What's new

ISRO PSLV-C43 / HysIS Mission: November 29, 2018

Iski to kaafi Jal Gai ..lol

Perhaps ISRO should launch him next, multi talented people like him are needed in outer space.

None of indian has visited the ISS...Suparco is working with china...... to spend few hours in ISS ......in SpaceX dragon ........A space orbiter......also in 2027 when......lunar space station......become complete......for orion space craft.....NASA.....China is also ...invloved in its manufacturing.....we can also be a part of Mission exploration 5....with the help of China.....so need to worry about Suparco.
Regards!

You wrote an entire paragapah without mentioning the word "Pakistan" to boast about "Pakistan", that speaks everything.

PS: china is not part of ISS, so neither they and by virtue nor you can get into it.

Last edited:
PS: china is not part of ISS, so neither they and by virtue nor you can get into it.
ISS means international space station
Thinking so pity about you that you don't know about the word international.

International means 2 or more countries, not the whole world.
China is not a part of ISS.

International means 2 or more countries, not the whole world.
China is not a part of ISS.
Screenshot_25611130_215520.JPG

Such an illitrate indian
I just Google it now buzz off:enjoy:

Last edited:
Bhai Pehle Khud Spelling to thik kar lo. Fir Sikhana "Illiterate" Indians ko. lol
Waise, Jis google me Serach kia na Aapne... That too is being Headed by an "Illiterate" Indian !
Bhai jaldi ma "t" ki jagah "r" or ma nation ko nahi keh raha hoon
Article "an" istemal kia ha which means single peeson or thing.
So buzz off:enjoy:

or t ki jagah r is liya keh key board pa ik sath hotay ha sb
Screenshot_25611130_234147.JPG

If I had not commented this thread would have lost interest. My comments just added spice to it. Any ways has com been established with sats?
We are sending telephone cable to connect satellite to earth. This will be your long waited comm.

Bhai jaldi ma "t" ki jagah "r" or ma nation ko nahi keh raha hoon
Article "an" istemal kia ha which means single peeson or thing.
So buzz off:enjoy:

or t ki jagah r is liya keh key board pa ik sath hotay ha sbView attachment 523405

Chalo thik hai .

Why are indians so good at everything except not littering and building pavements ? Why why why ?

Basic discipline is yet to permeate enough. This is a huge mass of humanity that was stripped of nearly all its wealth and dignity for 500 years....it will take some time to undo and fix. Reaching frontier science is cake walk in comparison since it involves much fewer people that can be sharply honed.

Basic discipline is yet to permeate enough. This is a huge mass of humanity that was stripped of nearly all its wealth and dignity for 500 years....it will take some time to undo and fix. Reaching frontier science is cake walk in comparison since it involves much fewer people that can be sharply honed.
Disagree. The day the stick is used , everyone will fall in line. Just pleading for swatch bharat wont help.
In dubai and china you see the cleaners picking up litter throughout the day. In india you see them sitting around gossiping and cleaning the already clean areas.
I am not even talking about littering as a habit.
All are 3rd world countries.

You know nothing about ISS do you? Inter means two or more, nations means countries, and just coz it names starts with international doesn't mean it's an hotel launched in space where anyone can go.

View attachment 523391
Such an illitrate indian
I just Google it now buzz off:enjoy:

You are the dumbest troll I have seen so far in PDF.

Dec 02, 2018

HysIS First day Image:
The 1st Day image from the Hyperspectral Imaging Satellite HysIS, was acquired at NRSC Hyderabad on 02 December 2018, covering parts of Lakhpat in Gujarat. The sample color composite image represents VNIR spectral bands.

new46-nccv-50-27-17-100k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom