What's new

ISRO seeking permission for developing its own space station

And yet, we could accurately do it first over mars and moon.
You see space is a "mathematical" problem for us, thats it just "mathematical".

Rest is Just.. Money.. Honey... Pure Money.
We have our Prime Launcher Ready now. all depends on priorities ( which seems to be focused over commercial launches ) and Funds ( which certainly can be better utilised in refining the launchers the satellites, rather spending billions over "ego" and make a viz-a-viz USA)

Im not syaing Chinese or Americans are not good at maths, but surely they dont Inherit the Aryabhatt's legacy which translated to its mordern day as the Success in First Attempt to mars.

Please stop shameless boasting before it's done, I can do this, I can do that, but I don't have money crap. when you build it, you build it. We could build a Death Star, but China we don't have money :rofl:

Please stop bragging 13 kg payload which has zero scientific value whatsoever. FYI China will do mars mission in 2020 with orbiter lander in one go, but we don't boast like you guys, shouting from rooftop to the world everyday

I rest my case

Last edited:
100 years minimum, so many basic elements are missing, you haven't send a man in space yet, but talking about space station.

You can't even send your own communication satellites, how much you pay frenches? But you talk sending at least 25 t to LEO :rofl:
Get a life man.

Don't try to troll here. There is no reason for Chinese to come here in India related threads to post garbage.

Chinese launchers and space stations are actually copies of the Russian ones , when the regulations were not tight.
If you study their heavy launchers they are straight copies of russian and ukranian engines. Like everything about the chinese cheap copies .
So fresh tactics, everything China did but India can not do, is because it's a copy. FYI your gslv 3 much needed cryogenic engine, you bought everything from Ukraine but still couldn't make it work:rofl:, at least yet.

Please stop shameless boasting before it's done, I can do this, I can do that, but I don't have money crap. when you build it, you build it. We could build a Death Star, but China we don't have money :rofl:

Please stop bragging 13 kg payload which has zero scientific value whatsoever. FYI China will do mars mission in 2020 with orbiter lander in one go, but we don't boast like you guys, shouting from rooftop to the world everyday

I rest my case

Plz first send even 1 gram Payload in mars Orbit and then Talk !

I wont dare say, but your logic is verymuch like.... India is didnt send a Manned mission to the Moon coz we are planning to send 10000 Astronauts ( 4 Ton ) in one go... since sending 1 or 2 ( 13 Kg ) is simply aweful !

Last edited:
Actually china has FAILED its first in its attempt to orbit mars.
Best part is the chinese astronauts are not even insured as no insurance co. Is ready to trust chinese engineering.
Because it is a Russian rocket to hitch a ride, at that time we don't have long march 5 yet, unlike someone we don't send peanut to mars:rofl:

Is this a public forum or not? Give fanboys a much needed realities check from too much baseless boasting is exactly contribution in my dictionary
Is your translator not working? Where in the article did anyone boast? Just seeking permission means boasting?
Are you trying to earn your daily bread here?

So fresh tactics, everything China did but India can not do, is because it's a copy. FYI your gslv 3 much needed cryogenic engine, you bought everything from Ukraine but still couldn't make it work:rofl:, at least yet.

If Buying was SO EASY, what did India do for 2 decades ? Sitting over a Done Deal ?
Besides, BUYING is still far far more noble than COPYING !

Because it is a Russian rocket to hitch a ride, at that time we don't have long march 5 yet, unlike someone we don't send peanut to mars:rofl:

You seem to Forget your own Culture .. Let me Refresh it....
Thank God, Your ancistors were far more humble.

From the quote 千里之行,始於足下, by the Chinese philosopher Laozi (circa 604 BCE - circa 531 BCE) in the Tao Te Ching, chapter 64. Sometimes this quote is erroneously attributed to Laozi's contemporary, Confucius (circa 551 BCE - circa 479 BCE), founder of Confucianism.

Proverb
a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

1. Even the longest and most difficult ventures have a starting point.

Is your translator not working? Where in the article did anyone boast? Just seeking permission means boasting?
Are you trying to earn your daily bread here?
Where is boasting? You just simply couldn't, OK. Tell me, genius you couldn't send a man to space and bring him back safely, how could you build a more complicated, able to support life indefinitely space station?

So chinese had to beg their masters the Russians for a ride because you are not good enough ? Ok.

Where is boasting? You just simply couldn't, OK. Tell me, genius you couldn't send a man to space and bring him back safely, how could you build a more complicated, able to support life indefinitely space station?
We cant do anything, now go f off and wait for your space station to fall off like a bird from a sky, if you know where it will fall...

Go into detail , its exactly the same engine on which the chinese engine is based.
And its a Semi cryo not cryogenic which we have bought from ukraine.
Again revealing your chinese quality knowledge.

We cant do anything, now go f off and wait for your space station to fall off like a bird from a sky, if you know where it will fall...
Unlike u, I state facts and don't resort to foul dirty languages to express my frustration

Ignore the trolls guys... .focus on topic.... There are times when people feel lonely....

Unlike u, I state facts and don't resort to foul dirty languages to express my frustration
Lol unlike you I don't have to earn my bread by posting shit. Hope it doesn't fall on your home though. Stay safe.

So chinese had to beg their masters the Russians for a ride because you are not good enough ? Ok.

First of all, that was 6 years ago before long march 5
Second of all, unlike you had too much begging experience, we don't. We have money and we pay them.
Third of all, by your logic, your depend on NASA deep space network is "begging" them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom