What's new

ISRO seeking permission for developing its own space station

Please stop shameless boasting before it's done, I can do this, I can do that, but I don't have money crap. when you build it, you build it. We could build a Death Star, but China we don't have money :rofl:

Please stop bragging 13 kg payload which has zero scientific value whatsoever. FYI China will do mars mission in 2020 with orbiter lander in one go, but we don't boast like you guys, shouting from rooftop to the world everyday

I rest my case
Nobody is mentioning about mars & all.You intervened & pulling up irrelevant issues.

Lonelyman is one of those left over chinese men. He has no other achievement except for the few cents he gets for pissting here.

Nobody is mentioning about mars & all.You intervened & pulling up irrelevant issues.
Certainly I did not, I was replying to #16, your fellow Indian post bring about this.

First of all, that was 6 years ago.
Second of all, unlike you had too much begging experience, we don't. We have money and we pay them.
Third of all, by your logic, your depend on NASA deep space network is "begging" them?
We used the deep space network for Mars cause we dont have dishes all over the globe , and the Earth rotates.we payed them 10.1 m usd.
BUT the chinese begged the European space agency for navigation help to go the moon . Ha ha.
HELPING CHINA TO THE MOON
29 November 2013
Shortly after China’s Chang’e-3 spacecraft departs Earth to land on the Moon, ESA’s network of tracking stations will swing into action, providing crucial support for the vessel’s five-day lunar cruise.

China’s Chang’e-3, named after the mythological goddess of the Moon, is scheduled for lift off on 1 December from the Xichang launch base in China’s Sichuan province on a journey to deposit a lander and a six-wheeled rover on the lunar surface.

Certainly I did not, I was replying to #16, your fellow Indian post bring about this.
Go through the comment of #10.You created a context by mockery statement..
You are far more economically capable & has old involvement in space race..And yet bragging what poor India does..If ISRO is asking for govt permission then then are quite confident in this field..I don't see any Russian or western feeling such insecurity here.
Why does such thing concerns Chinese people?

You can't even send your own communication satellites, how much you pay frenches? But you talk sending at least 25 t to LEO :rofl:
http://www.isro.gov.in/spacecraft/list-of-communication-satellites

Well as ISS is already there so wudnt it be good that U get a dedicated spot on already existing center thus not only cutting costs but also get assurance of non stop and timely logistics delivery. That is why at ISS even arch rivals likes USA and Russia are living under same roof.

Go through the comment of #10.You created a context by mockery statement..
You are far more economically capable & has old involvement in space race..And yet bragging what poor India does..If ISRO is asking for govt permission then then are quite confident in this field..I don't see any Russian or western feeling such insecurity here.
Why does such thing concerns Chinese people?

http://www.isro.gov.in/spacecraft/list-of-communication-satellites
No I respect your efforts, but some reality check against fanboys claims are healthy to you

Ok, I will say heavy communication satellites as yet

Dont cry , little man , i will not expose Supah power china any more. Now scoot.

No we never say we are Shupa powa, unlike your president. China always say we are a developing country, that's the difference.

No I respect your efforts, but some reality check against fanboys claims are healthy to you
Ok, I will say heavy communication satellites as yet
Good arse saving..
I am well aware what you said...

another step closer to deep space travel

No it will not be a deep space travel.

We don't even have heavy lift rockets.

They are coming soon. Not couple of months away.

100 years minimum, so many basic elements are missing, you haven't send a man in space yet, but talking about space station.

You can't even send your own communication satellites, how much you pay frenches? But you talk sending at least 25 t to LEO :rofl:

Writing 1000 years inplace of 100 years would have made you and your fellow country men more happy. When you have decided to drag your self to a bad troll level, why half hearted?

Please stop bragging 13 kg payload which has zero scientific value whatsoever. FYI China will do mars mission in 2020

Another repetition of 2011 mission to Mars?

Good.. greedy science geeks should care about other problems of country too for example suicide of thousands of farmers every year.. more poverty then sub saharan africa etc.

Good.. greedy science geeks should care about other problems of country too for example suicide of thousands of farmers every year.. more poverty then sub saharan africa etc.
Senior troller ?

Senior troller ?

i am serious.. not trolling... space station is not more important then your people. i am sure Pakistan can also reach this level in few years if we cut our income support program and spend those billions on SUPARCO.

anyways income support program are waste of public money which make people lazy.. i dont support it at all..

i am serious.. not trolling... space station is not more important then your people. i am sure Pakistan can also reach this level in few years if we cut our income support program and spend this money on SUPARCO.
Oh a clown.
Like the "Pakistani" plane jf17 i guess.

Oh a clown.

we dont have clowns here.. we have your bhangi kind here for our entertainment..

Like the "Pakistani" plane jf17 i guess.

and what about JF_17? its flying, we have inducted 80's and building more blocks.. unlike Tejas powered by tata truck..

anyways i dont have time to waste .. stick to the topic..

Back
Top Bottom