What's new

ISRO launches record 104 satellites into space

these have built in slow decay orbits. They will burn up on their own in time.
But, a recent report published by Japan news agencies about debris in atmosphere is little scary. Imagine we already have too much junk up there.
earth-debris-large.jpg

Snagging and Moving Space Junk
The e.DeOrbit mission – first proposed publicly in early 2014 – would seek out satellite debris in a polar orbit at an altitude between 800 and 1,000 kilometers (500 to 620 miles). The European Space Agency is considering several kinds of "capture mechanisms" to pick up the debris, such as nets, harpoons, robotic arms and tentacles.

Netting_a_derelict_satellite.png

Last edited:
But, a recent report published by Japan news agencies about debris in atmosphere is little scary. Imagine we already have too much junk up there.
earth-debris-large.jpg

Look at the size of satellites, usually the size of a small car or less. Now look at the volume of low earth orbit. Pray tell how do a few thousand cars in space equal dangerously overcrowded?

earth-debris-large.jpg

earth-debris-large.jpg

yes, that's why some new norms have been developed. Several modern launches incorporate deorbiting after useful life. The debris problem is of course bigger than this.

Look at the size of satellites, usually the size of a small car or less. Now look at the volume of low earth orbit. Pray tell how do a few thousand cars in space equal dangerously overcrowded?

VERY dangerous. A metallic piece of about 10 cms flying at 17000 KM/ HR can cause catastrophic damage.

Nice smokescreen and show for the powers that be in your country to hide the real problems to all the gullible dehatis for a few days. Just like all the other 'indigenisation' schemes since Nehruvian times.

Now come back to reality, set down your Pom-Pom's and go indigenise the building of restrooms pronto for the 597 Million people in your country that sorely need it.

That should be the real priority, not launching Rubik's cube size satellites.

you still here? what kinda dumb you are.. please don't compare us with pole vaulting champions.. you are good for nothing.. you don't even understand *stfo* mean

you still here? what kinda dumb you are.. please don't compare us with pole vaulting champions.. you are good for nothing.. you don't even understand *stfo* mean

Danger man, please re-read yourself ^
No mil nor space being discussed there,
pure unadulterated anger if not hatred.

Don't get a 30th neg-rating for so little,
I'm sure it comes with a special big ban.

And he's not alone. The tone is lacking.
For the normal member and PDF visitors,
it's hard to follow why India put 104 toilet
bowls in orbit just to Hanoï Bangladesh.

Come on, let's keep that thread as clean
as you'd have liked to find it entering?

GL and better day, Tay.

Danger man, please re-read yourself ^
No mil nor space being discussed there,
pure unadulterated anger if not hatred.

Don't get a 30th neg-rating for so little,
I'm sure it comes with a special big ban.

And he's not alone. The tone is lacking.
For the normal member and PDF visitors,
it's hard to follow why India put 104 toilet
bowls in orbit just to Hanoï Bangladesh.

Come on, let's keep that thread as clean
as you'd have liked to find it entering?

GL and better day, Tay.

29 negative ratings make no change my daily life.. as for forum rules... you supposed to talk on topic only, i can sense your sheer of hatred.. so does making nukes causes more damage, and the electronic gadget from China etc will add more garbage.. i give him clear answer not to troll.. unlike weapons these so called garbage as per you, helps daily life of each and every one across the globe.. why don't you suggest him get out of thread instead of quoting me.. am not the one who derailing thread.. unlike you and that bd guy.. it's nice of you. .. you don't say the same word to chinese and Nasa, Russians but you are concerned only to Indian ventures... good to know that you are threatening ban.. although am busy with dialy life, rarely visit the forum.. i have reported his posts and tagged mods, looks like mods not interested to pay attention.. I hope you read his previous posts before you come to conclusion... each and every action by humans add more pollution to earth, even the computer you are using will be junk after sometime.. does that mean you are going to stop using computer and post here? space exploration much needed for humanity for various reasons and to calculate future threats come from our nature like Tsunami early warning system etc.. or the space rock that can hit earth or even the aliens.. am sure some feel jealous just because they don't have capability to launch satellite.. you come to Indian thread and calling our mission toilets- is that professional language?

well i don'thave problem getting negative rating just for calling someone terrorist, whom the other tag as freedom warrior..

29 negative ratings make no change my daily life.. as for forum rules... you supposed to talk on topic only, i can sense your sheer of hatred.. so does making nukes causes more damage, and the electronic gadget from China etc will add more garbage.. i give him clear answer not to troll.. unlike weapons these so called garbage as per you, helps daily life of each and every one across the globe.. why don't you suggest him get out of thread instead of quoting me.. am not the one who derailing thread.. unlike you and that bd guy.. it's nice of you. .. you don't say the same word to chinese and Nasa, Russians but you are concerned only to Indian ventures... good to know that you are threatening ban.. although am busy with dialy life, rarely visit the forum.. i have reported his posts and tagged mods, looks like mods not interested to pay attention.. I hope you read his previous posts before you come to conclusion... each and every action by humans add more pollution to earth, even the computer you are using will be junk after sometime.. does that mean you are going to stop using computer and post here? space exploration much needed for humanity for various reasons and to calculate future threats come from our nature like Tsunami early warning system etc.. or the space rock that can hit earth or even the aliens.. am sure some feel jealous just because they don't have capability to launch satellite.. you come to Indian thread and calling our mission toilets- is that professional language?

well i don'thave problem getting negative rating just for calling someone terrorist, whom the other tag as freedom warrior..

Taygibay is a very polite member & I'm sure that he doesn't mean any harm.

Nope, I just don't see the links between insult posts,
sanitation/rest rooms, desi feuds and India's record.

And I don't see how this achievement, if it raises my
opinion of the Indian space program still further, should
in any way diminish my view on Bangladesh.

That's all!
Thanks for the support GSLV mate, Tay.

am sure he is... argue about space junk in other thread but what is the point to bring toilets etc into the thread... but the bd guy keep coming back again and again..

am sure he is... argue about space junk in other thread but what is the point to bring toilets etc into the thread... but the bd guy keep coming back again and again..

Bilal was the one who brought that in to this thread. And he is a well known hypocrite.

She*

Tay is a nice and repectable fellow sister. There are only a few of us here and we need to stick together.

That was Bilyboy from bangladosh.

She*

Tay is a nice and repectable fellow sister. There are only a few of us here and we need to stick together.

That was Bilyboy from bangladosh.

yup, tay quoted me for my response to BD guy... may be she didn't come after BD guy posts. Am not regular to the forum unless im free. so i have no idea about tay.

Bilal was the one who brought that in to this thread. And he is a well known hypocrite.

hehe i know... I have no idea about Tay, I just thought he is supporting BD guy .. as tay bring about negative rating and ban..

Back
Top Bottom