia (1),
Argentina (1),
Italy (1),
Israel (1),
Canada (7),
Japan (3),
The Netherlands (1),
Denmark (2),
Turkey (1),
Switzerland (2),
Algeria (1),
Singapore (2),
Luxembourg (1),
France (2),
Austria (2),
United Kingdom (5).

@Donatello @JEskandari @mshahid @Sommer @madmusti @jkroo @Perpendicular @sarjenprabhu @Sky lord @ranjeet @vinay

Congrats ISRO. After Mangalyan, we expect great things from ISRO. I am a tad disappointed as the resolution of the equipment is inferior to Hubble telescope launches a couple of decades ago. I am sure we have plans and can do better. Not the best use of precious payload if what we do does not stretch the frontiers of what was achieved.

Before anyone gets the wrong end of the stick, we are not in this game because we want to show we can do it too. But we are in this game (inspite of severe constraints) because we believe we bring more to the party.

Back
Top Bottom