What's new

ISRO inks agreements to launch 25 foreign satellites in ’15-’17

Not ISI. Those are mohibbe wattan hindustaani muslims who you guys are capturing in fake cases.

Btw posting same picture again & again & again won't do a dime to my mood. I'm really enjoying it. Just a advice: put that picture in 100x100 frames & strap them in your mom's house all over the walls. She will enjoy it when our hindustaani muhibbe watan Agents comes tonight. :D
Dont disturb me again I am currently eating PORKI.

@Arsalan, you were asking me other day to report such Indiots. Well here you go.
Thanks!
Also you should use the report button under the post.
AND check for yourself brother, the guys have turned pink,,he is banned already long before i was even able to check you post. SO same rules DO apply to everyone. :tup:
Thanks for tagging me here. I am sure you wont find any of the MODs or TT members who will let such posts go unpunished ever.

Thanks!
Also you should use the report button under the post.
AND check for yourself brother, the guys have turned pink,,he is banned already long before i was even able to check you post. SO same rules DO apply to everyone. :tup:
Thanks for tagging me here. I am sure you wont find any of the MODs or TT members who will let such posts go unpunished ever.
Thanks. I'll keep it in mind.

Back
Top Bottom