What's new

ISRO inks agreements to launch 25 foreign satellites in ’15-’17

Calm your dhotis down & stop tagging & name calling us.

Post reported.

DSI means Damn Stupid Indians. Which bharat already developed in bulk.
Welcome...
You are the first to arrive!! #amazing race lol:lol:

Are you butt hurt PDF Chinese ? Cause I tag butt hurt PDF Chinese & Pakistani
So if I tag stupid Indians, that's fine because as long as you don't consider yourself stupid, I'm not talking about you.

Calm your dhotis down & stop tagging & name calling us.

Post reported.
Reported ?? for what ?? For inviting you to comment ??.. Cmon man that's unfair.. Without calling your name, how do we refer you..?
Ohh you poor things don't worry.. I'll whip this @rational stupid in his A** for doing this unfair act of Non secularism..:rofl:
@rational , How dare you do this to our Neighbours man.?
Murgha Banao...:devil::devil::devil::devil:

And those where exported in 1947 and some of the leftovers can still seen in kashmir. :D
LOL.. Nice one

Are you butt hurt PDF Chinese ? Cause I tag butt hurt PDF Chinese & Pakistani
Damn you @rational.. How can you leave this guy from the tag list.. See, now he comes and asks you voluntarily.. How could you let a But* hurt Chinese to volunteer and say that yes, indeed he is But* hurt and deserves to be tagged..?
Shame on you..Next time don't do this mistake..

@sarjenprabhu Good start, now let's get control over whole commercial space launch market of world to evolve a brand new space diplomacy.
We could be directly impacting world politics just on issue of space launches then. :D

:lol: I know your rear is own fire,butt hurt troll
now don't go away saying butthurt this & butthurt that. Seems like you likes your butt when it hurts. Enjoy your butt getting hurt by a Pakistani. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom