What's new

ISRO seeking permission for developing its own space station

we dont have clowns here.. we have your bhangi kind here for our entertainment..

and what about JF_17? its flying, we have inducted 80's and building more blocks.. unlike Tejas powered by tata truck..

anyways i dont have time to waste .. stick to the topic..
Bet the Americans and the Japs come for help to the Pakistanis. Only country to bring a fighter from design to production in 3 years.All hail.

No it will not be a deep space travel.

They are coming soon. Not couple of months away.

Writing 1000 years inplace of 100 years would have made you and your fellow country men more happy. When you have decided to drag your self to a bad troll level, why half hearted?

Another repetition of 2011 mission to Mars?

Ignore him. For all their hubris their mission to Mars failed on take off and their mission to Chaand failed as soon as the rover landed. Great track record.

we dont have clowns here.. we have your bhangi kind here for our entertainment..

and what about JF_17? its flying, we have inducted 80's and building more blocks.. unlike Tejas powered by tata truck..

anyways i dont have time to waste .. stick to the topic..
Regarding the bhangi comment bet your ammi and abbu also get the same sentiment from you.
After all i am your abbujan

Bet the Americans and the Japs come for help to the Pakistanis. Only country to bring a fighter from design to production in 3 years.All hail.

well if it works and we produce 60% of it in Pakistan and own its single production line.. i am more then happy.. now will you stick to topic..

what this space station will bring to bharat? i understand rocket can generate revenue by launching foreign and private sats..

well if it works and we produce 60% of it in Pakistan and own its single production line.. i am more then happy.. now will you stick to topic..

what this space station will bring to bharat? i understand rocket can generate revenue by launching foreign and private sats..

Sometimes "Eating Grass" for a greater cause makes sense. The Benifits are similar to :

- Fusion Research
- Thorium 3 Stage Program ( Since 1950s ! )
- Mars Mission

But frankly the most obvious reason is, For ANY INDIAN its amatter of pride, that WE "CAN" DO IT !
Reset assured that the Banyas will not spend fotunes over this, they will use money wisely like they did in Moon n Mars Missions.

Space station is a useless expense and you are not going to get anything from it. Those who has lots of money to spend may go for it.

India has not yet mastered the "staged combustion cycle" as it has proved to complex for the Bharati engineers yet the govt is talking about space stations, their is a old saying "crawl before you can run".

Chinese launchers and space stations are actually copies of the Russian ones , when the regulations were not tight.
If you study their heavy launchers they are straight copies of russian and ukranian engines. Like everything about the chinese cheap copies .
You don't need to bash Chinese for Russian help,at the end of the day they have operational heavy rocket,a space station,done softlanding on moon etc...
Between your kind information we too had Russian help in designing Cryogenic engine,also the semi Cryogenic engine under development is having significant Ukrainian help.

Indian Space Scientists should think about making a flying Swastika model Indian Space station.

139365724_a0b48ee38c.jpg

First of all, that was 6 years ago before long march 5
Second of all, unlike you had too much begging experience, we don't. We have money and we pay them.
Third of all, by your logic, your depend on NASA deep space network is "begging" them?
You are the masters in stealing,no need to outshine we Indians in begging secanario. Between begging is more glorified job than stealing.

i am serious.. not trolling... space station is not more important then your people. i am sure Pakistan can also reach this level in few years if we cut our income support program and spend those billions on SUPARCO.

anyways income support program are waste of public money which make people lazy.. i dont support it at all..
You don't need to stop welfare programme to fund your suparco,all you need is to do is cut your defense spendings,stop funding to anti India elements like Hafiz, Lashkar etc..

Last edited:
India has not yet mastered the "staged combustion cycle" as it has proved to complex for the Bharati engineers yet the govt is talking about space stations, their is a old saying "crawl before you can run".
Now we have our own staged combustion engine powering gslv mk2.

Well, No Surprises here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CE-7.5
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCE-200

We have MASTERED IT !

Now You wont Reply.. But then.. Im Used to It .. lol
SCE 200 is gas generator type. Why he specifically quote staged combustion cycle engine is because it's difficult to master the tech,and more fuel efficient than gas generator type. But poor chap he failed to know that we made working staged combustion cycle Cryogenic engine way before gas generator type Cryogenic.

We have mastered the staged combustion cycle. The CE-7.5 engine that powers the upper stage of the GSLV MK-2 is a staged combustion cycle and as such is one of the most efficient upper stage engines in the world. Furthermore the SCE-200 kerolox engine we are developing will be a oxidiser rich staged combustion cycle which is even more complex than a regular staged combustion cycle.

You are the masters in stealing,no need to outshine we Indians in begging secanario. Between begging is more glorified job than stealing.

You don't need to stop welfare programme to fund your suparco,all you need is to do is cut your defense spendings,stop funding to anti India elements like Hafiz, Lashkar etc..

Why cut defense budget. when we can all do this with lives of few thousand farmers and people who survive on income support like your country? i am sure we are spending much less for Hafiz then billions you are spending on Afghans at cost of starving another few hundred thousand bharatis...

Why cut defense budget. when we can all do this with lives of few thousand farmers and people who survive on income support like your country? i am sure we are spending much less for Hafiz then billions you are spending on Afghans at cost of starving another few hundred thousand bharatis...

Indians and Afghans are having historical relations and Indian nation is aware regarding the hardships the Afghan nation is going through since the past 150 years.

Back
Top Bottom